Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Thoughts to ponder

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    @
    Thanks

Thoughts to ponder

I'm trying to decide whether it's worse to be ambivalent or a procrastinator. I don't have time right now though. Maybe later, if I care by then.

Oh, the torture.
    Tractor Attachments Maximized for Versatility
    www.ARTILLIAN.com
    Email: [email protected]

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:03 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,030 Times in 640 Posts
    Your ambivalence sounds like a personal problem and nothing over which I'll lose sleep, you whiner. But I'm here when you need a pal and I'll get back to you with my thoughts about your procrastination.
    - Phil -
    *Spinner Free* LT160 Garden Tractor
    *Spinner Free* 3320 eHydro - 300CX Loader - 72" HLA SnowPusher 2500 - TSC Post Hole Digger - BB2172 Box Blade
    *Spinner Free* John Deere 26G Compact Excavator - 18" HD bucket - 30" ditching bucket - PA15B 12" planetary drive auger
    Ken's Bolt On Grab Hooks - Artillian 42" Forks - Edge Tamers

4. Top | #3

Last Online
    07-31-2018 @ 05:51 PM
    Thanks
    I'm inclined to comment on this, but just don't decide if I should take time to do it now!
    John Deere 1023 E, 60d mower, H120 loader,
    Frontier 2060L Back Blade, Heavy Hitch with 320 lb weights,
    Artillian forks with Adaptor for JD Snow Plow. JD 54 inch blade.

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4
    Jer
    Last Online
    11-13-2017 @ 08:24 PM
    Thanks
    The worst is to be both, but not acknowledge either, thus making everything everyone else's fault.

-J.
    mjncad, etcallhome, Gizmo2 and 5 others like this.
    2014 JD 5075M (just barely pre T IV emissions), H310 with bucket mounted grapple, HLA powertine forks, 8' HLA snowblade, Schulte SDX-840 Snowblower, Rhino 12' Flail, 6' Sweepster 3pt PTO broom, hydraulic toplink from CCM, LED lights front and back, big pile of 3pt implements.

2006 JD 3120 with R3 Turf Tires, 300x loader, Artillian Forks & Trailer Mover

Gator 825i S4 - NOW WITH TRACKS!!!

2014 pre-emission 997 with 60" deck

Wish List:
    now that I have a cozy cab, nothing really....

7. Top | #5
    Last Online
    @
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jer View Post
    The worst is to be both, but not acknowledge either, thus making everything everyone else's fault.

-J.
    Actually, that might be the perfect answer. Thanks!
    etcallhome, Gizmo2, rtgt and 1 others like this.
    Tractor Attachments Maximized for Versatility
    www.ARTILLIAN.com
    Email: [email protected]

8. Top | #6
    Last Online
    06-28-2019 @ 11:07 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Artillian View Post
    I'm trying to decide whether it's worse to be ambivalent or a procrastinator. I don't have time right now though. Maybe later, if I care by then.

Oh, the torture.
    Really though, I don't think much about your problems and I have plenty of time to wait for you figure them out.

Maybe a phrase that came to mind in my late teens could help, "All things come to he who waits, but are lost to he who hesitates."

Etc.
    etcallhome, rtgt, Levi and 1 others like this.
    2013(12) 1026r TLB 54 QH front blade, 54D Auto Connect deck, ballast box, carryall

'04 GX335, 48C, Johnny Bucket Jr., PowerFlow W/7bu. bagger, 42 snow blower, 48 Plow, JD front dethatcher, 10 Cart, Little-Brown Henway, Stihl 026P/20", Stihl 241/16", Stihl BG 85 blower, Stihl KombiMotor 110 w/string trimmer/brush cutter/edger/pole saw/hedge trimmer, Snapper 21" WB, Snapper 8/24 snow blower

"...and visions of green CUT sugarplums dance in his head..."

NRA Life Member

9. Top | #7
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:41 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,899 Times in 1,065 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HydroHarold View Post
    Really though, I don't think much about your problems and I have plenty of time to wait for you figure them out.

Maybe a phrase that came to mind in my late teens could help, "All things come to he who waits, but are lost to he who hesitates."

Etc.
    What about the she's and the what is it?
    1026R -- 60D mmm -- H120 Loader -- Curtis 150 Tiller -- DR 3 point Chipper -- Howse Middle Buster -- Brinly 16 Blade Disk -- Kodiak 5' Box Blade -- 12-42 lb. suitcase weights -- Lawn roller -- Upgraded seat springs from psrumors -- Kennyd's bolt on hooks & clevis -- BXpanded tooth bar -- CMI 6' wagon -- Heavy Hitch Cultivator /garden bedder / hiller attachments --

Donated by some great people/vendors on here: 72 lb. wheel weights -- Bro-Tek 1½" rear wheel spacers.
    NRA Life Member

10. Top | #8
    Last Online
    06-28-2019 @ 11:07 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Levi View Post
    What about the she's and the what is it?
    My quotation was inspired long before the current generation of weak minded individuals that let the PC crowd take over the entire U.S. of A's mindset. We KNEW who was she-ed and he-ed back then and who could do what with what they were supposed to have. Today one has to have new aquaintenances fill out a form before "goin' among 'em".

(Seems folks today have forgotten all the stuff non-political correctness gained civilization back when AND how much individuality has been lost so quickly!)
    2013(12) 1026r TLB 54 QH front blade, 54D Auto Connect deck, ballast box, carryall

'04 GX335, 48C, Johnny Bucket Jr., PowerFlow W/7bu. bagger, 42 snow blower, 48 Plow, JD front dethatcher, 10 Cart, Little-Brown Henway, Stihl 026P/20", Stihl 241/16", Stihl BG 85 blower, Stihl KombiMotor 110 w/string trimmer/brush cutter/edger/pole saw/hedge trimmer, Snapper 21" WB, Snapper 8/24 snow blower

"...and visions of green CUT sugarplums dance in his head..."

NRA Life Member

11. Top | #9
    Jer
    Last Online
    11-13-2017 @ 08:24 PM
    Thanks
    Dear Reasonable People,

I am confident that if we, the critically thinking, hard working, honest, kind, caring people of the world stay the course, and continue to raise offspring that have similar values, we will be rewarded. Those whom are entitled, lazy, and lack life skills (or #skillz, as they would spell it, on twatter), will eventually be left for dead, using their last breath to ask "I thought you said you'd take care of me".

Teach your kids to chop some wood, drive a nail, filet a fish, cook themselves dinner, wash their own clothes, drive courteously, to not point a gun at anything or anyone that they don't intend to kill, and that actions have consequences - some positive, some negative. That way, in 20yrs you're likely to have people at your Christmas dinner table that you're proud of, vs. having them living in your basement, while they game, and smoke that funny smelling tobacco in your backyard with their friends who work with them at EB Games.

Happy Friday!!

-J.
    2014 JD 5075M (just barely pre T IV emissions), H310 with bucket mounted grapple, HLA powertine forks, 8' HLA snowblade, Schulte SDX-840 Snowblower, Rhino 12' Flail, 6' Sweepster 3pt PTO broom, hydraulic toplink from CCM, LED lights front and back, big pile of 3pt implements.

2006 JD 3120 with R3 Turf Tires, 300x loader, Artillian Forks & Trailer Mover

Gator 825i S4 - NOW WITH TRACKS!!!

2014 pre-emission 997 with 60" deck

Wish List:
    now that I have a cozy cab, nothing really....

12. Top | #10
    GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC) farmgirl19's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,149 Times in 751 Posts
    You are correct Jer. But I am just LAZY. Hard to get me to decide if I want to get my posterior up from where I sit. And once I decide to get up, I'm still not sure that I am going to.
    etcallhome and Levi like this.
    If man had enough horse sense to treat his wife like a Thoroughbred, she'd never grow into an old nag.

If you climb in the saddle, be ready for the ride!

Happiness is contagious; Be a carrier!

13. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast