And Now For A Little Levity After a Long Week....
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: And Now For A Little Levity After a Long Week....

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    07-30-2019 @ 03:45 PM
    Thanks

And Now For A Little Levity After a Long Week....

W A R N I N G (Don't Try These At Home...These Are Professional ( insert appropriate descriptor here)...enjoy.

-Lou
    Last edited by dieselshadow; 04-10-2016 at 08:48 AM. Reason: embedded video

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:29 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,377 Times in 1,080 Posts
    THERE IDIOTS, but they know no better-huh!! but I like watching them too.
    etcallhome, tj1 and LoneStranger like this.

4. Top | #3
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:35 AM
    Thanks
    Some folks really know how to get the most out of their tractors, that's for sure. I still haven't figured how they can steer with the steering wheel and the front wheels off the ground.
    farmgirl19 and LoneStranger like this.
    Have wings, will travel.

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:26 AM
    Thanks
    3:00 how is that a fail? but still, that is funny!!! (and a good example of what not to do)
    etcallhome and tj1 like this.
    - 2002 John Deere 4510 TLB PR,
    -Woods BB60X 60" rotary cutter
    -Countyline box blade,
    -Allis Chalmers sickle mower,
    -RED windrow rake,
    -titan 48" 3000 pound forks/bale spear
    - Farm Star rear bale spear

Yamaha Rhino 700, Yamaha Rhino 660,
    Murray 624 mower/38" deck

7. Top | #5
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:14 AM
    Thanks
    This thread should keep both the Safety Police AND the Ballast Police busy for awhile.

Tim
    (See Tractor Time with Tim's main YouTube channel page)
    Tractor Time with Tim Web site
    Owned:
    2018 Deere 1025R

Sponsored (subsidized, loaner, etc):
    Ventrac 4500
    Case CX37C
    Deere 5075e
    Deere 2038r
    Deere Gator 835M HVAC

8. Top | #6
    tj1
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:42 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 2LaneCruzer View Post
    Some folks really know how to get the most out of their tractors, that's for sure. I still haven't figured how they can steer with the steering wheel and the front wheels off the ground.
    Steering brakes..
    Jeff

X 738 4X4/ 54" mower deck, 47" two stage snow thrower/ linear actuator spout control, Curtis hard side cab/heater, JD roof top LED work lights, Curtis fuse block, rear roof light connected to dash light switch and reverse lights, additional 20amp alternator, Curtis fast Cast 2000 sander custom fitted to tractor/ vibrator for use with dry sand, Kubota L39 TLB, JD 450 E dozer, Husky 18 horse/ 48" mower deck/Berco 42" two stage snow thrower/Berco soft side cab, Kubota RTV500-H.

9. Top | #7
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:16 AM
    Thanks
    Independent left and right brakes...it does get a little squirrely, don't ask me how I know......
    Darwin
    1025r -> 60D Auto Connect MMM; H120 FEL, 53" bucket, KBOH (3), shackle backer (3), bolt on replaceable cutter; Frontier SB1154; 5' king cutter box blade; king cutter 3pt trailer mover; JD ballast box; 1.25" rear wheel spacers, 40 gallon Fimco sprayer, 52" Ohio Steel lawn sweeper, 3pt King Kutter Poly Fertilizer spreader.

10. Top | #8
    tj1
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneStranger View Post
    W A R N I N G (Don't Try These At Home...These Are Professional ( insert appropriate descriptor here)...enjoy.

-Lou
    I thought the very first one was, lets say to be nice, was what I have seen in the past for that region.. A lot of the women work like horses while the men sit on their collective butts! Poor woman. The rest, crazy, no way to treat a tractor no matter what brand! But I did laugh at a few! The first one especially... My wife did not think it was so funny at all.... Forgot one, the truck and tractor doing a pull with each other and all the diesel smoke going into the cab!!!! Laughed my butt off.. Thanks LS
    Last edited by tj1; 04-11-2016 at 09:17 AM.
    Jeff

X 738 4X4/ 54" mower deck, 47" two stage snow thrower/ linear actuator spout control, Curtis hard side cab/heater, JD roof top LED work lights, Curtis fuse block, rear roof light connected to dash light switch and reverse lights, additional 20amp alternator, Curtis fast Cast 2000 sander custom fitted to tractor/ vibrator for use with dry sand, Kubota L39 TLB, JD 450 E dozer, Husky 18 horse/ 48" mower deck/Berco 42" two stage snow thrower/Berco soft side cab, Kubota RTV500-H.

11. Top | #9
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:35 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 56Nine View Post
    Independent left and right brakes...it does get a little squirrely, don't ask me how I know......
    Yeah, they are a godsend when you need them, but I thought it was funny that the guy was turning the steering wheel and the tractor seemed to respond...kinda reflex action I guess. My Grand dad's old "U" M&M used to get up on its hind legs like that occasionally, and it always scared the crap out of me. I was very, very thankful that it had a hand clutch.
    farmgirl19, tj1 and 56Nine like this.
    Have wings, will travel.

12. Top | #10
    tj1
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Yeah, they are a godsend when you need them, but I thought it was funny that the guy was turning the steering wheel and the tractor seemed to respond...kinda reflex action I guess. My Grand dad's old "U" M&M used to get up on its hind legs like that occasionally, and it always scared the crap out of me. I was very, very thankful that it had a hand clutch.
    I did notice he was turning the steering wheel too,, yup just instinct I guess. doing wheelies can get you a little as you said scared, but you certainly get used to it and that's when you get into trouble..!!! I was waiting for one tractor to break the bell housing and low and behold, one did! Those tractors are not made to bounce!
    farmgirl19 and johnH123 like this.
    Jeff

13. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast