Anyone here enjoy "Skeet-Shooting"?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Anyone here enjoy "Skeet-Shooting"?

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    09-05-2019 @ 06:50 PM
    Thanks

Anyone here enjoy "Skeet-Shooting"?

The I.R.S. must love poor folks, they create more and more every day.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Berger For This Useful Post:

farmgirl19 (04-15-2016), Rope_Chucker (03-29-2016), SulleyBear (03-29-2016), ZachinCO (03-29-2016)

3. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

4. Top | #2

Last Online
    Today @ 06:58 AM
    Thanks

That's a real LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Berger View Post
    The faces are priceless!

Treefarmer
    Bill Berger and tj1 like this.
    John Deere 790, 300 loader w Ken's Bolt on Hooks & Piranha tooth bar, grapple, back blade, box blade, Bush Hog mower, couple of red tractors, hay equipment, various old stuff some red, one orange, some I don't remember

5. Top | #3
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:02 AM
    Thanks
    YOU made my day!
    Bill Berger and tj1 like this.
    Terry
    World Series of Team Roping member
    John Deere 2440
    Howse bush hog
    J-Bar 7' blade, rake & post hole digger made by somebody
    bunch of home made pull-toys, groomer, bale spears
    Dodge dually '03

6. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

7. Top | #4
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:24 AM
    Beautiful beaches, moderated summer heat and lake effect snows. Right where I want to be.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,497 Times in 1,405 Posts
    I have the sound muted so I didn't hear anything said, but, the blond woman near the end of the video looked like she really "liked" the shotgun response. The look she gave him was NOT like the others whom he surprised by shooting their golf balls, well, at least shooting AT them. It looked like he could have turned her response into a date if he wasn't careful.

The one guy looked like he was going to wack the guy shooting with the driver. That is probably not the best approach.........

I used to skeet shoot all of the time. One of my favorite guns was the .12ga Benelli Legacy over and under. But the 4 major shoulder surgeries and having my collar bone disconnected on one end doesn't permit the repeated pounding. At first I switched to a .28 gauge Winchester pump I have but that is such a nice gun and in original condition, I shoot it very little now.

People are always thinking up something to make into a You Tube or other video.........

8. Top | #5
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:51 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SulleyBear View Post
    I have the sound muted so I didn't hear anything said, but, the blond woman near the end of the video looked like she really "liked" the shotgun response. The look she gave him was NOT like the others whom he surprised by shooting their golf balls, well, at least shooting AT them. It looked like he could have turned her response into a date if he wasn't careful.

The one guy looked like he was going to wack the guy shooting with the driver. That is probably not the best approach.........

I used to skeet shoot all of the time. One of my favorite guns was the .12ga Benelli Legacy over and under. But the 4 major shoulder surgeries and having my collar bone disconnected on one end doesn't permit the repeated pounding.
    At first I switched to a .28 gauge Winchester pump I have but that is such a nice gun and in original condition, I shoot it very little now.
    People are always thinking up something to make into a You Tube or other video.........
    My heart jumped a bit when I read that; I automatically assumed it was a Model 12. I have 12 gauge two barrel set and a recently acquired 20 gauge. A 16, the rare 28 gauge and 410's would be nice additions. One of the best and most aesthetically pleasing shot guns ever made (although I do like the old Remington model 32).
    Have wings, will travel.

9. Top | #6
    Hey, I want a title too! ZachinCO's Avatar
    Last Online
    08-31-2019 @ 06:01 PM
    Thanks
    That might actually make golf worth doing.
    MINE!! 2016 New Holland T4.75

In-Laws 2006 4520-400 CX FEL-RC2072-Land Pride FS700-Rhino Box Blade-7' Plow Blade-CountyLine PHD
    In-Laws 2003 2210-210 FEL-54C MMM

My Sons IH Cub Cadet Originals- 62-Running;62-Restoration;61-Parts Donor

My social media~ https://www.instagram.com/zwhewitt_photos/

10. Top | #7
    tj1
    Last Online
    09-20-2019 @ 02:29 PM
    Thanks
    When I read the Skeet shooting I thought we were going to go on to Snipe hunting until I saw the video! I don't know where I saw that before but that first guy with his WTF face, funny stuff, I wonder how many balls he actually took out ? I'm surprised he didn't get a law suit against him for knocking out that guys hearing, he looked like a sissy for sure.! Thanks Bill, made my morning coffee wake up even better!
    farmgirl19 and Bill Berger like this.
    Jeff

X 738 4X4/ 54" mower deck, 47" two stage snow thrower/ linear actuator spout control, Curtis hard side cab/heater, JD roof top LED work lights, Curtis fuse block, rear roof light connected to dash light switch and reverse lights, additional 20amp alternator, Curtis fast Cast 2000 sander custom fitted to tractor/ vibrator for use with dry sand, Kubota L39 TLB, JD 450 E dozer, Husky 18 horse/ 48" mower deck/Berco 42" two stage snow thrower/Berco soft side cab, Kubota RTV500-H.

11. Top | #8
    tj1
    Last Online
    09-20-2019 @ 02:29 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SulleyBear View Post

I used to skeet shoot all of the time. One of my favorite guns was the .12ga Benelli Legacy over and under. But the 4 major shoulder surgeries and having my collar bone disconnected on one end doesn't permit the repeated pounding. At first I switched to a .28 gauge Winchester pump I have but that is such a nice gun and in original condition, I shoot it very little now.

Don't know if that would be all that bad! If she didn't even flinch, well.......... The other chick, must be a librarian...
    farmgirl19 and Bill Berger like this.
    Jeff

X 738 4X4/ 54" mower deck, 47" two stage snow thrower/ linear actuator spout control, Curtis hard side cab/heater, JD roof top LED work lights, Curtis fuse block, rear roof light connected to dash light switch and reverse lights, additional 20amp alternator, Curtis fast Cast 2000 sander custom fitted to tractor/ vibrator for use with dry sand, Kubota L39 TLB, JD 450 E dozer, Husky 18 horse/ 48" mower deck/Berco 42" two stage snow thrower/Berco soft side cab, Kubota RTV500-H.

12. Top | #9
    Last Online
    09-03-2019 @ 07:52 PM
    Thanks
    My father did something sorta like that.

There was a skeet tournament going on at our local gun store. We went out there and to look at the guns and maybe get some time on the pistol range. The owner of the gun store was a bit apprehensive but dad and I purchased a lot from him and ate many dinners at their restaurant. So he said sure, just stay out of the way.

My dad and I went out to the range and set up some targets and readied our pistols. Now there was one of the stations for the skeet shooters was next to where you stand to shoot pistols.

Things seemed to go pretty good. Then old pops pulled out his much loved .44 Mag. The chrome Dirty Harry model with the long barrel. He has several different ones, don't remember the make. We had been to a gun show and dad picked up some super hot loaded .44's with black powder. So of course he loaded them up and touched one off. It was a huge black cloud then a bone shaking ka-boom. The dude with the shot gun damn near dropped his gun. The look he and others gave me was the signal that we just wore out our welcome. Dad of course, was grinning ear to ear and his pretty shinny gun was now black as coal.

isaac
    Bill Berger, tj1 and Treefarmer like this.

13. Top | #10

Last Online
    Today @ 06:58 AM
    Thanks

Kaboom

Quote Originally Posted by UnionSchnauzer View Post
    My father did something sorta like that.

There was a skeet tournament going on at our local gun store. We went out there and to look at the guns and maybe get some time on the pistol range. The owner of the gun store was a bit apprehensive but dad and I purchased a lot from him and ate many dinners at their restaurant. So he said sure, just stay out of the way.

My dad and I went out to the range and set up some targets and readied our pistols. Now there was one of the stations for the skeet shooters was next to where you stand to shoot pistols.

Things seemed to go pretty good. Then old pops pulled out his much loved .44 Mag. The chrome Dirty Harry model with the long barrel. He has several different ones, don't remember the make. We had been to a gun show and dad picked up some super hot loaded .44's with black powder. So of course he loaded them up and touched one off. It was a huge black cloud then a bone shaking ka-boom. The dude with the shot gun damn near dropped his gun. The look he and others gave me was the signal that we just wore out our welcome. Dad of course, was grinning ear to ear and his pretty shinny gun was now black as coal.

isaac
    I also committed a range faux pas. On my one and only trip to shoot pistol silhouette I didn't bother to work up target loads. I had been shooting groundhogs with my .357 and knew the drop pretty well out to 100 yards. As I recall, they were 125 grain hollow points and worked really well on a ground hog. What I didn't realize was that everyone else was shooting mild target loads. Of course when I touched off the first one, everyone turned around to see what the heck was that. Oops. My score reflected how I practiced. Not great on the chickens at close range and better the further out I went. I didn't need precision to shoot a ground hog at 25 yards as all I had to do was hit center of the mass and he was done. Dang little chickens, however gave me trouble.

Treefarmer
    John Deere 790, 300 loader w Ken's Bolt on Hooks & Piranha tooth bar, grapple, back blade, box blade, Bush Hog mower, couple of red tractors, hay equipment, various old stuff some red, one orange, some I don't remember

14. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast