You know what really grinds my gears? - Page 648
Page 648 of 653 FirstFirst ... 148 548 598 638 646 647 648 649 650 ... LastLast
Results 6,471 to 6,480 of 6522
Like Tree56037Likes

Thread: You know what really grinds my gears?

1. Top | #6471
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:43 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JD4044M View Post
    My wife uses a rubber band to close them. I just eat the whole package! I like Soda Crackers.
    I like Alka-Seltzer.
    I have more ideas than ambition.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #6472
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:50 AM
    Beautiful beaches, moderated summer heat and lake effect snows. Right where I want to be.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,336 Times in 1,321 Posts
    Thought for a minute this thread had changed to the "figures of imaginary characters out of cracker packaging material" thread.......

Nope, looking back a little further and it Looks like its still the gear grinder......

My gear grinder, stupid, inconsiderate, lazy, incompetent people..................mostly just people.......

Why is it when you are in any place where you have to wait in line for anything, that people have to stand right on your heels? I swear today at the store, I could feel the breath on the back of my neck from the people waiting behind me. They act like if they leave 2 or 3 feet between us, someone is going to cut in line.

When I finished counting out the $$$ I spent today buying some new guns, I turned to the couple standing WAY too close to me and said "Did you get the same count as you sure seemed like you were close enough to be involved." They looked at me like they didn't know what to say.

Clearly they were wise enough to know a smart arsed answer wouldn't have played well with me based upon my mood. Not to mention their ankle biter they had with them must have run into my legs half a dozen times while standing in line and no, they didn't have their dog with them.

No wonder the banks have a sign which says "If you are next in line, STAND HERE" because many people (mainly younger ones) don't seem to get it......Often, if you have to sign the electronic payment machine thing, the people behind you in line are so close, they are in your way and they have to move, but of course, the rump humper behind them is standing on top of them. It's like I could knock over a full line of human Domino's behind me if I wanted to. Next one who bangs into me with their shopping cart while waiting in line, I am going to fall back against the cart, knocking it back and see how that goes for them..........

Newsflash, CROWDING ME only irritates me plus the closer they get, the slower I will move. Plus, I am SICK of listening to their Bluetooth phone conversations OR while they hold the phone out in front of their face and talk with it on speaker phone. Usually, the conversations which I assure you, are largely void of any content of importance...are "Oh nothing, I am in line at the store and I thought I would give you a call. It's like, you know, like totally epic, you know, like." Mind numbing conversations, changing the world, hardly.......Pointless, certainly.

All right people, BACK the "F" up and don't stand right on top of the person in line in front of you. Would 24" of space be too much to ask?

Have others of you noticed this same very annoying development?

1025R with Mauser Cab
    (10/2017)/ 120R FEL / RC2048 Mower / All of Ken's Bolt on Products / 60" HD Front Broom / 3 pt 45 Gallon Boom less Sprayer / CA2068 Core Aerator / I-Match / 54" Snow Plow w/ angling Quick Attach / Frontier 3 Pt Sprayer / Pallet Forks / 8 -42# Weights

John Deere 455 (New in 9/1996) / MC519 Cart /60" MMM /47" Snow Thrower / 7'3" snow plow / Quick Hitch /
    4 -42# Weights / JD#10 Cart

ExMark Lazer Z w/60" Deck , Billy Goat Blower , Full Stable of Echo Products

4. Top | #6473

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:57 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SulleyBear View Post
    Thought for a minute this thread had changed to the "figures of imaginary characters out of cracker packaging material" thread.......

Nope, looking back a little further and it Looks like its still the gear grinder......

My gear grinder, stupid, inconsiderate, lazy, incompetent people..................mostly just people.......

Why is it when you are in any place where you have to wait in line for anything, that people have to stand right on your heels? I swear today at the store, I could feel the breath on the back of my neck from the people waiting behind me. They act like if they leave 2 or 3 feet between us, someone is going to cut in line.

When I finished counting out the $$$ I spent today buying some new guns, I turned to the couple standing WAY too close to me and said "Did you get the same count as you sure seemed like you were close enough to be involved." They looked at me like they didn't know what to say.

Clearly they were wise enough to know a smart arsed answer wouldn't have played well with me based upon my mood. Not to mention their ankle biter they had with them must have run into my legs half a dozen times while standing in line and no, they didn't have their dog with them.

No wonder the banks have a sign which says "If you are next in line, STAND HERE" because many people (mainly younger ones) don't seem to get it......Often, if you have to sign the electronic payment machine thing, the people behind you in line are so close, they are in your way and they have to move, but of course, the rump humper behind them is standing on top of them. It's like I could knock over a full line of human Domino's behind me if I wanted to. Next one who bangs into me with their shopping cart while waiting in line, I am going to fall back against the cart, knocking it back and see how that goes for them..........

Newsflash, CROWDING ME only irritates me plus the closer they get, the slower I will move. Plus, I am SICK of listening to their Bluetooth phone conversations OR while they hold the phone out in front of their face and talk with it on speaker phone. Usually, the conversations which I assure you, are largely void of any content of importance...are "Oh nothing, I am in line at the store and I thought I would give you a call. It's like, you know, like totally epic, you know, like." Mind numbing conversations, changing the world, hardly.......Pointless, certainly.

All right people, BACK the "F" up and don't stand right on top of the person in line in front of you. Would 24" of space be too much to ask?

Yep, I've noticed it and Nope, a little space is not too much to ask. I guess you could try not showering for a week or so and get some space that way but it might cause other issues.

Treefarmer
    mjncad, DRobinson, rydplrs and 6 others like this.
    John Deere 790, 300 loader w Ken's Bolt on Hooks & Piranha tooth bar, grapple, back blade, box blade, Bush Hog mower, couple of red tractors, hay equipment, various old stuff some red, one orange, some I don't remember

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #6474

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:57 PM
    Thanks

Groundhog surface miners

I managed to cut a bit of hay today and honestly thought I was going to flip the tractor when a wheel dropped into an unseen groundhog hole. Of course it was on the side of the only hill in the field and why does a small animal need a hole big enough for a fully grown man?

Oh, and where are all the coyotes that were on the job a few years ago? Aren't they still hungry for groundhogs? Did they give up groundhog for a higher class meal? Are they all on food stamps now and catching groundhogs is too much work?

I foresee hauling a rifle out and spending a morning waking up the neighbors.

Treefarmer
    John Deere 790, 300 loader w Ken's Bolt on Hooks & Piranha tooth bar, grapple, back blade, box blade, Bush Hog mower, couple of red tractors, hay equipment, various old stuff some red, one orange, some I don't remember

7. Top | #6475
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:53 AM
    Thanks
    Gear grinder for the day. Was out in the sun all day on the beach. I try to protect myself with SPF 50, and I reapplied many times. After a couple hours in the sun I put on a hat and t-shirt. Great day. Then I got home and realized that I never strayed the stuff on the tops of my feet. Only sunburn I have is right there. It’s gonna hurt tomorrow.
    mjncad, rydplrs, mark02tj and 5 others like this.
    2016 1025R TLB (Marshawn) with piranha tooth bar and HLA Forks
    2019 X370 mowing machine with snowblower attachment
    County Line 3 point log splitter (Mr. Splitty)
    Cyclone Rake super sucker
    Stihl MS-271 chain saw
    Stihl KM-56 Kombi powerhead, string trimmer, pole saw, articulating hedge trimmer
    1998 Yamaha 4-stroke golf car (Tedy Bruschi)

8. Top | #6476
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Newsflash, CROWDING ME only irritates me plus the closer they get, the slower I will move.
    At my last job there was this 30-something gal that ran everywhere in the office, which resulted in her getting the nickname 'Bullet Vicky' as her name is Victoria.

Considering this was a cube farm with multiple intersecting aisles, her sprints were a literal safety hazard. I'm surprised she never splattered anyone leaving their cube or at an aisle intersection. A number of us wanted to put a tripwire in her path and take bets how far she'd fly before hitting the ground.

Any way, I used to drink hot tea and the microwave was a few cubes away. On my way back to my cube I could hear Bullet Vicky coming up behind me, which resulted in me slowing down even more than normal (think Slowpoke Rodriguez slow) and I'd slowly weave back and forth so she couldn't pass me. She hung a right at the first cross-aisle, then a left, and left again at the next cross-aisle. In the time it took me to walk four or five cubes distance, she traversed at least 10 - 12 cubes distance with her detour before I even got back in my little slice of hell.

9. Top | #6477
    Last Online
    Thanks
    'Duck it up,' the Aurora, CO ICE detention center and illegal alien supporters for Friday, July 12, 2019.

Since I use DuckDuckGo as my search engine, I say 'Duck it up' instead of 'Google it.'
    SulleyBear, Herminator and PJR832 like this.

10. Top | #6478

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:19 PM
    Thanks

Just imagine how good it would feel to piss pound one of these clowns!

11. Top | #6479
    Last Online
    Beautiful beaches, moderated summer heat and lake effect snows. Right where I want to be.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Maphesto View Post
    Just imagine how good it would feel to piss pound one of these clowns!
    A series of things occurred related to the store employees and their gross incompetence which ended up costing me about $75 more than it should have and so I was already in a testy mood by time I got to the cashier.......

My brother, who is a Lieutenant in charge of the county jail once gave me some advice. He told me "Whether you are going to slap someone in the face, or beat them within an inch of their life, its the same criminal charge so get your money's worth because you are going to pay for it.".....

Actually, another thought I had was to percolate a well marinated gaseous release and release it just as I am concluding the transaction, so they can enjoy the entire time they are at the cashier. Only thing is I would hate to punish the poor cashier with the collateral damage as you can't target apply the colon gas. It would have probably knocked the ankle biter unconscious being right at ground zero for the discharge.......

Any open flames and it could be trouble. Of course, having seen that on the movies about yutes lighting their farts, as a yute myself, I had to see if there was any truth to that and sure enough, that methane gas will burn with a flash, just like the torches at the landfills burning........the things we do when young and crazy.......
    mjncad, rydplrs, Jeff R. and 4 others like this.

1025R with Mauser Cab
    (10/2017)/ 120R FEL / RC2048 Mower / All of Ken's Bolt on Products / 60" HD Front Broom / 3 pt 45 Gallon Boom less Sprayer / CA2068 Core Aerator / I-Match / 54" Snow Plow w/ angling Quick Attach / Frontier 3 Pt Sprayer / Pallet Forks / 8 -42# Weights

John Deere 455 (New in 9/1996) / MC519 Cart /60" MMM /47" Snow Thrower / 7'3" snow plow / Quick Hitch /

12. Top | #6480
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mjncad View Post
    I don't hear Michael Jackson on my jazz station either.

$7 for a wafer burger is ridiculous. Apparently In & Out Burger had the In & Out Urge with your wallet.

As for the tattoos thing; this dumbass is still on the run. It should be easy to find him with the brand he paid good money for.

Police searching for ‘violent’ teen who escaped from youth correctional facility
    This is a direct quote from the news story about the violent punk who escaped from the Teen Babysitting facility, aka Juvinile Justice Center.

"The economy is very good right now and it’s difficult to attract individuals that want to work in our field for the salary that we provide," he said. "However our legislature has been very kind to us and they will be providing on it in the fridge a 22% salary increase support direct care staff over the next two years."

Say what?

Another gear grinder, the failure of news sources to
    proff red and dible chek their news story for spelling and grammatical errors.........

1025R with Mauser Cab

13. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 648 of 653 FirstFirst ... 148 548 598 638 646 647 648 649 650 ... LastLast