Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Woman tries to refuel Tesla at gas station

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:51 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,550 Times in 1,173 Posts

Woman tries to refuel Tesla at gas station

And here's your sign! De-evolution is real.

Woman tries putting gas in a Tesla - YouTube
    glc, DRobinson, Tomfive and 10 others like this.
    2012 2720 -- 200CX Loader -- 54" Quick Attach Snow Blower -- Frontier LR5060 Rake -- Land Pride RB1660 Blade (Hydraulic Angle) -- Artillian 42" Forks -- Ken's Bolt on Grab Hooks -- Fit Rite Hydraulic top-link -- 2013 X500 for mowing duties

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jgayman For This Useful Post:

Fozsey (12-20-2018), wildbranch2007 (12-21-2018)

3. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

4. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:50 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,481 Times in 1,210 Posts
    That was funny.
    Pat
    #compactfarming
    2025R W/120R FEL/Titan 36" Pallet Forks w/round bale spears/Ken's Bolt on Hooks / 72" moose plow / Kawasaki Mule(The Donkey) 610xc w/ Warn winch
    60D Auto Connect w/mulch kit and Gator G6 blades
    County Line- 48" Tiller & middle buster
    Frontier- BB5048L & DH1066 & RC2060
    JD iMATCH
    Homemade cultivator/hiller/chisel plow
    Heavy Hitch Tooth Bar
    Watch the 2025R on YouTube:
    Elk Creek Acres

5. Top | #3
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:40 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PJR832 View Post
    That was funny.
    Yeah, but those aholes should been more gentlemanly and helped her before she put her credit card in the pump. They finally came through, but I guess I have a little too much regard for the ladies to have let her struggle like that and maybe do something that might end badly.
    Have wings, will travel.

6. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

7. Top | #4
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:10 AM
    Thanks
    I would certainly not have let her put that nozzle in her car but would have helped by telling her she needed the Electron 120 blend and only certain stations carried it and she needs to ask at the counter of each place she tried.

Some folks evolved from the shallow end of the gene pool.
    332 GT w/ 50" deck, trac vac
    LT178 w/ 38" deck

I heat my home & workshop with two coal stokers and have a vintage JD smoker!!!

The EPA just loves me.

8. Top | #5
    EVT
    Last Online
    08-22-2019 @ 09:39 PM
    Thanks
    Another blonde moment in history

2018 1025R, 120R FEL, 260B BH
    BXpanded Barracuda thumb, Quick-on connector, Ripper, Trench bucket, Piranha tooth bar
    iMatch 3pt. Quick Hitch
    JD 54 inch Quick Hitch Snow Blade
    Frontier AP10F Pallet Forks
    Frontier PHD-100 Post Hole Digger
    JD Ballast Box
    Titan BX42 Wood Chipper
    Heavy Hitch Receiver and Suitcase Weight Bracket, Front bracket
    Lots of stuff from Ken's Bolt on Hooks

9. Top | #6

Last Online
    Today @ 08:37 AM
    Thanks
    You have to wonder if videos like this are real or a put on. I've never been in a Tesla, but you can't be starting it like a normal car, and there would be no engine noise.
    2018 1025r. 260B backhoe, 120r loader, Titan 36" forks, Frontier RT1142 tiller
    1995 Lowes branded riding mower.

10. Top | #7
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:36 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,295 Times in 950 Posts
    Don't know if that vid is for real or not, but from the maniacal laughter of the guys in back, could be some
    ne'er-do-wells here on GTT................

At least one had the decency to go *splain* things to her.

Funny as heck, but really hate to think it's real, but than again now days.
    Neil

2019 4066R with cab (aka Cooterpiller), 2014 997 Z Trak
    Other equip: 1982 IH 274 diesel, 1957 Farmall Cub, Woods Billy Goat 5 foot rotary cutter, Ford three point hitch 6 foot dozer blade,
    home brew dirt and gravel grader, dirt scoop, choppers, Woods six foot belly mount sickle bar, home brew 3PH 25 gallon sprayer, 1992 33 inch cut Snapper
    rear engine rider, 1984 30 inch cut Snapper rear engine rider.

11. Top | #8
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:21 PM
    Thanks
    Until my father passed, throughout my teenage and adult years, his favorite story to tell was the day I filled up the car for him. I was about four at the time. My father was shaving and preparing to work the 3 - 11 shift at the paper mill. I came strutting into the bathroom and proudly told Dad I washed the windows and filled the car up for him, some late '40s vintage Chevrolet. Thinking I was just playing pretend, he gave me an atta-boy and thanked me.

About 45 minutes later, he left for work and got as far as the corner 300' away where the car started sputtering and hesitating, before dying all together. I think it was then he connected the wet spot in the road, near the rear of the car, to what had happened. Yup, I filled the car up with the garden hose.

Normally, I would have received a fresh tanning of my bottom over something like that. However, he said it was too funny and he couldn't quit laughing.

The Tesla things reminds of another childhood memory when my mother received a new to her '55 Chevrolet. We were at the gas station and neither her, nor the attendant (back when in the days of service stations when they pumped your gas) could find the filler neck. Finally, the five year old whiz kid (me) stepped out and showed them it was behind the taillight.
    2017 1025R TLB & 2017 1025R FEL
    2*54 Mower Decks w/Independent Lift
    2*47 Snow Blowers
    2*Cozy Cab
    2*Heavy Hitch Receiver Hitch w/Dual Suitcase Weight Brackets, Storage Cart, & 1*Front Suitcase Weight Bracket
    50" Wicked Root Grapple
    Land Pride LR1560 Land Rake w/ wide gauge wheels & plow blade
    BXpanded Backhoe Dolly
    MCS20 Leaf/clippings hopper
    647 Tiller
    2001 455 AWS & 1999 455 AWS--Both Sold

12. Top | #9
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:40 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by martincom View Post
    Until my father passed, throughout my teenage and adult years, his favorite story to tell was the day I filled up the car for him. I was about four at the time. My father was shaving and preparing to work the 3 - 11 shift at the paper mill. I came strutting into the bathroom and proudly told Dad I washed the windows and filled the car up for him, some late '40s vintage Chevrolet. Thinking I was just playing pretend, he gave me an atta-boy and thanked me.

About 45 minutes later, he left for work and got as far as the corner 300' away where the car started sputtering and hesitating, before dying all together. I think it was then he connected the wet spot in the road, near the rear of the car, to what had happened. Yup, I filled the car up with the garden hose.

Normally, I would have received a fresh tanning of my bottom over something like that. However, he said it was too funny and he couldn't quit laughing.

The Tesla things reminds of another childhood memory when my mother received a new to her '55 Chevrolet. We were at the gas station and neither her, nor the attendant (back when in the days of service stations when they pumped your gas) could find the filler neck. Finally, the five year old whiz kid (me) stepped out and showed them it was behind the taillight.
    You meant '56 Chevrolet, right? My '55 had a filler on the rear left fender; the '56 behind the left tail light.

I remember a story back in the day about a kid who put Sugar Jets in his Dad's gas tank, thinking it would give it a lot of extra power.
    Y
    Have wings, will travel.

13. Top | #10
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:21 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 2LaneCruzer View Post
    You meant '56 Chevrolet, right? My '55 had a filler on the rear left fender; the '56 behind the left tail light.

I remember a story back in the day about a kid who put Sugar Jets in his Dad's gas tank, thinking it would give it a lot of extra power.
    Y
    Yes, you are correct. I'm a Mopar guy. All I know for sure about Chevrolets is they usually have the filler neck on the wrong side of the car and the distributor at the rear of the engine. God intended the filler neck be on the left and the distributor at the front of the engine.
    2017 1025R TLB & 2017 1025R FEL
    2*54 Mower Decks w/Independent Lift
    2*47 Snow Blowers
    2*Cozy Cab
    2*Heavy Hitch Receiver Hitch w/Dual Suitcase Weight Brackets, Storage Cart, & 1*Front Suitcase Weight Bracket
    50" Wicked Root Grapple
    Land Pride LR1560 Land Rake w/ wide gauge wheels & plow blade
    BXpanded Backhoe Dolly
    MCS20 Leaf/clippings hopper
    647 Tiller
    2001 455 AWS & 1999 455 AWS--Both Sold

14. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast