• 2 Post By Ortimber
  • 2 Post By jimmylh

Thread: Medication Recall

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:06 AM
    Thanks

Medication Recall

In case any of you take this medication: Valsartan/Amlodipine/HCTZ, Valsartan/Amlodipine and Valsartan Tablets, there has been a recall. I just saw it on tv this morning. I take the Amlodipine/Besylate meds, so it looks like I am in the clear.

Here is a link to the FDA website: https://search.usa.gov/search?utf8=&affiliate=fda&query=amlodipine+recall

UPDATED:ADDITIONAL LOTS ADDED: Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Valsartan/Amlodipine/HCTZ, Valsartan/Amlodipine and Valsartan Tablets

It’s got something to do with an accidental carcinogen got in the pills. On tv, they mentioned the manufacture but I can’t remember the name and the they thru out made or from China. Holly ****! They are the ones who poison our pets with the treats and food. Poisoned our babies with the baby formula. Why are we importing meds from China for humans? I know, $$$$$$$$$$$ savings.
    2012 JD2520 R4's.
    200CX Loader, 49" bucket
    Imatch quick hitch
    King Kutter 60" tiller
    Howse 60" Box blade
    Howse 16" Single bottom plow
    Dirt Dog 5 Shank Chisel Plow (60")
    Homemade 3pt suitcase weight hitch
    Homemade 3pt 1 row disc hiller
    Homemade (6) shank toothbar
    (4) 2" Motorsports Wheel Spacers
    (7) 70lb suitcase weights
    Ken's bolt on hooks
    Titan 42" pallet forks

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raco232 For This Useful Post:

Gizmo2 (11-29-2018), JD4044M (11-29-2018)

3. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

4. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:48 PM
    Thanks
    Thanks for posting.
    raco232 and JD4044M like this.
    JD 5052R
    JD 5100M
    JD 835M XUV
    JD 650G Dozer
    Kubota KX-057
    Kubota ZD1211

5. Top | #3

Last Online
    Today @ 09:03 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by raco232 View Post
    In case any of you take this medication: Valsartan/Amlodipine/HCTZ, Valsartan/Amlodipine and Valsartan Tablets, there has been a recall. I just saw it on tv this morning. I take the Amlodipine/Besylate meds, so it looks like I am in the clear.

Here is a link to the FDA website: https://search.usa.gov/search?utf8=&affiliate=fda&query=amlodipine+recall

UPDATED:ADDITIONAL LOTS ADDED: Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Valsartan/Amlodipine/HCTZ, Valsartan/Amlodipine and Valsartan Tablets

It’s got something to do with an accidental carcinogen got in the pills. On tv, they mentioned the manufacture but I can’t remember the name and the they thru out made or from China. Holly ****! They are the ones who poison our pets with the treats and food. Poisoned our babies with the baby formula. Why are we importing meds from China for humans? I know, $$$$$$$$$$$ savings.

I was taking Valsartan. A couple of months ago I got a letter from CVS Caremark that it was on recall for an impurity. At that time it was coming from a factory in India. The impurity was NDEA (N-Nitrosodiethylamine). My guess it's something that is produced from the manufacturing process and must be filtered out, or occurring in some ingredient that they never separated out. I'm thinking that is why it involves more than one country/factory location. Poor quality control. My doc switched me over to Losartan which an older drug in the same family.

N -Nitrosodiethylamine (NDEA) is a potent hepatocarcinogenic dialkylnitrosoamine. It is mainly present in tobacco smoke, water, cheddar cheese, cured, fried meals and many alcoholic beverages. NDEA is responsible for the changes in the nuclear enzymes associated with DNA repair/replication. It results in various tumors in all animal species.
    Last edited by jimmylh; 11-29-2018 at 09:45 AM.
    raco232 and JD4044M like this.
    2018 1025r. 260B backhoe, 120r loader, Titan 36" forks, Frontier RT1142 tiller
    1995 Lowes branded riding mower.

6. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements