• 1 Post By mark02tj
  • 1 Post By DonR

Thread: Christkindle Market Mifflinburg, PA

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    03-13-2019 @ 05:22 AM
    Thanks

Christkindle Market Mifflinburg, PA

HI would ask some of you central PA'ers if anybody has been to the Christkindle Market In Mifflinburg. I live down by Baltimore it is a 2 1/2 hour drive one way. We were planning on going up Friday, I'm not sure with the rain forecast for Friday. For those who don't know what I am talking about this is claimed to be a the largest German Christmas market out side of Germany. I fell in love with them when I was stationed in Germany plus I am part German so there's that. Thanks
    BigJim55 and mark02tj like this.
    You can do a big job with a small machine but you cant do a small job with a big machine

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2

Last Online
    Today @ 06:08 AM
    Thanks
    Just in case you missed this over in the "Every day is a Gator Day" thread...

Quote Originally Posted by jd.rasentrac View Post
    Some years ago, most of the people were frowned upon electric lights. Original candles create a better atmosphere! But electric lights are safer and so most of the people use them now.

And here a lil vid from the rotating Christmas Pyramid at the Fairy Tale Christmas Market in Kassel (that's where the Grimm Brothers wrote their fairy tale book)

I remember those markets as a kid in Germany. Great memories!! Sounds like a great trip - especially if you're taking kids or grandkids along. Be sure to post pictures when you get back.
    BigJim55 likes this.
    '05 JD 3520 Open Station w/ 300CX FEL
    Grandpa's '52 Farmall Cub
    A couple of old Gravelys
    Help a Vet and his dog

4. Top | #3

Last Online
    03-13-2019 @ 05:22 AM
    Thanks
    No kids or grandkids, the wife and I are in our mid 50s neither one of us had kids before we met 10 years ago. It works both ways on us we wish we could have met soon enough to have kids but glad at this point we don't have any, it make going on road trips so easy. No I didn't see that over in the other thread ill have to check it out
    DRobinson likes this.
    You can do a big job with a small machine but you cant do a small job with a big machine

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements