Whatcha Get For Xmas
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Whatcha Get For Xmas

  1. Top | #1
    Senior GTT Super Slacker Gizmo2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:12 AM
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    34,476
    Thanks
    5,853
    Thanked 3,995 Times in 2,952 Posts

    Whatcha Get For Xmas

    Daughter #1 gave daughter #2 a.......
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	516zfv4gfTL__SX450_.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	26.9 KB 
ID:	13624

    They gave me a fire extinguisher for the Garage.
    Keith

    JD 2320, 200CX FEL/61" bucket , 46 BH/16" bucket, Artillian Forks, 72" Snow Blade, Landscape Rake, Ballast Box, PHD,
    BX42 Chipper, XUV 560 Gator, Z915B ZTrak

  2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. Top | #2
    sterling40man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Online
    04-22-2018 @ 02:24 AM
    Location
    Northern Maine
    Posts
    1,541
    Thanks
    313
    Thanked 196 Times in 158 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo2 View Post
    Daughter #1 gave daughter #2 a.......
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	516zfv4gfTL__SX450_.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	26.9 KB 
ID:	13624

    They gave me a fire extinguisher for the Garage.



    Santa was AWESOME!!!! I got an offical Tom Brady jersey and a very nice watch!
    Bob

    2011 JD 2320, 200CX FEL, 62D MMM, Artillian Pallet Forks, 54" Front Mount Snowblower, Curtis Hard Side Cab, Ballast Box, HF Quick Hitch, 40 Gallon Fimco 3PTH Sprayer,

  4. Top | #3

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Last Online
    12-28-2012 @ 01:06 PM
    Location
    Hayfield M.N.
    Posts
    76
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
    Well the wife and I do not exchange gifts we try to buy something we can both use. So I remodeled the basement last year we decided to get a tv for the basement. Went out bought a $700 tv nice unit but I have a hard time I don't watch that much tv. Owe well so fast foward week before x-mass I'm bringing a load of wood up the wifes throughing rugs and towels out on the porch. I'm thinking this can't be good the washing machine sprung a leak. O well new pump not a big deal no such luck got it to the shop the tub broke and oil coming out of gear box. Sobek luck struck again 2 grand later new washer and dryer. It never fails I get a dollar ahead of the game and something big takes a $hit. Then I was reminded about my new to me 2305 in May then I tried the my tractors way cooler then the new washer and dryer. That went over like a cold turd in a punch bowl she had to remind me of the price difference. All in all I got my year supply of socks and skivees. But watching the grandkids smile and rip open presents was PRICELESS!

  5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. Top | #4
    Johndeere3720's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Online
    10-06-2017 @ 11:32 AM
    Location
    NW Oregon
    Posts
    490
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 51 Times in 36 Posts
    Christmas eve I saw the neighbor getting ready to clean up a tree that came down last week, so I jumped in my 317 and helped him clean up the mess. Only took us about a half hour to clean up all the limbs, in appreciation he gave me as much wood as I could fit in my bucket. I always enjoy helping my neighbor's out, just getting to help out was a gift in itself.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	011.JPG 
Views:	0 
Size:	1.19 MB 
ID:	13643

    I got quite a few Christmas presents, my favorite is defiantly the new seat covers for my Jeep.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	030.JPG 
Views:	0 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	13644
    2004 John Deere 317
    66" bucket, forks, imatch adapter plate, Bobcat 72" Landplane, 60" 4 in 1 tooth bucket
    2005 John Deere L118
    42" deck, bagger
    2004 Bobcat 430
    4 buckets, brush rake, ripper, concrete breaker

  7. Top | #5
    etcallhome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:13 AM
    Location
    Preston County WV
    Posts
    13,513
    Thanks
    3,303
    Thanked 2,505 Times in 1,614 Posts
    Since middle of July when I got the 1026r,fel,bh ,mmm,etc, wife bought her a 550S4 Gator. Then I sold old cab bought new one, bought windshield for Gator, then full cab for Gator. So we said we already had our presents. Wrong,,, at Thanksgiving SIL seen new laptop that he wanted, wife told him to order 2 one for him and one for me. Ok wife had wanted a good meat grinder so I ordered it for her, plus perfume, and a few other things.
    Daughters bought me Sirius radio for the tractor ,plus a few shirts gift cards for different places.
    But like the others said best thing was seeing the look of the faces of the grandkids.
    Gene

    Have fun and be safe !!!
    USAR 8yr 8 mo SSG 99th ARCOM
    JD 1025R, H120 FEL 54" bucket, 54" mmm Auto Conn, 54" Front blade, JD back hoe ,JD IMatch, 48" Bush Hog tiller, Middlebuster from MF dealer, used King Kutter 5' rear blade, a new 47" JD Front blower and Original Tractor cab w/heater.
    We have a Red Honda Pioneer 700-4 (4 seater) w/soft top , doors, and winch.

  8. Top | #6
    Senior GTT Super Slacker Gizmo2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:12 AM
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    34,476
    Thanks
    5,853
    Thanked 3,995 Times in 2,952 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Soby View Post
    Well the wife and I do not exchange gifts we try to buy something we can both use. So I remodeled the basement last year we decided to get a tv for the basement. Went out bought a $700 tv nice unit but I have a hard time I don't watch that much tv. Owe well so fast foward week before x-mass I'm bringing a load of wood up the wifes throughing rugs and towels out on the porch. I'm thinking this can't be good the washing machine sprung a leak. O well new pump not a big deal no such luck got it to the shop the tub broke and oil coming out of gear box. Sobek luck struck again 2 grand later new washer and dryer. It never fails I get a dollar ahead of the game and something big takes a $hit. Then I was reminded about my new to me 2305 in May then I tried the my tractors way cooler then the new washer and dryer. That went over like a cold turd in a punch bowl she had to remind me of the price difference. All in all I got my year supply of socks and skivees. But watching the grandkids smile and rip open presents was PRICELESS!
    Same here!!!!! Wife and I don't exchange gifts for Xmas, birthdays or anniversary either.
    Monday the 24th my brother-in-law backed into our car and took out the driver's side door. The 25th, right in the middle of preparing the Xmas dinner the electric stove blew up, started up the gas grill and proceeded to run out of gas..........a Xmas to remember or forget.
    Went and got a new stove yesterday and installed it.
    Keith

    JD 2320, 200CX FEL/61" bucket , 46 BH/16" bucket, Artillian Forks, 72" Snow Blade, Landscape Rake, Ballast Box, PHD,
    BX42 Chipper, XUV 560 Gator, Z915B ZTrak

  9. Top | #7
    Zebrafive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:15 AM
    Location
    South West Michigan
    Posts
    7,268
    Thanks
    1,533
    Thanked 605 Times in 531 Posts
    Roof (hard plastic) for the Kawasaki Mule
    18v dewalt yellow top batteries
    pencil sharpener for the pole barn
    Craftsman 6in 1 LED screwdriver
    Nothing for the tractor
    J
    John Deere 2030 w/245SL Loader
    John Deere 6415 w/640SL Loader
    John Deere 285 50" deck Stolen May 2017
    John Deere x485 62" deck AWS
    Kawasaki Mule 2510 4x4 bought new 1996
    Ford F250 4x4 bought new 1978

  10. Top | #8

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Online
    11-30-2013 @ 07:29 PM
    Location
    Chester Grant, Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    747
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 27 Times in 27 Posts
    Grecom 500PSR Trunking scanner, ultrasonic cleaner, and some nice warm socks for when I'm plowing...

  11. Top | #9
    rgd
    rgd is offline
    rgd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Online
    02-18-2019 @ 10:52 AM
    Location
    Flint, Texas
    Posts
    2,160
    Thanks
    317
    Thanked 227 Times in 182 Posts
    I made out like a bandit. Norther Tool chainsaw sharpener, King Kutter subsoiler,John Deere jacket (looks like Carhardt with a hoody) ,2 pair of uninsulated carhardt overalls,couple of pair of jeans,and pajama's. I bought the wife a front and rear bumper for her new jeep ( Poison Spyder Customs) and various other clothes/shoes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2012-03-29_4828-M.jpg   2012-06-19_6482-M.jpg   193020_lg.jpg  
    JD 2520 TLB
    JD gt 275

    Always remember that you're unique. Just like everyone else.

  12. Top | #10
    DRobinson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:25 AM
    Location
    Northeastern PA
    Posts
    10,655
    Thanks
    2,118
    Thanked 2,324 Times in 1,445 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rgd View Post
    I made out like a bandit. Norther Tool chainsaw sharpener, King Kutter subsoiler,John Deere jacket (looks like Carhardt with a hoody) ,2 pair of uninsulated carhardt overalls,couple of pair of jeans,and pajama's. I bought the wife a front and rear bumper for her new jeep ( Poison Spyder Customs) and various other clothes/shoes.
    How did you fool Santa into thinking you have been that good?
    Don

    2320, 54D MMM, 200CX FEL, 54 Front Blade with Artillian Extensions, Omni Transformer Hitch
    445, 54 mower and 54 front blade
    80 dump cart, 21 walk behind mower

  13. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Snow plowing, whatcha using this year?
    By Gizmo2 in forum Land Ownership, Landscaping, Lawn Care & Gardening
    Replies: 1650
    Last Post: Today, 04:54 AM
  2. Deere Stuff....Whatcha Got?
    By Spudland_Dave in forum Toys, Clothing & Collectables
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 10-12-2019, 08:52 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •