Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree198Likes

Thread: Fun with the neighbour

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    08-15-2019 @ 01:28 PM
    Thanks

Fun with the neighbour

Two lots over he has a tractor that he shines and polishes more than a classic car. Always has it on a ramp and cleaning. Always saying his tractor is bigger and faster than my 1025r and that I bought the wrong machine.

Having a couple of Canadian beers (like 5 of your USA light weight beers) and came up with the following. I took out a used bolt and nut (different sizes) and dropped them in his driveway. Went by yesterday and he had his tractor up on a ramp and he wanted me to help find where they went. He is probably still looking today

No harm, injuries or expenses incurred as a result of this prank. What are your best JD related pranks.
    Auguste . . . a blue collar guy working in a white collar world
    Rexton, New Brunswick, Canada

JD Tractor aka Bucky
    2018 1025r ~ New in April 2018

Accessories ~ Front End Loader ~ Backhoe ~ Mid-Mounter Mower ~ Box Blade ~ Fork Lift ~
    Roto Tiller ~ Chipper ~ Mulch Kit ~ Sub-soil Conditioner ~ Ballast Box ~ Plug Aerator ~
    Thatcherator ~ iMatch Quick Hitch ~ Landscape rake

Modifications Completed by Me ~ LED lights on roll bar ~ Mirrors ~ Shortened Rollbar to fit in Garage

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:19 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Auguste View Post
    Two lots over he has a tractor that he shines and polishes more than a classic car. Always has it on a ramp and cleaning. Always saying his tractor is bigger and faster than my 1025r and that I bought the wrong machine.

Having a couple of Canadian beers (like 5 of your USA light weight beers) and came up with the following. I took out a used bolt and nut (different sizes) and dropped them in his driveway. Went by yesterday and he had his tractor up on a ramp and he wanted me to help find where they went. He is probably still looking today

No harm, injuries or expenses incurred as a result of this prank. What are your best JD related pranks.
    What make and model tractor does your neighbor own ??
    glc, etcallhome, DRobinson and 6 others like this.
    Chris

2019 4052R/Cab, iMatch QH, 440R Loader w/BW16358 Bucket(Got Loops) , Frontier RB5072 Blade, Frontier LP1184 Land Plane, Front moveable fenders, Rear fender extensions, Dual Exterior mirrors,Ballast Box BW15073, Dual rear work lights(LVB24853), JD Hammerstrap, R2 4" Edge Tamers, (coming soon: Weather radar,FLIR,HUD, Chocolate bar & "Manpon" dispensers)

4. Top | #3

Last Online
    Today @ 11:15 AM
    Thanks
    If he doesnít use the tractor as you state how could he believe that the bolt and nut he found in the drive are from it?
    2004-L130

2013-2032r, Curtis Hard side cab (project), H130 FEL & 61"bucket, Artillian Modular Grapple on HD frame with Diverter, 2300# Artillian frame w/ 36" x 3" tines, 46BH 9" & 13" bucket, Frontier RB1060, HLA 1000 series 60" JDQA Snow plow, JD ballast box, RK QH, Homemade 3pt multi purpose hitch, 117W of extra LED lights on ROPS and side Brush guards, Ken's bolt on hooks-3x, Ideal Knife grooved R-4's.

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:22 PM
    Thanks

This guy is a natural. Next time pour about a cup full of used oil under it.
    Have wings, will travel.

7. Top | #5

Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    What make and model tractor does your neighbor own ??
    MF diesel about 45 hp I guess. It is a nice tractor but a bit loud at idle.
    Last edited by Auguste; 01-17-2019 at 01:41 PM.
    etcallhome, Robnik and Herminator like this.

JD Tractor aka Bucky

Accessories ~ Front End Loader ~ Backhoe ~ Mid-Mounter Mower ~ Box Blade ~ Fork Lift ~
    Roto Tiller ~ Chipper ~ Mulch Kit ~ Sub-soil Conditioner ~ Ballast Box ~ Plug Aerator ~

Modifications Completed by Me ~ LED lights on roll bar ~ Mirrors ~ Shortened Rollbar to fit in Garage

8. Top | #6

Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by balrog006 View Post
    If he doesnít use the tractor as you state how could he believe that the bolt and nut he found in the drive are from it?
    He uses to cut grass and do odd little jobs but after each use he cleans it like a 'fool in love'
    etcallhome, fdmars, Robnik and 1 others like this.

JD Tractor aka Bucky

9. Top | #7

Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 2LaneCruzer View Post
    His driveway is paved. I would have find the tractor when he has parked it over some dirt and he is not at home.

JD Tractor aka Bucky

10. Top | #8
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:26 PM
    Thanks
    He uses to cut grass and do odd little jobs but after each use he cleans it like a 'fool in love'
    Be sure to let us know when he sells it, it'll be like new!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

11. Top | #9

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:57 AM
    Thanks

Probably rub the paint off

Quote Originally Posted by JDSwan87 View Post
    Be sure to let us know when he sells it, it'll be like new!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    The running gear will be pristine but the sheet metal will be bare after he polishes all the paint off. . . I suspect he loves the idea of a tractor but may be scared to actually operate it.

Treefarmer
    John Deere 790, 300 loader w Ken's Bolt on Hooks & Piranha tooth bar, grapple, back blade, box blade, Bush Hog mower, couple of red tractors, hay equipment, various old stuff some red, one orange, some I don't remember

12. Top | #10
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:07 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 2LaneCruzer View Post
    I remember a company VIP that had a new company car and his own parking spot. Someone was putting oil under it and he was raising h&## with the dealer about it being new and leaking.

Later I heard someone asked (maybe the dealer?) if it was leaking at his home garage. Then he was sure someone was parking a beater in his spot on 2nd or 3rd shift.
    J
    John Deere 2030 w/245SL Loader
    John Deere 6415 w/640SL Loader
    John Deere 285 50" deck Stolen May 2017
    John Deere x485 62" deck AWS
    Kawasaki Mule 2510 4x4 bought new 1996
    Ford F250 4x4 bought new 1978

13. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast