Johnny Got into the 2018 Homecoming Spirit!
Like Tree34Likes
  • 14 Post By BigK
  • 5 Post By jdmich
  • 2 Post By BigJim55
  • 5 Post By PJR832
  • 4 Post By 2LaneCruzer
  • 4 Post By SulleyBear

Thread: Johnny Got into the 2018 Homecoming Spirit!

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    10-11-2019 @ 03:12 PM
    Thanks

Johnny Got into the 2018 Homecoming Spirit!

It was Homecoming week for our little town here in Michigan. My son and his girlfriend were fortunate enough to win Homecoming King & Queen. My wife took some pictures before the dance on Saturday and my niece wanted me to get my tractor out for pictures. Gotta love these little country girls!

Click image for larger version.

Name:	JD Home Coming2.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	174.6 KB
ID:	651130
    My niece is the one in the black dress, my son's girlfriend is on the right (the Queen with the crown ), and here sister is in the middle. My boy is on the right in the back and the boy on the left is the Queen's sister's date for the dance. I think Johnny looks pretty good for Homecoming.

Click image for larger version.

Name:	Gage and Addi HC 2018.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	100.2 KB
ID:	651128
    My son and his girlfriend.

It was a pretty good weekend. My son's football team won their Homecoming game 40 - 8 and everyone came home safe and sound after the dance on Saturday. They are such a great group of kids. He's a senior so this is our last year of football. I'm trying to enjoy every last minute of it!
    Kennyd, DRobinson, Levi and 11 others like this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:53 PM
    Thanks
    Nice pics. Was homecoming here last weekend also. One year my oldest had me pull her and her date on a hay wagon with my MT.
    Thanks Bob
    Fire trucks are Red/Tractors are Green

2005 JD 790. 419 FEL, Frontier Forks, 6' brush Hog, back blade,7'FEL Snowplow.
    1963 JD 4010. 7' Lucknow 3pt Snowblower
    JD 24T Baler
    JD 14T Baler
    2013 JD 825i-Cab,winch,led lights 6' Snowplow.
    1951 JD MT.
    2011 JD Z445

4. Top | #3
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:30 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,403 Times in 1,102 Posts
    great pics of all of them for sure oh-yeah and the tractor too

the next little town(bigger than what my address is)had a big scare on their homecoming dance night,. someone yelled gun, and then someone busted some balloons, that then caused a stampede to the outside, where everyone went and hid behind people's houses. what a mess for sure.

so i guess the cops found out who yelled gun, or was going to come back to shoot the dance up-IDK-for sure exactly what went on. but the cops got whatever u call it-and looked at everyone's phones-to find the bad ones who supposedly started the whole thing. cause their was no gun to begin with. local news said them kids was in a heap of trouble for causing what they did.

just glad ur kids homecoming went off with out a hitch.
    PJR832 and BigK like this.
    jim

2006 2520 mcut, 2004 x475, 1953 model 50, 1985 318-was my Dad's,
    king kutter tiller-60", frontier-stone rake, jd-4ft brush hog, frontier-6ft back-blade, frontier-forks, 48 inch forks,
    2-54inch jd snow plows, jd-5ft-pull brush hog,

2018 835R gas model gator-"aka" the Cadillac i say!! 6ft jd snow plow-which already has a dtac out on it. i got just about everything on it i could at the time

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:40 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,557 Times in 1,277 Posts
    Great pics BigK

You do have to love them country girls, that's why I married one.
    Pat
    #compactfarming
    2025R W/120R FEL/Titan 36" Pallet Forks w/round bale spears/Ken's Bolt on Hooks / 72" moose plow / Kawasaki Mule(The Donkey) 610xc w/ Warn winch
    60D Auto Connect w/mulch kit and Gator G6 blades
    County Line- 48" Tiller & middle buster
    Frontier- BB5048L & DH1066 & RC2060
    JD iMATCH
    Homemade cultivator/hiller/chisel plow
    Heavy Hitch Tooth Bar
    Watch the 2025R on YouTube:
    Elk Creek Acres

7. Top | #5
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:37 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PJR832 View Post
    Great pics BigK

You do have to love them country girls, that's why I married one.
    As did I. When I graduated from high school in 1956...yep, way back then...our VoAg teacher had a man to man session with all of the boys. After his talk on personal hygiene, adultery and venereal disease, he closed with the admonition: "The best thing you can do for your marriage is to marry a country girl. You will never regret it." I found that to be true.

The pic, BTW, are great...handsome guys and beautiful girls!
    Have wings, will travel.

8. Top | #6
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:16 PM
    Beautiful beaches, moderated summer heat and lake effect snows. Right where I want to be.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,549 Times in 1,430 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 2LaneCruzer View Post
    As did I. When I graduated from high school in 1956...yep, way back then...our VoAg teacher had a man to man session with all of the boys. After his talk on personal hygiene, adultery and venereal disease, he closed with the admonition: "The best thing you can do for your marriage is to marry a country girl. You will never regret it." I found that to be true.

The pic, BTW, are great...handsome guys and beautiful girls!
    Wonder "IF" they still have the talks today with "kids" and at what age it takes place? Heck the 9 year old next door was telling me about the one boy in his class who is a Twin and insists he is a "Girl trapped in a boy's body"......at age 9. At age 9, they should be worried about Super Hero's and such, not gender identity issues.

We had a guy named Dr. Witchabee who came and spoke with "the boys" in Middle School. I am not sure if it was 6th or 7th grade. I do remember him saying that he had two kids thanks to the "Rhythm Method" and all of us thought he must have been in a band and played guitar and we couldn't figure out how that related to the kids.... Lesson learned, play lead guitar or bass......

The best talk was from the Priest when you aren't Catholic and had to "take the classes" before getting married. I took the priest to the bar and said "So, exactly how much is it going to cost me to pass the course and get your approval?" He was a good guy. It was reasonable.....But it did cost me several bar tabs over the course of a month to 6 weeks.

1025R with Mauser Cab
    (10/2017)/ 120R FEL / RC2048 Mower / All of Ken's Bolt on Products / 60" HD Front Broom / 3 pt 45 Gallon Boom less Sprayer / CA2068 Core Aerator / I-Match / 54" Snow Plow w/ angling Quick Attach / Frontier 3 Pt Sprayer / Pallet Forks / 8 -42# Weights

John Deere 455 (New in 9/1996) / MC519 Cart /60" MMM /47" Snow Thrower / 7'3" snow plow / Quick Hitch /
    4 -42# Weights / JD#10 Cart

ExMark Lazer Z w/60" Deck , Billy Goat Blower , Full Stable of Echo Products

9. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements