• 6 Post By Bill Berger
  • 7 Post By SulleyBear

Thread: Moringa

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:10 PM
    Thanks

Moringa

Hey folks, been offline awhile, trying to get my MoJo back.
    As many of you know, i'm one of the "older fart-sacks" hanging out here. I'll be 68 next Bday, but I feel MUCH better now.
    In my younger years I suffered a car accident, run over by a drunk at 0625 one morning while waiting at the bus stop wit the kids. had 17 broken bones, layed in a body cast for 9 mos., both arms in casts, it was a real mess. It took me 1 1/2 years of therapy just to learn to walk again. Docs told me when I got older to expect a LOT of pain from arthritis, and, I did.
    Been on a cane for the last 5 years, tried every opioid pain reliever they make.
    Recently, couple months ago, I was checking out You Tube clips and came across this Moringa Tree of Life herb. I researched it online for most of the day, maybe 6-7 hours, and decided to give it a try.
    I bought mine on E-Bay, 2 bottles 1300 mg each capsule, 90 caps per bottle, $14.95. Worse that could happen, I'd be out $15 bucks, right?
    Took 1 with breakfast and 1 with supper. "Thought" I was feeling something work after the 1st day, maybe my imagination and hopes were set too high? Nope. On the 5th morning, after only 4 days use, I got out of bed with zero pain. Haven't had to use my cane OR hydrocodone/oxycodone since April 13th 2019, and getting around almost like brand new.
    I'm not a sponsor for this product but I can tell you it worked a miracle for me personally.
    Check it out online, do your research, and if you buy it I hope it does as well for you out there who might have been going through some of what I was going through before stumbling on it.
    Good luck and best wishes to all of you!
    Last edited by Bill Berger; 06-23-2019 at 07:27 AM.
    The I.R.S. must love poor folks, they create more and more every day.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Berger For This Useful Post:

BigJim55 (06-23-2019), DRobinson (06-25-2019), Herminator (06-25-2019), Levi (06-26-2019), mark02tj (06-23-2019), wentonbrown (06-25-2019)

3. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

4. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:01 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,404 Times in 1,546 Posts
    Good to hear from you ,, and WOW very glad you found the tablets.

Like you said it worked miracles for you, may not for myself or someone ,well worth the price if it works and it doesn't you lost $15.
    Levi, BigJim55, mark02tj and 3 others like this.
    Gene

Have fun and be safe !!!
    USAR 8yr 8 mo SSG 99th ARCOM
    JD 1025R, H120 FEL 54" bucket, 54" mmm Auto Conn, 54" Front blade, JD back hoe ,JD IMatch, 48" Bush Hog tiller, Middlebuster from MF dealer, used King Kutter 5' rear blade, a new 47" JD Front blower and Original Tractor cab w/heater.
    We have a Red Honda Pioneer 700-4 (4 seater) w/soft top , doors, and winch.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to etcallhome For This Useful Post:

mark02tj (06-23-2019)

6. Top | #3

Last Online
    Today @ 08:00 PM
    Thanks
    Great news and welcome back! I remember your user name and especially remember your signature!

I've looked at Moringa for my other half. She has constant joint pain / fibromyalgia. Tried a couple different ones from the health food store, but they all needed mixed. Very messy and disgusting. Saw some relief for a few days but nothing that stayed. I would be interested in a link to the particular ones that you're getting.

Now that you're back, don't be a stranger!

Sent by Tapatalk using the tiny keyboard on my phone. That explains the typos!
    Levi, tj1 and Herminator like this.
    '05 JD 3520 Open Station w/ 300CX FEL
    Grandpa's '52 Farmall Cub
    A couple of old Gravelys
    Help a Vet and his dog

7. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

8. Top | #4
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Here's a link to the same vendor. My purchase was a double order on special promotion I guess.
    There are other vendors also with the same product.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Moringa-Capsules-1300mg-by-Nutrition-Greenlife-Pure-Raw-Moringa-Oleifera/113622448907?hash=item1a746cfb0b:g:tu4AAOSwxbFcXDc V
    Levi, BigJim55, SulleyBear and 2 others like this.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Berger For This Useful Post:

mark02tj (06-23-2019)

10. Top | #5
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:02 PM
    Beautiful beaches, moderated summer heat and lake effect snows. Right where I want to be.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,421 Times in 1,357 Posts
    Bill, nice to see you back on GTT and even better to hear that you are feeling much better. As someone who has battled severe chronic pain myself for more than half my life, I can understand just how dramatically it affects our daily life. I am glad to hear you have found relief and have restored quality of living to your daily life.

It's really interesting how so many of the beneficial products for our health don't come in the form of RX drugs and in fact come from "natural sources". Often the RX Drug process seems to be a downward spiral where the more prescribed meds we take, the more issues which seem to arise.

When you read the WebMd page about Moringa, the wide range of things which it mentions that Moringa is beneficial for are so diverse and unrelated it's easy to see how some could be skeptical.

https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/in...o-1242/moringa

As is often the case, when it's not a product from "Big Pharma", the official research and studies are lacking, but that's not uncommon.......After all, if the studies prove the benefits of "Natural" Non Big Pharma products, it's unlikely they would do anything to endorse or support the products or sources use and purchase.

How did you select the specific product, supply source and vendor? There are 2,000 choices for the various forms of Moringa just on Amazon, from the seeds to pills to powder form, liquids, ointments, you name it.......even dog treats......

People are funny, you read the reviews for some forms and the product information is VERY specific how the product should or should NOT be used, yet people don't follow the use directions and then complain when the product doesn't work. People eating the seeds meant for planting and people planting the seeds processed to be eaten like nuts and complaining when they won't grow. One thing you can count on when people are involved, the ability for some to follow directions is more than they can handle......

Bottom line is if you are getting relief and it's improving your quality of life, that's what matters. Nice to have you back......and feeling better.

Your signature is one I certainly remember......

And yes, the IRS does keep making poor people everyday. This is a topic about which I hold some very strong personal opinions as well, enough so I made the views permanent on my upper arm.
    Levi, BigJim55, mark02tj and 3 others like this.

1025R with Mauser Cab
    (10/2017)/ 120R FEL / RC2048 Mower / All of Ken's Bolt on Products / 60" HD Front Broom / 3 pt 45 Gallon Boom less Sprayer / CA2068 Core Aerator / I-Match / 54" Snow Plow w/ angling Quick Attach / Frontier 3 Pt Sprayer / Pallet Forks / 8 -42# Weights

John Deere 455 (New in 9/1996) / MC519 Cart /60" MMM /47" Snow Thrower / 7'3" snow plow / Quick Hitch /
    4 -42# Weights / JD#10 Cart

ExMark Lazer Z w/60" Deck , Billy Goat Blower , Full Stable of Echo Products

11. Top | #6

Last Online
    Today @ 07:23 PM
    Thanks
    I looked on eBay before you added the link,,
    you can buy capsules that contain 500mg, 1,300mg, or 10,000mg,, all for about the same price per capsule,,,

That is a big variation,, per dosage,,

if 1,300 is good,, I wonder if 10,000 is great??
    Levi, tj1 and Herminator like this.
    Some of the tractors include JD 4105, JD 855, JD 650,,,, and,,, the IH 584 4WD
    My favorite attachment is the homemade landplane,,, EVERYONE needs one of those!!

12. Top | #7
    tj1
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:44 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Berger View Post
    Hey folks, been offline awhile, trying to get my MoJo back.
    As many of you know, i'm one of the "older fart-sacks" hanging out here. I'll be 68 next Bday, but I feel MUCH better now.
    In my younger years I suffered a car accident, run over by a drunk at 0625 one morning while waiting at the bus stop wit the kids. had 17 broken bones, layed in a body cast for 9 mos., both arms in casts, it was a real mess. It took me 1 1/2 years of therapy just to learn to walk again. Docs told me when I got older to expect a LOT of pain from arthritis, and, I did.
    Been on a cane for the last 5 years, tried every opioid pain reliever they make.
    Recently, couple months ago, I was checking out You Tube clips and came across this Moringa Tree of Life herb. I researched it online for most of the day, maybe 6-7 hours, and decided to give it a try.
    I bought mine on E-Bay, 2 bottles 1300 mg each capsule, 90 caps per bottle, $14.95. Worse that could happen, I'd be out $15 bucks, right?
    Took 1 with breakfast and 1 with supper. "Thought" I was feeling something work after the 1st day, maybe my imagination and hopes were set too high? Nope. On the 5th morning, after only 4 days use, I got out of bed with zero pain. Haven't had to use my cane OR hydrocodone/oxycodone since April 13th 2019, and getting around almost like brand new.
    I'm not a sponsor for this product but I can tell you it worked a miracle for me personally.
    Check it out online, do your research, and if you buy it I hope it does as well for you out there who might have been going through some of what I was going through before stumbling on it.
    Good luck and best wishes to all of you!
    I was just wondering what happened to you the other day Bill. Glad to see you back and glad you've found something to help you. I May just give this a shot seeing how I also have ailments and don't want to take the prescription drugs.. Please don't stay a stranger. I also went with the fishmox you recommended few years ago and it worked perfectly for an ear infection the doctor said there was nothing he could give me to help... Jeff
    Levi, mark02tj, SulleyBear and 2 others like this.
    Jeff

X 738 4X4/ 54" mower deck, 47" two stage snow thrower/ linear actuator spout control, Curtis hard side cab/heater, JD roof top LED work lights, Curtis fuse block, rear roof light connected to dash light switch and reverse lights, additional 20amp alternator, Curtis fast Cast 2000 sander custom fitted to tractor/ vibrator for use with dry sand, Kubota L39 TLB, JD 450 E dozer, Husky 18 horse/ 48" mower deck/Berco 42" two stage snow thrower/Berco soft side cab, Kubota RTV500-H.

13. Top | #8
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Thanks for all the "Welcome backs" ya'll.
    Sometimes, big Pharma don't have ALL the answers.
    Levi, mark02tj, SulleyBear and 3 others like this.

14. Top | #9
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:02 PM
    Beautiful beaches, moderated summer heat and lake effect snows. Right where I want to be.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,421 Times in 1,357 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Berger View Post
    Thanks for all the "Welcome backs" ya'll.
    Sometimes, big Pharma don't have ALL the answers.

Frankly, sometimes, I think big Pharma is a large part of the problem.......
    Kennyd, Levi, mark02tj and 4 others like this.

1025R with Mauser Cab
    (10/2017)/ 120R FEL / RC2048 Mower / All of Ken's Bolt on Products / 60" HD Front Broom / 3 pt 45 Gallon Boom less Sprayer / CA2068 Core Aerator / I-Match / 54" Snow Plow w/ angling Quick Attach / Frontier 3 Pt Sprayer / Pallet Forks / 8 -42# Weights

John Deere 455 (New in 9/1996) / MC519 Cart /60" MMM /47" Snow Thrower / 7'3" snow plow / Quick Hitch /
    4 -42# Weights / JD#10 Cart

ExMark Lazer Z w/60" Deck , Billy Goat Blower , Full Stable of Echo Products

15. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements