• 2 Post By CADplans
  • 3 Post By deereflyer

Thread: How to contact Amazon customer Service

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    Today @ 08:13 AM
    Thanks

How to contact Amazon customer Service

I ordered some stuff on Amazon on Wednesday. One order was for a new Amazon Fire stick since they notified me that they were discontinuing support for my old Sony blu-ray player that I use to stream Prime on my living room TV. They gave me a $25 credit, so the cost wasn't too bad. It arrived yesterday with no issues.

I also placed a separate order for some headlight bulbs and a new headlight housing for my truck. My drivers side bulb is burned out and the headlight lens is cloudy and has water in it. Those were also ordered on Wednesday and were supposed to arrive today. I just checked Amazon's site for shipping updates. It looks like the bulbs are in my mailman's truck and should be here today (if they're not already in my mailbox). According to Amazon's site the lens is still "Arriving today by 8 PM" but they shipped it (yesterday) via UPS from Florida. Using the UPS tracking number, I see that it's not going to arrive until Monday sometime. So much for digging into the front of my truck this weekend.

Usually I let stuff like this go and if it was going to be delivered tomorrow I'd probably let it go. But, this kind of messes up other things for me plus I hate to drive around with only one headlight. So I'm going to contact Amazon and see if I can get some sort of credit.

BUT, I looked around on the Amazon orders page in my account and I don't see any "contact us" links. I thought they had one of those pop-up chat windows, but I don't see that either. What's the best way to contact them?

THANKS!

ps - If only Kenny would sell headlights and accessories in addition to hooks and stuff, I could have just ordered this stuff from him and I wouldn't be having these problems!!
    Kennyd, DRobinson, OxPath and 3 others like this.
    '05 JD 3520 Open Station w/ 300CX FEL
    Grandpa's '52 Farmall Cub
    A couple of old Gravelys
    Help a Vet and his dog

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:33 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,650 Times in 1,250 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mark02tj View Post
    I ordered some stuff on Amazon on Wednesday. One order was for a new Amazon Fire stick since they notified me that they were discontinuing support for my old Sony blu-ray player that I use to stream Prime on my living room TV. They gave me a $25 credit, so the cost wasn't too bad. It arrived yesterday with no issues.

BUT, I looked around on the Amazon orders page in my account and I don't see any "contact us" links. I thought they had one of those pop-up chat windows, but I don't see that either. What's the best way to contact them?
    The links are there but they sort of hide them.

1. Go to the bottom of the main page and click HELP
    2. On the next page click "Need More Help"
    3. A panel will pop up on the right, click "Contact Us"
    4. On the next page you have your choice of CHAT or have them call YOU. I have done both options and they both work very well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AM_help.jpg   AM_help2.jpg   AM_help3.jpg   AM_help4.jpg  
    Gizmo2, DRobinson, OxPath and 9 others like this.
    2012 2720 -- 200CX Loader -- 54" Quick Attach Snow Blower -- Frontier LR5060 Rake -- Land Pride RB1660 Blade (Hydraulic Angle) -- Artillian 42" Forks -- Ken's Bolt on Grab Hooks -- Fit Rite Hydraulic top-link -- 2013 X500 for mowing duties

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jgayman For This Useful Post:

mark02tj (09-13-2019)

5. Top | #3

Last Online
    Today @ 08:13 AM
    Thanks
    Awesome!

THANK YOU!!
    DRobinson, jgayman and PJR832 like this.
    '05 JD 3520 Open Station w/ 300CX FEL
    Grandpa's '52 Farmall Cub
    A couple of old Gravelys
    Help a Vet and his dog

6. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

7. Top | #4
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:35 AM
    Thanks
    I always find it amazing how hard they make it to find. At least I don't need to go there very often but when I do they seem to take care of things quickly and have never been dissapointed.

JD Z950R 60" Deck with DFS Collection System

JD X585, 54C deck,
    CTC Model X4750 F.E.L - Modified Imp Pressure Relief from 900 to 1175PSI, Power Flow and MC519 cart, 54-inch Quick-Hitch Front Blade, 47-inch Quick-Hitch Snow Blower, 3-pt hitch, HF Quick Hitch, Heavy Hitch, 48" box blade/rear blade, Dethacher, 3pt Sprayer

8. Top | #5

Last Online
    Today @ 07:24 AM
    Thanks
    I have had to call a couple times,,
    I simply Google "Amazon Phone Number" and the phone number pops right up,,,
    mark02tj and PJR832 like this.
    Some of the tractors include JD 4105, JD 855, JD 650,,,, and,,, the IH 584 4WD
    My favorite attachment is the homemade landplane,,, EVERYONE needs one of those!!

9. Top | #6

Last Online
    Today @ 07:16 AM
    Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements