Congratulations to Hendricks Motorsports
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations to Hendricks Motorsports

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    09-07-2019 @ 12:52 PM
    Thanks

Congratulations to Hendricks Motorsports

For getting all four teams into the chase !

And a special congrats to Jeff Gordon for punting Kyle Bush OUT of the chase.

Except for rain delay what an awesome race. Lots of dynamics involved
    1967 John Deere 110 (round fender) tiller & Model 80 Cart
    2010 John Deere 2305, 200cx loader and 62" MMM, 54" blower, I-Match

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    glc
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:29 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RRMCCABE View Post

For getting all four teams into the chase !

And a special congrats to Jeff Gordon for punting Kyle Bush OUT of the chase.

Except for rain delay what an awesome race. Lots of dynamics involved

I'll drink to that. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy

Boy,what a way to start off the last ten. I am a JG fan,and I have to say,when the second rain delay came and he was the 8th car one lap down.........well,I figured he was done.
    If the last ten are anything like this one,look out!!

Greg
    Greg from western pa

2009 2520
    FEL/61" HD bucket/replaceable cutting edge
    62D2 MMM
    IMatch Quick Hitch
    A "REAL" snow blade ---- JD 380A modded to fit
    Homemade 3PT Receiver
    Homemade Ballast Box
    Woods GB65 Box Blade

2019 JOHN DEERE X390 with 48" ACCEL DEEP DECK

MY 2520 SE SEAT MOD:

https://www.greentractortalk.com/for...d-for-the-2520

MY BALLAST BOX
    https://www.greentractortalk.com/for...llast-box.html

4. Top | #3
    Last Online
    Thanks
    I knew I liked you

24 fan as well !

Gordo thought he was whipped too. His interview during the rain deal pretty much showed he had gave up. Have to say Allan and the boys did something to that car or the track came to them because that thing turned into a rocket.

Pretty sure he had the car to win the race if Clint didn't have a 7 second lead.

You know Gibbs is a class act. Its got to be hard for him to deal with Kyle.

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:24 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,315 Times in 1,438 Posts
    Maybe that will be Matt Kenseth's job: make a human being out of Kyle, if that is possible. He and his brother both have a lot of talent, BUT...

Since Dale Senior died, I don't have a favorite, but I sure wouldn't be upset if JG won number five. I missed last night's race bacause I couldn't stay awake that long.
    Don

2320, 54D MMM, 200CX FEL, 54 Front Blade with Artillian Extensions, Omni Transformer Hitch
    445, 54 mower and 54 front blade
    80 dump cart, 21 walk behind mower

7. Top | #5
    Last Online
    06-28-2019 @ 11:07 PM
    Thanks
    Hendrick Motor Sports: Proving once again that having adequate financial assets to devote to a project will increase your chances of a happy ending.

I am a BIG Kyle Busch fan. If you accurately recall Dale Sr's driving style (the ONLY Earnhart), KB is the closest you can get in talent and determination. He lacks fans because he's not as openly aggressive as Sr. (NASCAR will no longer allow the number of cheap tactics Sr. and The King used "back in the day" anyway.) He's every bit as good getting the best results out of a bad setup. Maybe if he changed his personality, became a back slapper and grew a mustache... Probably not.

If Jimmie Johnson wins another championship it's OK with me. I like when results are justified by performance.

No matter what or how he does I always am and always will be a Jeff Gordon fan. Watching him in a midget @IRP pass on the inside, touch wheels, bicycle up on his left side and never lift to complete the pass and win the race... PRICELESS guts!

NASCAR needs 25% more road races. Where did you do most of your high speed driving when you were a kid? I did mine on roads, so did most "racers". Shed some of the "D" shape 1.5 mile bordom tracks and add Elkhart Lake, Road America, Salt Lake City or take a whack at the F1 road course inside Indy...

Don't get me started....!
    2013(12) 1026r TLB 54 QH front blade, 54D Auto Connect deck, ballast box, carryall

'04 GX335, 48C, Johnny Bucket Jr., PowerFlow W/7bu. bagger, 42 snow blower, 48 Plow, JD front dethatcher, 10 Cart, Little-Brown Henway, Stihl 026P/20", Stihl 241/16", Stihl BG 85 blower, Stihl KombiMotor 110 w/string trimmer/brush cutter/edger/pole saw/hedge trimmer, Snapper 21" WB, Snapper 8/24 snow blower

"...and visions of green CUT sugarplums dance in his head..."

NRA Life Member

8. Top | #6
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Harold you are the first Kyle fan I have met !

I agree with everything you said though. In my opinion Kyle is the modern Jeff Gordon. He has more talent than anyone out there right now but his attitude either moves him forward or drags him down depending if its good or bad.

I would be surprised if 24 wins another championship although I would like to see it. I think with age, kids, etc he has lost the ability to "risk" it. Except for the last 70 laps of Richmond of course !

Its a team effort for sure. The guys that do well are the ones you see with a bad car and by the end of the day they are leading. Jimmie and Chad are a good example. Not sure Jeff has found that since he lost Ray Everham.

I have become a fan of a lot of drivers over the years. Maybe its because I get to know their personalities after years of watching.

I am not happy with NASCAR in general. I am mechanical minded and liked it being a manufacturers sport. I liked the days when Petty rolled a superbird off the trailer and EVERYONE stood there scratching their head ! The superbird is probably too extreme of an example but I like the teams being able to tweak their car...

I personally thing the teams should have to go to the dealer and buy sheetmetal !!

9. Top | #7
    Keeper of the GTT Cookies dieselshadow's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:41 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,325 Times in 2,598 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RRMCCABE View Post
    I am not happy with NASCAR in general. I am mechanical minded and liked it being a manufacturers sport. I liked the days when Petty rolled a superbird off the trailer and EVERYONE stood there scratching their head ! The superbird is probably too extreme of an example but I like the teams being able to tweak their car...

I personally thing the teams should have to go to the dealer and buy sheetmetal !!
    You might enjoy F1 racing. It amazes me the amount of technology involved. Plus is super fun to watch!

Sent using Tapatalk.
    - Jason

GreenTractorTalk.com Rules, Policies, and Terms of Use

Subscribe to dieselshadowman on YouTube

2720 w/ 200CX FEL
    , Ken's weld-on hooks, Fit Rite Hydraulics Top and Tilt kit, Artillian forks.
    1954 60 - getting full restoration, 1964
    110 round fender in the shop for crustoration
    Ferris IS3200Zzero turn mower

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo2 View Post
    Dieselshadow is my Hero.

10. Top | #8
    Last Online
    Thanks
    My eyes don't move fast enough to watch them. LOL

My Dad raced Stock Cars so that's probably the reason I have gravitated towards the bubba sports !!

11. Top | #9
    glc
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:29 AM
    Thanks
    Rich,like you, there are other drivers that I like and at the same time loathe for different reasons. I can't get started about Kyle. He and his brother over the last few seasons have grabbed all the headlines and unfortunately for all you Busch fans, for all the wrong reasons. I agree to a point with the statements made about his driving abilities,yes,he is a very talented driver.Some of the things he does is amazing,but at the same time,he can't control his right foot when he needs too. Ever wonder how guys in the sport for 20 years like JG stay away from the wall? They drive with their heads (brains). That's why I don't think Kyle will ever win a cup. I ain't hatin',just sayin'. Kurt,yes he's won,but that was when he was a "normal" person driving for Roush. Since then...........well.

As for the sport,personally I didn't like when they allowed Toyota. It's all about the almighty dollar. Whatever it takes to keep the sport afloat I guess. When Toyota showed up and Dale Sr. passing,this sport has lost alot of diehard fans. With Dodge taking their toys and going home,I wouldn't be surprised to see another foreign manufacturer enter the picture. You know,with so many owners pretty much following the money when it comes to what flag (emblem) they're flying this year or next. Isn't it ironic that the three owners (Childress, Roush,and Hendrick) who have been true to their emblem from the onset are the most successful in this sport! I'll give Joe Gibbs credit for what he's done juggling between Chevy,Pontiac,and now Toyota. Anyway,I've said too much already,so I'll quit.

Greg
    Greg from western pa

2009 2520
    FEL/61" HD bucket/replaceable cutting edge
    62D2 MMM
    IMatch Quick Hitch
    A "REAL" snow blade ---- JD 380A modded to fit
    Homemade 3PT Receiver
    Homemade Ballast Box
    Woods GB65 Box Blade

2019 JOHN DEERE X390 with 48" ACCEL DEEP DECK

MY 2520 SE SEAT MOD:

https://www.greentractortalk.com/for...d-for-the-2520

MY BALLAST BOX
    https://www.greentractortalk.com/for...llast-box.html

12. Top | #10
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:24 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,315 Times in 1,438 Posts
    All good stuff, Greg. And, for what it's worth, I agree with all you said.
    Don

2320, 54D MMM, 200CX FEL, 54 Front Blade with Artillian Extensions, Omni Transformer Hitch
    445, 54 mower and 54 front blade
    80 dump cart, 21 walk behind mower

13. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast