• 1 Post By Littlegreenmachine
  • 2 Post By Treefarmer

Thread: Hulu for 99cents

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    Today @ 08:43 PM
    Thanks

Hulu for 99cents

****Iím not affiliated or making money here. Just trying to help some good people out****
    I seriously get nothing out of this except for the fact I helped someone save a dollar.

Hulu

Deal going on for Black Friday and cyber Monday. Its only 99 cents a month for 1 year. It then goes up to $7.99 a month afterwards. There are 2 packages. One with a few commercials and one without. The 99 cent one is with commercials. Itís $11.99 or so if you want commercial. Thatís regular price.
    I wish I could give more info on the service but I donít reallt use it. My wife uses it every day. 2 weeks ago she signed up for it for 1 month free and then $5.99 a month for a year. I just cancelled her subscription and signed up for the 99 cent a month.
    JDSwan87 likes this.
    LGM= Little Green Machine!!
    2018 2025TLB

BB2048L Box blade.
    Imatch quick hitch
    AV20F grapple
    Artillian diverter kit
    3pt tractor receiver hitch
    LR2060L Landscape Rake
    LP1060L Land Plane
    Homemade quick attach forks . http://www.greentractortalk.com/foru...uild-soon.html
    *Please Lord give me the strength to add to this list when my wife isnít paying attention*

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Littlegreenmachine For This Useful Post:

mark02tj†(11-25-2018), Treefarmer†(11-25-2018)

3. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

4. Top | #2

Last Online
    Today @ 07:12 PM
    Thanks

Great tip

Quote Originally Posted by Littlegreenmachine View Post
    ****Iím not affiliated or making money here. Just trying to help some good people out****
    I seriously get nothing out of this except for the fact I helped someone save a dollar.

Hulu

Deal going on for Black Friday and cyber Monday. Its only 99 cents a month for 1 year. It then goes up to $7.99 a month afterwards. There are 2 packages. One with a few commercials and one without. The 99 cent one is with commercials. Itís $11.99 or so if you want commercial. Thatís regular price.
    I wish I could give more info on the service but I donít reallt use it. My wife uses it every day. 2 weeks ago she signed up for it for 1 month free and then $5.99 a month for a year. I just cancelled her subscription and signed up for the 99 cent a month.
    Thanks for the tip- we've been looking at doing something as the cable bill is ridiculous. This seems like a good way to test it out.

Treefarmer
    John Deere 790, 300 loader w Ken's Bolt on Hooks & Piranha tooth bar, grapple, back blade, box blade, Bush Hog mower, couple of red tractors, hay equipment, various old stuff some red, one orange, some I don't remember

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements