Thread: Chiropractor Coverage

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:59 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,405 Times in 1,547 Posts

Chiropractor Coverage

If this needs moved,, I'm OK with this.

Today at the my appointment with chiropractor he mentioned Medicare doesn't cover all fees. I told him I knew that because our UHC insurance doesn't cover anything above Medicare coverage.

He told me a R and D representative has a bill being considered that would cover Xrays , over services even making adjustments to your shoulder .

Because at present time Medicare will only cover BACK adjustments nothing else.

At present time, if they adjust my shoulder , Medicare doesn't pay the bill and thankfully they have been writing this bill off for the past 3 months.

Here is the website that if you enter your name and address they will send it to a representative.

HR3654 Take Action

Click on Take Action

I agree yes their office would receive more money , but as a patience we would receive more service with out paying more money out of our pocket.
    Last edited by etcallhome; 08-15-2019 at 04:25 PM.
    mark02tj and Herminator like this.
    Gene

Have fun and be safe !!!
    USAR 8yr 8 mo SSG 99th ARCOM
    JD 1025R, H120 FEL 54" bucket, 54" mmm Auto Conn, 54" Front blade, JD back hoe ,JD IMatch, 48" Bush Hog tiller, Middlebuster from MF dealer, used King Kutter 5' rear blade, a new 47" JD Front blower and Original Tractor cab w/heater.
    We have a Red Honda Pioneer 700-4 (4 seater) w/soft top , doors, and winch.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements