• 1 Post By Levi
  • 1 Post By Gizmo2

Thread: Not a bad deal.

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    09-21-2019 @ 06:48 PM
    Thanks

Not a bad deal.

Since I bought my 1025r FILB, I've gained 3 new customers at my auto repair shop. I'm always walking into my Deere dealer buying "stuff" or paying on my latest bill. When I walk in, I always say "Hi Hilary" to the receptionist. She said she actually became concerned when she hadn't seen me for a month. (I'm still working on getting her business) One of the parts guys, the "small engine" service manager and the "small engine" mechanic all bring their vehicles to my shop for repairs, now. They all say the same thing - "I trust you". The feeling is mutual. They've all treated me like family and that's how I roll - one-on-one, personal relationships. If you connect with people, they respond. It's this relationship that has gotten me great service, and, in return, great customers. I bought an Echo chainsaw from them once and can never remember the model when I go in to get parts for it, but this one parts guy always remembers the model for me. Life's too short to be grumpy. Stand in line, wait your turn, smile and enjoy it. Just like I do every time I hop up on my little 'ol 1025. I'll shut up now...

Edit: Actually, we get new customers almost on a daily basis, but the three I mention in the opening line are ones we've gained due to the purchase of the 1025.
    Last edited by Myasis Dragon; 06-04-2016 at 05:58 AM.
    Just call me Jon, not Myasis Dragon (Hint: My a** is draggin') 2013 1025r FILB (Factory installed loader & Backhoe - 260 & H120), 60D mower w/electric over hydraulic (independent) lift, R4 tires, psrumor's seat springs, Kenny D's bolt-on hooks, bxpanded piranha tooth bar on a 49" bucket and a 61" bucket for snow and light material, County Line post hole digger, County Line landscape rake, counterfeit JD box scraper, homemade 4' x 8' farm wagon, Fimco 30 gallon 3ph sprayer.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Myasis Dragon For This Useful Post:

5304 (06-03-2016), Gizmo2 (06-04-2016)

3. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

4. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:07 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,092 Times in 2,553 Posts
    This is a good story for this thread: http://www.greentractortalk.com/foru...your-life.html
    Gizmo2 and Levi like this.
    Kenny

-John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab TLB
    FEL, MMM, Artillian 42" Forks and Modular Grapple, I-Match, Ballast Box, and lots of other STUFF.
    -John Deere 455 w/60" MMM

Bolt on Grab Hooks and other cool stuff are now for sale!!

Visit our YouTube Channel

My Equipment:
    John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab, 300cx FEL, 366 Front Blade, 59" Front Snowblower, Ballast Box
    Artillian 3K Forks, Grapple, Front-Hoe Bucket
    John Deere 455, 60" MMM

5. Top | #3
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:41 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,901 Times in 1,066 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Myasis Dragon View Post
    Since I bought my 1025r FILB, I've gained 3 new customers at my auto repair shop. I'm always walking into my Deere dealer buying "stuff" or paying on my latest bill. When I walk in, I always say "Hi Hilary" to the receptionist. She said she actually became concerned when she hadn't seen me for a month. (I'm still working on getting her business) One of the parts guys, the "small engine" service manager and the "small engine" mechanic all bring their vehicles to my shop for repairs, now. They all say the same thing - "I trust you". The feeling is mutual. They've all treated me like family and that's how I roll - one-on-one, personal relationships. If you connect with people, they respond. It's this relationship that has gotten me great service, and, in return, great customers. I bought an Echo chainsaw from them once and can never remember the model when I go in to get parts for it, but this one parts guy always remembers the model for me. Life's too short to be grumpy. Stand in line, wait your turn, smile and enjoy it. Just like I do every time I hop up on my little 'ol 1025. I'll shut up now...

Edit: Actually, we get new customers almost on a daily basis, but the three I mention in the opening line are ones we've gained due to the purchase of the 1025.
    Words to live by!
    Gizmo2 likes this.
    1026R -- 60D mmm -- H120 Loader -- Curtis 150 Tiller -- DR 3 point Chipper -- Howse Middle Buster -- Brinly 16 Blade Disk -- Kodiak 5' Box Blade -- 12-42 lb. suitcase weights -- Lawn roller -- Upgraded seat springs from psrumors -- Kennyd's bolt on hooks & clevis -- BXpanded tooth bar -- CMI 6' wagon -- Heavy Hitch Cultivator /garden bedder / hiller attachments --

Donated by some great people/vendors on here: 72 lb. wheel weights -- Bro-Tek 1½" rear wheel spacers.
    NRA Life Member

6. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

7. Top | #4
    Senior GTT Super Slacker Gizmo2's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:47 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,001 Times in 2,957 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennyd View Post
    This is a good story for this thread: http://www.greentractortalk.com/foru...your-life.html
    Levi likes this.
    Keith

JD 2320, 200CX FEL/61" bucket , 46 BH/16" bucket, Artillian Forks, 72" Snow Blade, Landscape Rake, Ballast Box, PHD,
    BX42 Chipper, XUV 560 Gator, Z915B ZTrak

8. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements