Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 3149
Like Tree28859Likes

Thread: What's making you smile today?

1. Top | #2921

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:07 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselshadow View Post
    You missed it. Missed my point and my tone. I'm not being harsh, more factual than anything else. Perhaps I should've used more smilies?

I'm not giving you "church." I certainly didn't say don't have fun.

If you're looking for "likes", go to Facebook. I hear that's all the rage there. "Likes" don't mean a thing. It's a simple little add-on program that was added here to emulate FB years ago. Like posts counts, it's a worthless number that doesn't reward you with anything. The world isn't a better place because someone has more "likes" than the next person. It's nothing to get worked up over.

Have fun. Be respectful. Don't post anything that wouldn't be considered family friendly. Easy Peasy.
    Not disagreeing with you.
    Just stating that I appreciate the humor here, and in turn try give back my share.
    What one person finds funny, another may not see the humor in, and what one person finds offensive, others will have no problem with. Not really surprising and not a big deal. Certainly didn't mean to incite a pissing match.
    Let's get back to "What is making us smile"
    Last edited by Dr Maphesto; 07-07-2019 at 11:00 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2922
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:54 PM
    Thanks
    Swing time!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDSwan87 For This Useful Post:

2LaneCruzer†(07-07-2019), Herminator†(07-07-2019), jdmich†(07-08-2019), PJR832†(07-08-2019)

5. Top | #2923

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:59 PM
    Thanks

USA Women's soccer team

In spite of some questionable political views, I really enjoyed watching the USA Women's soccer team win the World Cup. Those ladies are tough and pushed the Netherlands team until they got 2 goals.

USA- 2
    Netherlands- 0

USA repeats the tital and wins for the 4th time.

Treefarmer
    John Deere 790, 300 loader w Ken's Bolt on Hooks & Piranha tooth bar, grapple, back blade, box blade, Bush Hog mower, couple of red tractors, hay equipment, various old stuff some red, one orange, some I don't remember

6. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

7. Top | #2924

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:22 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mjncad View Post
    There's kinky; but necrophilia puts kinky into outer space.
    yep, but the sad thing is he worked 7 days a week 365 days a year in the feilds to support his mom who did nothing but drink and run with men. He never smoked or drank untill one ad when he came home to put his days earning in his stash to find it gone and his mom to. He started smoking and drinking very heavy untill it killed him. When the news of his abduction hit the papers his mom showed up and filed suit against the undertaker and won a nice chuck of money which i heard was gone in a very short time. That really made me mad. I felt she was the reason he died and she didn't deserve a penny. I never saw her again and its probably good i didn't cause i would have had trouble controlling my temper.

There is info on wiki but it isn't accurate on the incident. Karen Greenlee - Wikipedia
    Last edited by bfloyd4445; 07-07-2019 at 09:51 PM.
    mjncad, rtgt, rydplrs and 4 others like this.

8. Top | #2925
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:32 PM
    Thanks
    mjncad, PaDave, rtgt and 8 others like this.
    Dan

JD 955 ,70A loader, 60" mmm , Original I-match ,4' woods B hog , 5' Box blade , 12' orchard plane/driveway grader ,various other doo-dads & homebuilt implements. Goossen BFBlower, JakeRake..this thing is different.
    Kubota U-15
    Kubota RTV 900

9. Top | #2926

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:56 PM
    Thanks
    A pressure washed house. Me and the wife were out in the yard for two days till 8:30. We need some landscaping soooo bad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 72679591-CB12-401C-8FCC-BDC7F2C2550B.jpeg 11C8A04F-4F45-4E7C-A7CA-ACADBBFF337A.jpeg
    LGM= Little Green Machine!!
    2018 2025TLB

BB2048L Box blade.
    Imatch quick hitch
    AV20F grapple
    Artillian diverter kit
    3pt tractor receiver hitch
    LR2060L Landscape Rake
    LP1060L Land Plane
    Homemade quick attach forks . http://www.greentractortalk.com/foru...uild-soon.html
    *Please Lord give me the strength to add to this list when my wife isnít paying attention*

10. Top | #2927
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:57 AM
    Thanks
    The house looks fine to me without landscaping; unless you enjoy yard work, I'd leave it as is.
    I have more ideas than ambition.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mjncad For This Useful Post:

Littlegreenmachine†(07-08-2019)

12. Top | #2928

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:59 PM
    Thanks

Very nice house

Quote Originally Posted by Littlegreenmachine View Post
    A pressure washed house. Me and the wife were out in the yard for two days till 8:30. We need some landscaping soooo bad.
    That's a really nice house. Is the siding Hardyboard? Nice job on the steps as well, they are inviting.

Treefarmer
    ColonyPark, rtgt, rydplrs and 4 others like this.
    John Deere 790, 300 loader w Ken's Bolt on Hooks & Piranha tooth bar, grapple, back blade, box blade, Bush Hog mower, couple of red tractors, hay equipment, various old stuff some red, one orange, some I don't remember

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Treefarmer For This Useful Post:

Littlegreenmachine†(07-08-2019)

14. Top | #2929

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:56 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mjncad View Post
    The house looks fine to me without landscaping; unless you enjoy yard work, I'd leave it as is.
    Thanks
    Tell the wife that which also donít like yard work I donít mind jumping on the zero turn but thatís about all. The 2 walkways where you see rocks were a lot nicer but I let it go since I work 24/7. It was worse but I put the rake on the tractor and and made a pass. That made a 100% difference as the grass had done grown up through it. Itís all brown because I sprayed weed killer the day before to get control of it all and clean it up. I still need to finishes adding limestone around the house for the rain coming off the roof.

Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    That's a really nice house. Is the siding Hardyboard? Nice job on the steps as well, they are inviting.

Treefarmer
    Thank you.
    Itís actually insulated double 6Ē vinyl siding and insulated 8Ē board and baton vinyl siding. I really donít care for Hardie. Itís a pain to install. You have to paint it every few years and itís so wavy looking on the wall with all the bad material these days. Plus I get a better deal on siding from my distributor and i donít have to pay someone to paint it. Me and my wife did all the siding. We built all the columns, beams, and front door trim out. Iíve been suppose to built shutters but I been lazy.
    Thanks about the bricks. Iím glad i was there the day they installed them. They were trying to built the steps even with the front door only and not from column to column.
    mjncad, ColonyPark, rtgt and 4 others like this.
    LGM= Little Green Machine!!
    2018 2025TLB

BB2048L Box blade.
    Imatch quick hitch
    AV20F grapple
    Artillian diverter kit
    3pt tractor receiver hitch
    LR2060L Landscape Rake
    LP1060L Land Plane
    Homemade quick attach forks . http://www.greentractortalk.com/foru...uild-soon.html
    *Please Lord give me the strength to add to this list when my wife isnít paying attention*

15. Top | #2930
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:32 PM
    Thanks
    Janette sits next to me at work. It was her birthday today.
    Jill bought Janette donuts, for her gift.
    Janette did not come to work today.
    I ate most of the donuts.
    I sent Janette this picture and wished her a happy birthday.

Click image for larger version.†

Name:	4 left.JPG†
Views:	9†
Size:	1.83 MB†
ID:	694758
    mjncad, Kennyd, DRobinson and 17 others like this.
    3520, Sicma 74 tiller, 12Kw PTO gen, 72"auto connect deck, 300cx FEL, 61"HD w/JD toothbar & 6ft snow pusher, JD Ballast box w/Extension, Land Pride FDR-2584 finish mower,

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PaDave For This Useful Post:

JDSwan87†(07-08-2019)

17. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 293 of 315 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 291 292 293 294 295 303 ... LastLast