Like Tree87Likes

Thread: Kid Rock, Noteworthy

1. Top | #1
    Senior GTT Super Slacker Gizmo2's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:41 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,897 Times in 2,873 Posts
    glc, DRobinson, ColonyPark and 6 others like this.
    Keith

JD 2320, 200CX FEL/61" bucket , 46 BH/16" bucket, Artillian Forks, 72" Snow Blade, Landscape Rake, Ballast Box, PHD, The Wife
    BX42 Chipper, XUV 560 Gator, Z915B ZTrak

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:27 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,478 Times in 1,207 Posts
    GOOD DEEDS
    Gizmo2, DRobinson, Robnik and 1 others like this.
    Pat
    #compactfarming
    2025R W/120R FEL/Titan 36" Pallet Forks w/round bale spears/Ken's Bolt on Hooks / 72" moose plow / Kawasaki Mule(The Donkey) 610xc w/ Warn winch
    60D Auto Connect w/mulch kit and Gator G6 blades
    County Line- 48" Tiller & middle buster
    Frontier- BB5048L & DH1066 & RC2060
    JD iMATCH
    Homemade cultivator/hiller/chisel plow
    Heavy Hitch Tooth Bar
    Watch the 2025R on YouTube:
    Elk Creek Acres

4. Top | #3
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:43 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,120 Times in 956 Posts
    It's nice to read about this type of stuff in today's world!
    glc, Gizmo2, DRobinson and 4 others like this.
    Jamie

2011 JD 1026R - w/60" NON-AutoConnect MMM, FEL w/WR Long Toothbar, 47" Front Mount Snowblower, 54" Front Mount Blade w/ Rubber Edge, 48" KingKutter Tiller & Brush Hog, CountyLine Carry All and CountyLine 60" Rear Blade, Pat's EZ-Change Quick Hitch System
    1990 JD 185 - 46"MMM w/Power Flow Bagger

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:03 PM
    Beautiful beaches, moderated summer heat and lake effect snows. Right where I want to be.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,427 Times in 1,360 Posts
    Kid Rock is actually one of the most professional performers and astute business people in the entertainment industry. He is completely self made and starting in his teen age years, he made cassette tapes of his music and sold them from the trunk of his car while working at a car wash. His father owned several large new car dealerships in the Northern Suburbs of Detroit but he had left home and was sleeping on the couches of friends while he worked to develop his own style of music.

He earned his first record deal at the age of 17 and has always been one of the hardest working and personally evolving music artists in the industry. Not many aspiring rappers changed gears in their career and became successful Country Music artists and led the charts in Pop Music as well. Even fewer have earned the admiration and worked to develop close friendships with a very diverse group of the legends in the music industry like Bob Seger, Hank Williams, Jr., David Allen Coe, Aerosmith, Lynard Skinner and the list goes on and on.

I have not only been to his concerts several times, I had the chance to meet him in Sturgis, South Dakota while he was staying at and playing the Buffalo Chip music venue. He runs a very well managed show and puts the satisfaction of his fans as paramount, demanding professionalism and accountability from all who are involved in his show. I have met many of the "big name acts" and Kid Rock truly stands out in professionalism and his personal demands from his entire crew to put on the very best show for his fans. His attention to details and insistence on running on a schedule so as to not keep the fans waiting really impressed me.

While many artists treat the Buffalo Chip as a giant party, which it is to a large extent, Kid Rock made sure his concert was not only the best it could be, but also didn't want anyone disappointed. Following his show, which concluded at nearly 4 am eastern time, when many acts were lounging around and joining the party, his band was loaded up and on the road for a concert in Wyoming the next evening.

He writes and produces the vast majority of his own music and he has crossed musical genre lines in ways which really opened up Country Music to an entirely new audience. Like everyone, he has made some mistakes along the way, but he doesn't apologize for being himself. Actually a very humble guy in person and someone who shares the political values of most on this website, he is an American Original. He has always given back to fans, touring overseas to visit our Military members serving in areas of conflict and danger, dozens of times. He often arrives alone, with his acoustic guitar and without fan fare and will play for small groups and large groups of our service members.

He is actually a very good guy and he also likes and owns tractors, including green ones........

I have long been a fan of his music. I became a fan of the man after learning more about him and having a chance to meet him at the Chip. He was there, with his motorcycle, enjoying the rally just like everyone else. No entourage, no security detail. Just a biker among bikers enjoying the Black Hills area.

Robert James Ritchie, will be 48 years old on January 17th. He has not been a Kid in a long time, but his stage name came from a group of people watching him spin turn tables in the basements of house parties as a teen when on of the guys hosting the party said "That Kid sure can rock" and the name "Kid Rock" was born and attached..........

Politically correct, he isn't and he doesn't apologize for standing up for our nations's rights and freedom's. From being a Life member of the NRA to being publicly critical of Colin Kapernik's actions and criticizing those who fail to love and support our Great Nation, he is No doubt an American original and remains one of my favorite musical performers and actually a good guy.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays........RJR, AKA Kid Rock....
    glc, Gizmo2, DRobinson and 12 others like this.

1025R with Mauser Cab
    (10/2017)/ 120R FEL / RC2048 Mower / All of Ken's Bolt on Products / 60" HD Front Broom / 3 pt 45 Gallon Boom less Sprayer / CA2068 Core Aerator / I-Match / 54" Snow Plow w/ angling Quick Attach / Frontier 3 Pt Sprayer / Pallet Forks / 8 -42# Weights

John Deere 455 (New in 9/1996) / MC519 Cart /60" MMM /47" Snow Thrower / 7'3" snow plow / Quick Hitch /
    4 -42# Weights / JD#10 Cart

ExMark Lazer Z w/60" Deck , Billy Goat Blower , Full Stable of Echo Products

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SulleyBear For This Useful Post:

ColonyPark(12-10-2018), DRobinson(12-10-2018), Fozsey(12-10-2018), Herminator(12-10-2018), HVACguy(12-10-2018), JDSwan87(12-10-2018), wentonbrown(12-10-2018)

8. Top | #5
    Senior GTT Super Slacker Gizmo2's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:41 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,897 Times in 2,873 Posts
    Not only that SulleyBear but anybody that hits the road with Guy Fieri and is a Trump supporter is ok in my book.
    glc, DRobinson, ColonyPark and 8 others like this.
    Keith

JD 2320, 200CX FEL/61" bucket , 46 BH/16" bucket, Artillian Forks, 72" Snow Blade, Landscape Rake, Ballast Box, PHD, The Wife
    BX42 Chipper, XUV 560 Gator, Z915B ZTrak

9. Top | #6
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:02 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,236 Times in 1,386 Posts
    I was watching Fox and Friends on 29 or 30 November 2018, and saw him with Steve Doocey at Kid Rock's new steak house. I was especially impressed with his comment about Joy Behar. It cost him the job of Grand Marshall of the Christmas parade, but I bet he thought it was worth it. I thought he was right on target.
    Don

2320, 54D MMM, 200CX FEL, 54 Front Blade with Artillian Extensions, Omni Transformer Hitch
    445, 54 mower and 54 front blade
    80 dump cart, 21 walk behind mower

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DRobinson For This Useful Post:

BigJim55(12-11-2018)

11. Top | #7
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:04 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DRobinson View Post
    I was watching Fox and Friends on 29 or 30 November 2018, and saw him with Steve Doocey at Kid Rock's new steak house. I was especially impressed with his comment about Joy Behar. It cost him the job of Grand Marshall of the Christmas parade, but I bet he thought it was worth it. I thought he was right on target.
    Love Kid Rock! We saw him in concert 2 times now and I love his support of our military and the Vets. Plus he doesn't rip you off on ticket prices either.
    1025r with FILB, 60MMM, BH
    Frontier BB48
    County line 5ft rake
    Ken's seat springs
    BH steps
    My design cab step
    WR Long Flat toothbar
    Titan JDQA with 6ft plow

12. Top | #8
    Last Online
    08-17-2019 @ 04:50 AM
    Thanks
    Joy Behar.
    A horribly hideous human being. I would never wish ill will on anyone but I wish she and all her friends would move to somewhere really cold never ever to return.

I have a lot of respect for Kid Rock and I even like some of his music.
    Gizmo2, DRobinson, Levi and 4 others like this.

~Brian~

1998 425/54 Deck/650 hours | 1998 455/60 Deck/54 Blade/1300 hours | 2003 GX345 48 Deck/47 Blade/Electric Pivot/900 hours (sold)

Yes I have an addiction and no I don't want help

13. Top | #9

Last Online
    Today @ 01:30 PM
    Thanks
    Joy Behar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fozsey View Post
    A horribly hideous human being.
    At the risk of having this thread moved to the politics section... Well said, Fozsey!!
    Gizmo2, DRobinson, Levi and 3 others like this.
    '05 JD 3520 Open Station w/ 300CX FEL
    Grandpa's '52 Farmall Cub
    A couple of old Gravelys
    Help a Vet and his dog

14. Top | #10
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:13 AM
    Thanks
    One song he did irritated me because he stole borrowed the bass line from Werewolves of London and every time it would come on the radio, for a few seconds i would think i was getting a Warren Zevon tune.
    Gizmo2, Levi, BigJim55 and 2 others like this.
    332 GT w/ 50" deck, trac vac
    LT178 w/ 38" deck

I heat my home & workshop with two coal stokers and have a vintage JD smoker!!!

The EPA just loves me.

15. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast