Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By davidiowa

Thread: John Deere Tractor and Engine Museum grand opening

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    04-30-2019 @ 01:11 PM
    Thanks

John Deere Tractor and Engine Museum grand opening

The new museum opened a few months ago but the grand opening celebration is upcoming. If you're close to Waterloo, Iowa, it might be an enjoyable day. It will include a temporary outdoor display of 60+ tractors. I you want to make a several day trip, the tour through the BIG tractor works is very good. I don't know the tour arrangements. The following is from the Waterloo/Cedar Falls Courier newspaper.
    Event : John Deere Tractor & Engine Museum Grand Opening : Pulse Entertainment Magazine

The John Deere Tractor & Engine Museum in Waterloo, Iowa will celebrate its official grand opening on Saturday, June 13 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Various activities are planned for the day, which coincides with My Waterloo Days, including a ribbon cutting ceremony, demonstrations, food vendors and a temporary outdoor display of more than 60 tractors. The museum has been open to the public for several months but this marks its formal opening.

All events taking place outside the facility on June 13 are free of charge. Guests wanting to tour the museum will receive two dollars off their admission price during the grand opening if they wear a My Waterloo Days button. Buttons are available for purchase at more than 60 locations throughout town and provide other discounts at various locations June 11-14. Also, the first 200 adults purchasing museum tickets on June 13 will receive a collectible medallion that was hand-forged by the John Deere Historic Site’s blacksmith.

The Tractor & Engine Museum offers a variety of exhibits that engages guests of all ages including.

Website: John*Deere Museum | Tractor & Engine Museum in Waterloo
    2006 JD 2520, 200cx loader, 62d mower, ballast box, 54" snowblower, 3 pt. quick hitch, 5' box blade, 1948 Ford 8n, dirt scoop, 6' Dearborn blade, 2 bottom Dearborn plow, Jinwa 6" 3 pt. wood chipper, MacBook Pro, and other toys

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to davidiowa For This Useful Post:

johnH123 (05-30-2015), Superglidesport (05-30-2015), Vern1026R (05-30-2015)

3. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements