Critter pics! - Page 671
Page 671 of 681 FirstFirst ... 171 571 621 661 669 670 671 672 673 ... LastLast
Results 6,701 to 6,710 of 6807
Like Tree64109Likes

Thread: Critter pics!

1. Top | #6701
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:41 PM
    Beautiful beaches, moderated summer heat and lake effect snows. Right where I want to be.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,189 Times in 1,233 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rydplrs View Post
    Thanks. That picture is about a year old, it’s from the ride home after getting snipped.
    No wonder he looks like he needs some "cheer", usually, he is all about wags and smiles......Now I feel better knowing the "circumstances" of the photo, but he still can look forward to something headed his way..............
    Gizmo2, ColonyPark, rtgt and 4 others like this.

1025R with Mauser Cab
    (10/2017)/ 120R FEL / RC2048 Mower / All of Ken's Bolt on Products / 60" HD Front Broom / 3 pt 45 Gallon Boom less Sprayer / CA2068 Core Aerator / I-Match / 54" Snow Plow w/ angling Quick Attach / Frontier 3 Pt Sprayer / Pallet Forks / 8 -42# Weights

John Deere 455 (New in 9/1996) / MC519 Cart /60" MMM /47" Snow Thrower / 7'3" snow plow / Quick Hitch /
    4 -42# Weights / JD#10 Cart

ExMark Lazer Z w/60" Deck , Billy Goat Blower , Full Stable of Echo Products

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #6702
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:42 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mjncad View Post
    The 'cone of shame' times three should make for an interesting time in your house.
    That's been a topic of conversation several times over the last week. I'll make sure to document with pics...
    2038R
    72" MMM, iMatch Quick Hitch, RB2072 rear blade, BB2072 box blade, PHD200 w/9" auger, AF10F front blade, AP12F pallet forks, ballast box, Heavy Hitch, Titan 68" flail mower
    Z930M, 60" MOD, adjustable suspension seat
    The ranch has:
    1 flaming redheaded wife, 2 semi-feral children, 4 barn cats, 3 puppies, 3 horses, 1 donkey, 1 duck and a dozen chickens

4. The Following User Says Thank You to trboxman For This Useful Post:

mjncad (05-15-2019)

5. Top | #6703
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Thanks. That picture is about a year old, it’s from the ride home after getting snipped.
    I LOL'd at the pic figuring it was either the ride to or from the Vet. The look on his face says everything that needs to be said.
    2038R
    72" MMM, iMatch Quick Hitch, RB2072 rear blade, BB2072 box blade, PHD200 w/9" auger, AF10F front blade, AP12F pallet forks, ballast box, Heavy Hitch, Titan 68" flail mower
    The ranch has:
    1 flaming redheaded wife, 2 semi-feral children, 4 barn cats, 3 puppies, 3 horses, 1 donkey, 1 duck and a dozen chickens

6. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

7. Top | #6704

Last Online
    Today @ 01:56 PM
    Thanks

Critter pics!

Quote Originally Posted by trboxman View Post
    I LOL'd at the pic figuring it was either the ride to or from the Vet. The look on his face says everything that needs to be said.
    It was a long half hour ride getting the stink eye the whole way.

————

Sulleybear, you and Mrs SB are far to kind. I want to say thank you just for what you have already done. Your care packages and oxpath’s have really helped a puppy stay well adjusted and turn into a wonderful dog.

————

Today’s pic.

Last edited by rydplrs; 05-14-2019 at 05:25 PM.

8. Top | #6705
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Under 24 hours and we've already had the first squeaker extraction...maybe they're trying to get prepped for Thursdays fun.

Box

Sent from a magic box in my pocket.
    Gizmo2, ColonyPark, Bubber and 7 others like this.
    2038R
    The ranch has:

9. Top | #6706
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 01:15 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,085 Times in 928 Posts

Today’s pic.

What? Bob or Buddy turned into a turkey today?
    Gizmo2, rtgt, rydplrs and 3 others like this.
    Jamie

2011 JD 1026R - w/60" NON-AutoConnect MMM, FEL w/WR Long Toothbar, 47" Front Mount Snowblower, 54" Front Mount Blade w/ Rubber Edge, 48" KingKutter Tiller & Brush Hog, CountyLine Carry All and CountyLine 60" Rear Blade, Pat's EZ-Change Quick Hitch System
    1990 JD 185 - 46"MMM w/Power Flow Bagger

10. Top | #6707
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:41 PM
    Beautiful beaches, moderated summer heat and lake effect snows. Right where I want to be.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,189 Times in 1,233 Posts
    Sulleybear, you and Mrs SB are far to kind. I want to say thank you just for what you have already done. Your care packages and oxpath’s have really helped a puppy stay well adjusted and turn into a wonderful dog.

We put a Special Box on the Big Brown Truck yesterday afternoon for Buddy and Bob. In fact, Mrs. Bear was heading to the store and she added a special item on her shopping list JUST for Bob. There is a special item in the box for Buddy which is video worthy on it's own. It has a very unique "song" that the toy sings and we are looking forward to seeing Buddies reaction to the "song" and also how he likes the other items. I think its a Mouse which really gets into the dance tune. Pretty funny the things they are coming up with for K9's these days.......I think you should have the box by Friday if all goes as planned. It was on the truck by 3pm yesterday. Tell Buddy to keep am eye out for the "UPS man".........

Quote Originally Posted by trboxman View Post
    Under 24 hours and we've already had the first squeaker extraction...maybe they're trying to get prepped for Thursdays fun.

Box

Sent from a magic box in my pocket.
    Looks like they are having fun, which is the entire point. Sometimes, one of our kids would shred a toy and then carry around the outside of it as if they had skinned a trophy wall mount. I used to put the squeekers back into them and hand sew some of their favorites back together. Some of the toys, have been through surgery many times. As long as the dogs are happy that's what is important.

Mrs. Bear asked me if Mr. and Mrs. Box were retired and when I asked why she replied "Those 3 pups have to be a full time job plus some more." I bet there are no dull moments in your house.

Mrs. Bear keeps showing me pictures of Long Haired German Shepherd puppies so maybe, she is getting ready to add a new family member to the Bear household. I did tell her I would like to add 2 puppies as they will occupy one another and it will permit Sulley Bear and Beasely to not be on puppy patrol the entire time.

The other day when we were at the vet's office, there was a puppy in the room next door and it was barking and carrying on and Sulley just LOVES puppies. She was at the door with her head twisted one way and then the next listening to the puppy. Beasely had a look on her face like "No way, I am not putting up with all of that energy and commotion". Sulley Bear had been a mom before we adopted her. She is very nurturing towards other dogs so I think now would be a great time to add the next generation of kids to our family.

We added "Chloe Belle" when we had a senior female German Shepherd named "Dudley" and she (Dudley) was a great disciplinarian to Chloe Belle and really helped instill correct behavior in her. I used to jokingly refer to Dudley as "Drill Seargent Dudley" she was such a good disciplinarian. Chloe was a real stinker when she was young. She loved to grab my glasses and take off with them or just about anything which she knew you wanted including TV remote controls, etc. I had my jeans lying on the floor one day and she grabbed my wallet out of the back pocket and took off with it and hid it. We spent 30 minutes looking for the wallet and finally found it.

Chloe Belle was one who really tested your patience. We were walking one day when it was snowing very heavily and we had about 2 feet of snow on the ground. She took off and yanked the leash out of my hand and she proceeded to run across a neighbors lawn all the way to the woods and she stood there, on the edge of the woods and would not come when called. I walked through snow which was over my knees and when I got within 2 feet of her, she took off again. Frustrated, I said "Fine, you can do whatever you want" and I started home. Of course, she was sitting at the door when I got there, ready to go inside.

Chloe really tested our patience the first 13 months she was here. Then when Dudley suddenly passed away one night when she and Chloe were sleeping in the same room, Chloe instantly changed and matured immediately and became a very serious and well behaved K9. But those first 13 months were a real test of our patience, that's for sure........Sulley Bear is the type of dog that is extremely eager to please and will do whatever you ask her, usually immediately. The vet asked if we could get a fecal and urine sample and I told her Sulley would go when I told her to and almost on cur when we were outside and the Vet Tech was ready, I told Sulley to go and "bingo", she went.

On the other hand, Chloe Belle didn't do something when asked, simply because she could be defiant. Sulley and Chloe were 180 degree opposites in that respect but both wonderful K9 kids. My Chloe Belle went to the Rainbow Bridge exactly a year ago this week. I still miss her everyday. She was only 9 and had Degenerative Myeopathy, which is a terrible disease..........I called Chloe Belle "My Sweetie Sweet" and she really liked that and would get all wiggily and waggy happy when I called her "Sweetie Sweet".........

She was such a beautiful girl as well......................the following picture was taken within two months of when I had to put her down due to rapidly advancing paralysis. Chloe was probably the smartest dog we have ever had and also very determined to do things on her own. Even as she lost the ability to walk, she would drag herself to be with me and she would get "short" when you tried to help her. She was special, for sure............
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20180216_120704638.jpg  
    Gizmo2, ColonyPark, Bubber and 6 others like this.

1025R with Mauser Cab
    (10/2017)/ 120R FEL / RC2048 Mower / All of Ken's Bolt on Products / 60" HD Front Broom / 3 pt 45 Gallon Boom less Sprayer / CA2068 Core Aerator / I-Match / 54" Snow Plow w/ angling Quick Attach / Frontier 3 Pt Sprayer / Pallet Forks / 8 -42# Weights

John Deere 455 (New in 9/1996) / MC519 Cart /60" MMM /47" Snow Thrower / 7'3" snow plow / Quick Hitch /
    4 -42# Weights / JD#10 Cart

ExMark Lazer Z w/60" Deck , Billy Goat Blower , Full Stable of Echo Products

11. Top | #6708
    Last Online
    Thanks
    No, we're not retired. Mrs. Box is a stay at home mom with 2 kids, 3 horses, 1 donkey, 3 puppies, 4 barn cats and a dozen or so chickens that all require daily care and feeding. Both kids school at home so there are plenty of eyes on the pups, the oldest takes care of the dog and the poultry, the youngest takes care of her 2 horses and the cats and Mrs. Box takes care of her horse, her donkey and rides herd on everything else. I'm the sole breadwinner and work a corporate job 100 miles from home....
    mjncad, Gizmo2, ColonyPark and 4 others like this.
    2038R
    The ranch has:

12. The Following User Says Thank You to trboxman For This Useful Post:

Gizmo2 (05-16-2019)

13. Top | #6709
    Last Online
    05-23-2019 @ 07:25 PM
    Thanks
    2 of my 3 kitties.
    Skye is around 8 months old.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Skye.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	78.8 KB 
ID:	686196
    Gray (aka Gravy) is almost 4 years old
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gravy.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	89.3 KB 
ID:	686198
    Quinny, who is around 10 years old, does not like her picture taken. I haven't gotten a good one of her in years. Actually, that's a lie. I don't have any pics of her that won't post sideways.
    Gizmo2, ColonyPark, rtgt and 8 others like this.
    2016 1025R TLB (Marshawn) with piranha tooth bar and HLA Forks
    2019 X370 mowing machine with snowblower attachment
    County Line 3 point log splitter (Mr. Splitty)
    Cyclone Rake super sucker
    Stihl MS-271 chain saw
    Stihl KM-56 Kombi powerhead, string trimmer, pole saw, articulating hedge trimmer
    1998 Yamaha 4-stroke golf car (Tedy Bruschi)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to WifeSaidOK For This Useful Post:

JD4044M (05-16-2019)

15. Top | #6710
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:58 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,650 Times in 1,083 Posts

-Blake

Your mileage may vary.

JD 6410
    Some other stuff

YouTube- Life in Wyoming