Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree248Likes

Thread: SulleyBear. FAIRLY IMMINENT!!

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    08-14-2019 @ 08:34 PM
    Thanks

SulleyBear. FAIRLY IMMINENT!!

Here is a teaser for those with the Mauser cabs......... Expect an announcement that you, Jdforever and other Mauser cab owners are REALLY going to like........It's yet another great enhancement to this tractor cab combination.......I wish I could take credit for it, but my role has been small compared to others who are responsible for this improvement which increases the cab's function and safety.........I am sure you two and others will want this enhancement, Stay tuned. The announcement of this exciting item is fairly imminent........[/QUOTE]

Remember this? Fairly Imminent? Twenty-Four days ago. I think you teased us long enough. I’ve looked at John Deere news and still nothing posted on the 1025r. What’s the scoop?
    2018 John Deere 1025r, Mauser cab, rear wiper, rear light, FEL, Piranah tooth bar, Heavy Hitch weight bar, 8 suitcase weights, 55 amp alternator, Kens hooks and seat springs, 54” MMM, 66” Loader mounted CTA plow, Artillian 3d function diverter kit. New Green equipment =less green in investments

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:48 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sportshot2 View Post
    Here is a teaser for those with the Mauser cabs......... Expect an announcement that you, Jdforever and other Mauser cab owners are REALLY going to like........It's yet another great enhancement to this tractor cab combination.......I wish I could take credit for it, but my role has been small compared to others who are responsible for this improvement which increases the cab's function and safety.........I am sure you two and others will want this enhancement, Stay tuned. The announcement of this exciting item is fairly imminent........
    Remember this? Fairly Imminent? Twenty-Four days ago. I think you teased us long enough. I’ve looked at John Deere news and still nothing posted on the 1025r. What’s the scoop?[/QUOTE]

While you're at it, you might also want to ask Sulley Bear about all those videos he recorded that he was going to show us?? Haven't seen a one yet.
    Last edited by Busman; 02-21-2019 at 07:23 PM.
    Glen

Current Fleet

2017 - JD 1025R w/260B backhoe
    2018 - JD 1025R w/Mauser Cab

4. Top | #3
    Big
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:22 PM
    Thanks
    Y'all quit picking on Sulleybear. He has to write a 20 page dissertation.
    Kennyd, fdmars, bigbear and 21 others like this.
    -2017 2032R, Loader, I-Match, Ken's Extended Top Hook, MMM, JD Ballast Box, Landscape Rake, Tarter Tiller, Boom Pole, Middle Buster/Potato Plow, Drag Harrow, Single Row Hipper, 5' Enorossi sickle bar, 3 point spike drag, Titan 42" Forks, 60" Box Blade, Landpride 3 point spreader.

-Bobcat 325G Mini Ex
    -Toro Dingo 322 with many attachments
    -Honda Pioneer 700

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4

Last Online
    Today @ 06:20 PM
    Thanks
    I still have a year to go to buy my 1025R so, Im hoping its air conditioning by then.

7. Top | #5

Last Online
    Today @ 03:03 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Toughsox View Post
    I still have a year to go to buy my 1025R so, Im hoping its air conditioning by then.
    Same here, if a/c is added I would buy one ASAP!
    1975 JD 400
    1978 JD 316
    2018 JD 1025R

8. Top | #6

Last Online
    Thanks
    I am surprised that SulleyBear has not responded. He’s had input on other threads today but nothing on this thread.

I guess he could have been sworn to secrecy just like the proverbial government leaker who says anonymously “I have not been authorized to give this information”. So I’ll tell you but you can’t say that I told you!
    2018 John Deere 1025r, Mauser cab, rear wiper, rear light, FEL, Piranah tooth bar, Heavy Hitch weight bar, 8 suitcase weights, 55 amp alternator, Kens hooks and seat springs, 54” MMM, 66” Loader mounted CTA plow, Artillian 3d function diverter kit. New Green equipment =less green in investments

9. Top | #7
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:02 PM
    Beautiful beaches, moderated summer heat and lake effect snows. Right where I want to be.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,421 Times in 1,357 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sportshot2 View Post
    I am surprised that SulleyBear has not responded. He’s had input on other threads today but nothing on this thread.

