Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 3061
Like Tree28040Likes

Thread: What's making you smile today?

1. Top | #2931

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:19 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    In spite of some questionable political views, I really enjoyed watching the USA Women's soccer team win the World Cup. Those ladies are tough and pushed the Netherlands team until they got 2 goals.

USA- 2
    Netherlands- 0

USA repeats the tital and wins for the 4th time.

Treefarmer
    Classless ass monkeys.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...BqDe-VxDJDm53L
    mjncad, DRobinson, OxPath and 7 others like this.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dr Maphesto For This Useful Post:

DRobinson (07-09-2019), Herminator (07-08-2019), jdforever (07-09-2019), Jeff B (07-08-2019), PJR832 (07-10-2019), trboxman (07-11-2019)

3. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

4. Top | #2932
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:06 PM
    Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2019 1025R, iMatch, 120R FEL ,60D MMM, RB2060L rear blade, Rimguard, home made ballast/carry all, home made brush forks, Honda push mower, battery powered Stihl weed wacker and blower, and a crazy Doberman helper.

5. Top | #2933

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:38 PM
    Thanks

Can't like those actions

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Maphesto View Post
    I don't think much of those who would drop the flag so they can do whatever they were doing. I do admire whatever teammate rushed in to pick up the flag. I hope she has more respect for it.

I can admire the athletic talent and despise the attitude. It's really old school but we were taught to win and lose with respect. Somehow that lesson hasn't gotten to many athletes these days. I guess it's the Me First attitude. . .

Treefarmer
    John Deere 790, 300 loader w Ken's Bolt on Hooks & Piranha tooth bar, grapple, back blade, box blade, Bush Hog mower, couple of red tractors, hay equipment, various old stuff some red, one orange, some I don't remember

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Treefarmer For This Useful Post:

ColonyPark (07-09-2019), DRobinson (07-09-2019), jdforever (07-09-2019), PJR832 (07-10-2019), trboxman (07-11-2019)

7. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

8. Top | #2934
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:51 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlegreenmachine View Post
    Thanks
    Tell the wife that which also don’t like yard work
    Shortly after we moved into Casa Lemon, my wife asks me if I was going to plant flowers. I asked her if she was going to take care of them. Her answer was, "No" and so was mine. Just because her Dad loved to do yard work doesn't mean everyone does.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Maphesto View Post
    This looks like it was meant for the gear grinders thread. I'm not surprised by their actions, especially the pink haired dyke. Now Ra-pee-no has to put up or shut up and not visit the White House. Quite frankly, her employer should tell her to suck it up and visit even if you don't like Trump. How many times have each of us in our working lives had to do something we didn't like because of some dog-and-pony show that upper management was staging. The last time I had to sit through something like that was when I was at NREL and former Denver mayor Federico Pena was Energy Secretary under Clinton. Well Pena came to town for a visit and the lab's managers told their respective employees that you will go so they can look good to executive management. Did I want to hear Freddy speak? Nope; but I went as instructed.
    rtgt, mark02tj, jdforever and 8 others like this.
    I have more ideas than ambition.

9. Top | #2935
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:12 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 Times in 720 Posts
    What these whiny little spoiled brats don't understand is that the National Colors and Anthem represent the whole country, not its leadership, nor a political party. Their right to object and protest is because of that flag / anthem / pledge, etc.

I am glad that the US Team won. I doubt that they understand that they were acting as ambassadors for our country, not just soccer players. If I were the coach they would have understood this and if they didn't want to act professionally they would have stayed home regardless of how good a player they are.

What is making me smile is that somewhere there is an American who is proudly standing for the flag, at the ready to defend it, and doesn't really give a crap about some activist that can kick a ball.
    mjncad, rydplrs, OxPath and 12 others like this.
    Taking the easy way is what makes rivers and men crooked.

3039R, H160 FEL, 375A Backhoe, Artillian Grapple & Forks
    Z915E
    XUV560

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rtgt For This Useful Post:

BigJim55 (07-15-2019), Dr Maphesto (07-09-2019), DRobinson (07-09-2019), Herminator (07-10-2019), Jeff B (07-09-2019), PJR832 (07-10-2019)

11. Top | #2936

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:19 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mjncad View Post
    I'm not surprised by their actions, especially the pink haired @#&%. Now Ra-pee-no has to put up or shut up and not visit the White House.
    Every time I see her, I am reminded of that little Dutch boy that sticks his finger in dikes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails images.jpg  
    Last edited by Dr Maphesto; 07-09-2019 at 06:03 AM.

12. Top | #2937
    Last Online
    07-19-2019 @ 01:07 PM
    Thanks

Back to: What's making you smile today?

Wife is still on leave with the babe, so she tries to send me pictures everyday.
    Yesterday, little man put on his hearing protection for the first time.

Caption: Ready for my tractor ride Dad!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_E1205.JPG  
    2017 2032R (Gen2)
    FEL (220r) w/57" Bucket and 48" forks
    60D AutoConnect MMM

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bvbearcat For This Useful Post:

JDSwan87 (07-09-2019), PJR832 (07-10-2019), trboxman (07-11-2019)

14. Top | #2938
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:53 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bvbearcat View Post
    Wife is still on leave with the babe, so she tries to send me pictures everyday.
    Yesterday, little man put on his hearing protection for the first time.

Caption: Ready for my tractor ride Dad!
    He looks like he just pulled into a 5 acre lot with a new John Deere mower!
    Kennyd, etcallhome, rtgt and 10 others like this.
    Have wings, will travel.

15. Top | #2939

Last Online
    07-19-2019 @ 11:19 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rtgt View Post
    What these whiny little spoiled brats don't understand is that the National Colors and Anthem represent the whole country, not its leadership, nor a political party. Their right to object and protest is because of that flag / anthem / pledge, etc.

I am glad that the US Team won. I doubt that they understand that they were acting as ambassadors for our country, not just soccer players. If I were the coach they would have understood this and if they didn't want to act professionally they would have stayed home regardless of how good a player they are.

What is making me smile is that somewhere there is an American who is proudly standing for the flag, at the ready to defend it, and doesn't really give a crap about some activist that can kick a ball.
    Your right on. You reminded me of an incident 20 years ago. I had a student assistant helping me off and on a nice kid so i decided tyo invite him to go fishing as he had indicated he loved the sport. After a wonderful fishing trip i took him home and much to his surprise there was a large gathering at his house of fresh out of prison looking Mexicans all drinking and doing other stuff. i was invited for a beer and didn't dare refuse so i stayed. Wasn't long before they started talking pro Mexican and how the borders should be opened without any restraint. All most unanimously they embraced this and they asked me what i thought. I hesitated, looking at the intoxicated crowd many wearing large knives and some flashing guns was scary but i am not known for keeping my mouth shut so i answered no! Unrestricted borders would result on making their lives harder possibly even reducing their wages as cheap labor flooded into the USA. Now i had everyone's undivided attention, many were puffed up flexing and making angry gestures and i was a bit scared but i continued. I explained how this would affect their daily lives which I won't repeat here and after a half hour or so they were cheering me. Someone said i should run for president and soon they all cheering offered me support to run for President. While they were all discussing my words and merrymaking i quietly exited safe and sound. Whew.
    And the above my friends is what makes our country great and what many of us have fought for, some with great personal loss.
    mjncad, fdmars, rtgt and 8 others like this.

16. Top | #2940
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:20 PM
    West of Carlisle PA, At the base of the Mountains
    Thanks
    Picked these up today. Yeah they’re pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    mjncad, etcallhome, rtgt and 9 others like this.
    1998 955, 70A Loader, 54 Blade, 72 Deck
    1995 F525
    1957 Farmall Cub - Technically belongs to my son.

If it ain't broke, You're not trying. - Red Green

17. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 294 of 307 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 292 293 294 295 296 304 ... LastLast