• 1 Post By RandyM
  • 4 Post By MBDiagMan

Thread: small world,Great forum

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    06-18-2016 @ 01:13 PM
    Thanks

small world,Great forum

funny thing happened today. i got a private message from someone on this forum.(unusual for me) turned out to be a relativly new neighbor that I met last year down on the creek that runs thru both our back yards. last year when i met him I was on the creek fishing and so was he. We talked and introduced ourselves and went on about our own way.I saw him again but only on the creek in the summer,(I was on a boat,he in his yard) I haven't seen him since. The other night I was out at the end of my gravel driveway with the tractor raking up stone from snowplowing, i look down the hill and see/hear a 1 series that I never saw before, dragging a roller. I thought well one of the neighbors just got a new tractor,nice one too. Told my wife about it as I could hear it running after i went back to the house and was on my porch. Anyway, back to the message ,apparently he also noticed my tractor at the end of my drive way and somehow he pieced together, i guess from my signature that it might be his neighbor so he PMed me. We still didn't know who the other was, just that we lived on the same road and close by. Low and behold a couple PMs later we figure out that we've met in life and live only a few houses apart on the same hill. Anyway, now i'm gonna drive the tractor down to his house and check out his new tractor. What do ya know, we're neighbors with green tractors in common and didn't know it till we ended up on this forum. i just thought it ironic that here on the web we encounter one another again and talk because of tractors when we only live a couple hundred yards apart.
    Small world, Great forum.
    Kennyd, RandyM, Gizmo2 and 17 others like this.
    1025rFILB 54"deck,Home built QA fork adapter frame and forks,home built 3 point mounted "leaf sucker" motor/blower ,
    backhoe mounted mower, backhoe scraper plate,home brew QA 54" loader arm snow plow

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    03-14-2017 @ 10:30 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,061 Times in 672 Posts

Great story, thanks for posting.
    Levi likes this.
    Randy __________________________________________________ ___ Be Safe!

2009 - 2305 w/62 MMM **** 2008 - 2520 w/72 MMM **** 200CX w/49 bucket
    Weight Box w/extension ***** LandPride RTR 1558 Tiller ******* 54 Snow blower
    60 Gallon Demco Sprayer *** 60 Broom ** BB2060 Box Blade**SS2036B Spreader
    Everything Attachments ETA-PluggerV2-60 Aerator

The more I learn, the less I know.

4. Top | #3
    Last Online
    03-24-2016 @ 12:37 PM
    Thanks
    Yeah, it is indeed a great story! I learned a long time ago that it's a small world after all.
    Doc

5045D
    Gator 825i
    Other Green and Yellow products

Sergeant US. Army 1968 to 1971

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements