When you might need someone to talk to............
Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree24Likes
  • 1 Post By Superglidesport
  • 1 Post By etcallhome
  • 4 Post By Levi
  • 4 Post By BigJim55
  • 3 Post By Levi
  • 3 Post By Bubber
  • 2 Post By Superglidesport
  • 3 Post By etcallhome
  • 3 Post By SulleyBear

Thread: When you might need someone to talk to............

  1. Top | #1
    Superglidesport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:45 AM
    Location
    Littleton, MA
    Posts
    7,723
    Thanks
    697
    Thanked 1,586 Times in 996 Posts

    When you might need someone to talk to............

    Bubber likes this.
    John Deere 3320
    eHydro, R4's, 300CX Loader, 61" HD Bucket
    JD Tooth Bar, Deluxe Hood Guard, Ken's Bolt-on Hooks
    485 Backhoe w. 18" HD Bucket
    Mid-PTO, Front 3 Point Hitch, 366 Front Blade
    Tarter 5' 3PH Tiller
    Frontier AP12F Forks

    John Deere 2032R
    R3's, 220R Loader, 57" HD Bucket
    Curtis Hard Side Cab & Heater
    62D Deck, iMatch Quick Hitch
    54 Snowblower
    Super HeavyHitch
    Little Wonder "Optimax" & JRCO Blower Buggy
    Fimco 60 Gallon 3PH Boomless Sprayer w. PTO Pump

  2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. Top | #2
    etcallhome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:29 AM
    Location
    Preston County WV
    Posts
    13,513
    Thanks
    3,303
    Thanked 2,505 Times in 1,614 Posts
    But where is the cookie !
    Superglidesport likes this.
    Gene

    Have fun and be safe !!!
    USAR 8yr 8 mo SSG 99th ARCOM
    JD 1025R, H120 FEL 54" bucket, 54" mmm Auto Conn, 54" Front blade, JD back hoe ,JD IMatch, 48" Bush Hog tiller, Middlebuster from MF dealer, used King Kutter 5' rear blade, a new 47" JD Front blower and Original Tractor cab w/heater.
    We have a Red Honda Pioneer 700-4 (4 seater) w/soft top , doors, and winch.

  4. Top | #3
    Bonehead Club Lackey Levi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Online
    10-19-2019 @ 08:05 AM
    Location
    NE Tenn.
    Posts
    10,154
    Thanks
    2,990
    Thanked 1,899 Times in 1,065 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by etcallhome View Post
    But where is the cookie !
    Gizmo2 eat it.
    1026R -- 60D mmm -- H120 Loader -- Curtis 150 Tiller -- DR 3 point Chipper -- Howse Middle Buster -- Brinly 16 Blade Disk -- Kodiak 5' Box Blade -- 12-42 lb. suitcase weights -- Lawn roller -- Upgraded seat springs from psrumors -- Kennyd's bolt on hooks & clevis -- BXpanded tooth bar -- CMI 6' wagon -- Heavy Hitch Cultivator /garden bedder / hiller attachments --

    Donated by some great people/vendors on here: 72 lb. wheel weights -- Bro-Tek 1½" rear wheel spacers.
    NRA Life Member

  5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. Top | #4
    BigJim55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:52 AM
    Location
    Schellsburg, PA
    Posts
    11,239
    Thanks
    3,037
    Thanked 1,404 Times in 1,103 Posts
    I think I could of had a cookie when I spent over $300.00 Saturday for a stupid mistake, where do I sign up to talk to COOKIE MONSTER.

  7. Top | #5
    Bonehead Club Lackey Levi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Online
    10-19-2019 @ 08:05 AM
    Location
    NE Tenn.
    Posts
    10,154
    Thanks
    2,990
    Thanked 1,899 Times in 1,065 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Jim 55 View Post
    I think I could of had a cookie when I spent over $300.00 Saturday for a stupid mistake, where do I sign up to talk to COOKIE MONSTER.
    He's probably in N.Y. .
    1026R -- 60D mmm -- H120 Loader -- Curtis 150 Tiller -- DR 3 point Chipper -- Howse Middle Buster -- Brinly 16 Blade Disk -- Kodiak 5' Box Blade -- 12-42 lb. suitcase weights -- Lawn roller -- Upgraded seat springs from psrumors -- Kennyd's bolt on hooks & clevis -- BXpanded tooth bar -- CMI 6' wagon -- Heavy Hitch Cultivator /garden bedder / hiller attachments --

    Donated by some great people/vendors on here: 72 lb. wheel weights -- Bro-Tek 1½" rear wheel spacers.
    NRA Life Member

  8. Top | #6
    Bubber's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:51 AM
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    3,617
    Thanks
    447
    Thanked 610 Times in 392 Posts
    Someone said cookies? I was told that there were cookies?
    Levi, BigJim55 and gbnpp05 like this.
    2014 2032r Classic...


    -Dan

  9. Top | #7
    Superglidesport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:45 AM
    Location
    Littleton, MA
    Posts
    7,723
    Thanks
    697
    Thanked 1,586 Times in 996 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubber View Post
    Someone said cookies? I was told that there were cookies?

    The cookies don't last very long around here.
    Levi and BigJim55 like this.
    John Deere 3320
    eHydro, R4's, 300CX Loader, 61" HD Bucket
    JD Tooth Bar, Deluxe Hood Guard, Ken's Bolt-on Hooks
    485 Backhoe w. 18" HD Bucket
    Mid-PTO, Front 3 Point Hitch, 366 Front Blade
    Tarter 5' 3PH Tiller
    Frontier AP12F Forks

    John Deere 2032R
    R3's, 220R Loader, 57" HD Bucket
    Curtis Hard Side Cab & Heater
    62D Deck, iMatch Quick Hitch
    54 Snowblower
    Super HeavyHitch
    Little Wonder "Optimax" & JRCO Blower Buggy
    Fimco 60 Gallon 3PH Boomless Sprayer w. PTO Pump

  10. Top | #8
    etcallhome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:29 AM
    Location
    Preston County WV
    Posts
    13,513
    Thanks
    3,303
    Thanked 2,505 Times in 1,614 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Superglidesport View Post
    The cookies don't last very long around here.
    Same here doesn't matter , with or without the grandkids.
    Superglidesport, Levi and BigJim55 like this.
    Gene

    Have fun and be safe !!!
    USAR 8yr 8 mo SSG 99th ARCOM
    JD 1025R, H120 FEL 54" bucket, 54" mmm Auto Conn, 54" Front blade, JD back hoe ,JD IMatch, 48" Bush Hog tiller, Middlebuster from MF dealer, used King Kutter 5' rear blade, a new 47" JD Front blower and Original Tractor cab w/heater.
    We have a Red Honda Pioneer 700-4 (4 seater) w/soft top , doors, and winch.

  11. Top | #9
    SulleyBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:56 AM
    Location
    Beautiful beaches, moderated summer heat and lake effect snows. Right where I want to be.
    Posts
    7,168
    Thanks
    1,428
    Thanked 2,552 Times in 1,432 Posts
    Today I was on the phone with a online website provider and they were "asking me" security questions as the account was in my name. The problem is that my wife filled out the original security questions when she established the account so I wasn't sure what she had answered. In fact, I didn't even know I had an account at this website, but I guess I do. They needed my permission to speak directly with my wife about "my account".......

    The guy on the phone asked me where I was born and I kind of remembered that event so I told him. Then he asked my first kids name which was tricky because I have never had any kids (that I know of) but I assumed my wife answered the question with my first German Shepherd's name and that was correct.

    Then has asked me what my favorite food group was........I told him it depended on the day. Then it dawned on me that my wife would have answered it and of course, the answer was COOKIES........

    She says her official food groups are Pie, Cakes, Candy, Cookies and Potato chips. She drinks only Mt. Dew. She eats all of those and drinks pop all of the time and she is 5'9" tall and weighs 127 pounds. Man is that unfair.......I just look at those "food groups" and gain weight.

  12. Top | #10
    Bonehead Club Lackey Levi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Online
    10-19-2019 @ 08:05 AM
    Location
    NE Tenn.
    Posts
    10,154
    Thanks
    2,990
    Thanked 1,899 Times in 1,065 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SulleyBear View Post
    Today I was on the phone with a online website provider and they were "asking me" security questions as the account was in my name. The problem is that my wife filled out the original security questions when she established the account so I wasn't sure what she had answered. In fact, I didn't even know I had an account at this website, but I guess I do. They needed my permission to speak directly with my wife about "my account".......

    The guy on the phone asked me where I was born and I kind of remembered that event so I told him. Then he asked my first kids name which was tricky because I have never had any kids (that I know of) but I assumed my wife answered the question with my first German Shepherd's name and that was correct.

    Then has asked me what my favorite food group was........I told him it depended on the day. Then it dawned on me that my wife would have answered it and of course, the answer was COOKIES........

    She says her official food groups are Pie, Cakes, Candy, Cookies and Potato chips. She drinks only Mt. Dew. She eats all of those and drinks pop all of the time and she is 5'9" tall and weighs 127 pounds. Man is that unfair.......I just look at those "food groups" and gain weight.
    Next thing you'll be doing is seeing a bill to pay for stuff you or your wife didn't get.
    1026R -- 60D mmm -- H120 Loader -- Curtis 150 Tiller -- DR 3 point Chipper -- Howse Middle Buster -- Brinly 16 Blade Disk -- Kodiak 5' Box Blade -- 12-42 lb. suitcase weights -- Lawn roller -- Upgraded seat springs from psrumors -- Kennyd's bolt on hooks & clevis -- BXpanded tooth bar -- CMI 6' wagon -- Heavy Hitch Cultivator /garden bedder / hiller attachments --

    Donated by some great people/vendors on here: 72 lb. wheel weights -- Bro-Tek 1½" rear wheel spacers.
    NRA Life Member

  13. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •