2016 JD 1025r
rear ballast box
RB2060L Rear Blade
LR2060L Landscaper Rake
42" Frontier front forks
54" snow blade
60" Everything Attachments aerator
Cyclone Rake (Original) w 3 pt hitch
Piranha Tooth Bar
1999 JD LT155
38"deck w/ bagger
42" snow blade
Right up there with sealing a meal in foil and placing on manifold.
'05 JD 3520 Open Station w/ 300CX FEL
Grandpa's '52 Farmall Cub
A couple of old Gravelys
Help a Vet and his dog
- Henry Ford rigged one of his cars to barbecue meat using engine heat. He and Thomas Edison used to drive out to the country cooking their food along the way and then stop for a picnic.
- George Stephan, an employee of Weber Brothers Metal Works invented the kettle grill in 1951 from two metal bowls. It allowed indirect cooking with a vent system for airflow.
- Over 77 percent of all U.S. households own a barbecue grill and nearly half barbecue year round and use their grills five times a month.
- The most popular holiday weekend for barbecuing is July 4th, followed by Labor Day and Memorial Day.
- The most popular foods for barbecuing are, in order, hamburgers, steak, hot dogs and chicken breasts.
- Half of all marshmallows eaten in the U.S. have been toasted over a barbecue
Have wings, will travel.
No wonder the green paint is so expensive!! They have to make it food-safe!
I gotta admit, you need to be real hungry to cook a meal on the plate of the bucket like that. After a beer or two, bring it. Man's gotta eat!!
I've ate many a meals that were wrapped in foil set on the manifold. In the bed of coals too. There's something about wrapping everything in foil and cooked all at once like that, outdoors, that can't be replicated conventionally. I've tried
2018 X739 w/54HC MMM & Mulch Kit
54" 4-Way Plow w/Custom Mount
Ruegg 3PH and a gaggle of implements.
TSC = The Village of Idiots