I guess he could have been sworn to secrecy just like the proverbial government leaker who says anonymously “I have not been authorized to give this information”. So I’ll tell you but you can’t say that I told you!
    On the other hand, perhaps the best step for me, is to not release details yet. I wondered what CP meant today when he PM'ed me and said I had taken the step to have my name placed in a thread title. I didn't see this thread until just now.

I have already specifically said its NOT A/C..... twice in a couple of different threads. Not sure how that rumor keeps alive.....I never implied A/C. All I said was copied above.....All I can say is Sorry this isn't the step up in cab comfort many were seeking and seemed to be expecting.

I didn't realize that some were waiting with such anticipation for the next step forward in this discussion. Since some Didn't want a "20 page dissertation" so I guess my only step, is a succinct answer.

I am not at liberty to release the details other than to say "Ask Kenny".........He is the master. He is spending time in Florida at a family function this weekend, based upon his earlier post today.

I will add I am extremely happy with the very helpful, useful, value adding and safety enhancing addition to my tractor and cab. I use it at least twice, EVERY SINGLE TIME I use my tractor and cab. Does it make the cab "better?" No question.

Knowing Kenny the little that I do, I bet he is smiling when he read my response. In fact, he might even be laughing out loud by time he finishes reading this. After all, the next step is entirely Kenny's.........
    Kennyd, ColonyPark, rtgt and 6 others like this.

1025R with Mauser Cab
    (10/2017)/ 120R FEL / RC2048 Mower / All of Ken's Bolt on Products / 60" HD Front Broom / 3 pt 45 Gallon Boom less Sprayer / CA2068 Core Aerator / I-Match / 54" Snow Plow w/ angling Quick Attach / Frontier 3 Pt Sprayer / Pallet Forks / 8 -42# Weights

John Deere 455 (New in 9/1996) / MC519 Cart /60" MMM /47" Snow Thrower / 7'3" snow plow / Quick Hitch /
    4 -42# Weights / JD#10 Cart

ExMark Lazer Z w/60" Deck , Billy Goat Blower , Full Stable of Echo Products

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SulleyBear For This Useful Post:

Kennyd (02-23-2019)

11. Top | #8

Last Online
    Today @ 06:20 PM
    Thanks
    I didn't say you mentioned A/C....I just said, I HOPE its A/C. Hey, a guy can dream, can't he?
    Zebrafive, rtgt, jdforever and 1 others like this.

12. Top | #9

Last Online
    Thanks
    Well now I’m convinced that SulleyBear is the guinea pig for the new step Kenny is making for the 1025r with Mauser cabs. I sent Kenny a request for one awhile back and he said they were a few weeks away waiting for the powder coating I think.

He already is marketing the one for the non cab versions of the 1025r.

I never saw any posts where SulleyBear said it wasn’t AC, I guess I didn’t read them all or just missed it. I assumed it was a JD item but then again as Mr Buttermaker in Bad News Bears used to say when you assume you make an ass-u-me.
    Last edited by Sportshot2; 02-23-2019 at 07:27 PM.
    Kennyd, ColonyPark, rtgt and 5 others like this.

13. Top | #10
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:26 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SulleyBear View Post
    On the other hand, perhaps the best step for me, is to not release details yet. I wondered what CP meant today when he PM'ed me and said I had taken the step to have my name placed in a thread title. I didn't see this thread until just now.

I have already specifically said its NOT A/C..... twice in a couple of different threads. Not sure how that rumor keeps alive.....I never implied A/C. All I said was copied above.....All I can say is Sorry this isn't the step up in cab comfort many were seeking and seemed to be expecting.

I didn't realize that some were waiting with such anticipation for the next step forward in this discussion. Since some Didn't want a "20 page dissertation" so I guess my only step, is a succinct answer.

I am not at liberty to release the details other than to say "Ask Kenny".........He is the master. He is spending time in Florida at a family function this weekend, based upon his earlier post today.

I will add I am extremely happy with the very helpful, useful, value adding and safety enhancing addition to my tractor and cab. I use it at least twice, EVERY SINGLE TIME I use my tractor and cab. Does it make the cab "better?" No question.

Knowing Kenny the little that I do, I bet he is smiling when he read my response. In fact, he might even be laughing out loud by time he finishes reading this. After all, the next step is entirely Kenny's.........
    Uses the word "step" five times....

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Kennyd, Tomfive, Zebrafive and 6 others like this.

14. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast