Critter pics! - Page 686
Page 686 of 701 FirstFirst ... 186 586 636 676 684 685 686 687 688 696 ... LastLast
Results 6,851 to 6,860 of 7003
Like Tree66206Likes

Thread: Critter pics!

1. Top | #6851
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:19 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,151 Times in 1,342 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SulleyBear View Post
    Dynamite Robinson, there should be a big Brown Truck coming to your house tomorrow.......and the package is addressed to him. Hope he enjoys....... It's designed as a "Get Well" package for Dynamite. ..................We genuinely hope he has many, many more happy and healthy years with his family.
    Thanks, SulleyBear. Dynamite is going to have his stitches removed Monday afternoon. Hopefully he will be back to normal then. Thanks a lot for thinking about him. His hate hate relationship with the UPS driver may turn into a I like him a little bit" hate relationship over this.
    Gizmo2, ColonyPark, rtgt and 6 others like this.
    Don

2320, 54D MMM, 200CX FEL, 54 Front Blade with Artillian Extensions, Omni Transformer Hitch
    445, 54 mower and 54 front blade
    80 dump cart, 21 walk behind mower

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #6852
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:20 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 Times in 1,084 Posts

Two Shot the pointer doing pointer things.
    -Blake

Your mileage may vary.

JD 6410
    Some other stuff

YouTube- Life in Wyoming

4. Top | #6853
    Last Online
    Thanks

Surprise for Dynamite

Here are some pictures of Dynamite yesterday after the Brown Truck came. He wrote a thank you letter, which follows the pictures.

I may have to see about getting glasses; this is tough to read.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dynamite 12JUN19 1.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	106.1 KB 
ID:	690918

Holy crap, all of this is for me?

Name:	Dynamite 12JUN19 4.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	99.8 KB 
ID:	690922

What else is in here?

Name:	Dynamite 12JUN19 2.jpg 
Size:	122.9 KB 
ID:	690920

Dynamite dictated the following letter.

Thank you SulleyBear and Beasley for the package. I had to have Dad open it for me. He used an old buck knife that I think he said he found in some place called Louisiana. I had no idea that I had friends from so far away. Thank you very much for sending the treats. As you probably know I had a tumor removed from my right rear hip a couple weeks ago. I was originally supposed to have the stitches removed on 14 June, but I got a little crazy when I was feeling better and tore the original stitches out. So, I had to go back the the doctor and have them replaced. You're probably both familiar with warranties - well there was no warranty on the stitches. I heard Dad tell the Veterinarian that he was going to cut back on my discretionary spending allowance. Sure didn't want to hear that! Anyway, I now wear a cone for sleeping and I have to wear a long blue shirt, which quite honestly is getting old. I wear this stupid collar during the day instead of the cone. I'm ready to go back to being the original Dynamite. We go back Monday afternoon for the suture removal and then I hope the cone goes away too. And, the shirt. I feel a bit ridiculous wearing it. Let me tell you a little bit about myself. I am originally from Kentucky. I was in a shelter there and a nice lady who runs a local rescue operation rescued me from a high-kill shelter, whatever that it. I doubt that it is good. The old woman and old man who I have lived with since 2011, took me from the shelter and to their home. It is pretty nice here, but I have to deal with cats constantly. I treat them well, but they still bug me from time to time. Since I have lived here, I have also had three greyhounds. Bella was here when I came. We became friends quickly, but Bella went to the Rainbow Bridge a couple years later. Then Holyman and Lancey came. They were two senior greyhounds, whose Dad became real sick and couldn't care from them. They were both good brothers to me also. They also have gone to the Rainbow Bridge. I miss the
    greyhounds. They are very nice dogs. So, as I said, it's now the old woman and old man and the damn cats. Whoops, I shouldn't say that word. Darn cats, how's that?

It's time for a nap now. Thank you very much for sending the treats. It's really nice to have more friends, even if they are a long ways away.

Dynamite
    Don

2320, 54D MMM, 200CX FEL, 54 Front Blade with Artillian Extensions, Omni Transformer Hitch

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DRobinson For This Useful Post:

BigJim55 (06-13-2019), Gizmo2 (06-14-2019), mark02tj (06-18-2019), OxPath (06-24-2019), SulleyBear (06-13-2019)

6. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

7. Top | #6854
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:30 PM
    Thanks

Barn Invaders!

We had some huge holes that kept popping up in one of our barns with a gravel floor. We set up a couple traps and look what we found!

Name:	20190611_204301.jpg 
Size:	3.52 MB 
ID:	690940

Name:	20190611_204315.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	2.43 MB 
ID:	690942

Name:	20190611_204334.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	2.84 MB 
ID:	690944
    IndyFarmLife - (Adam or Chris)
    Check us out on YouTube - Indy Farm Life

Tractors: JD 4052R, JD 4105, JD 2520 Other Non-Green Machines: Case 580K backhoe, Grasshopper 928D, Grasshopper 721D, Husqvarna 390XP, 450, 455 and 460 Rancher

8. Top | #6855
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:38 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 56FordGuy View Post

Two Shot the pointer doing pointer things.
    Reminds me of Charlie the dog; he claimed to be a pointer, doing pointer things, but he identifies also as several other breeds, doing those things too.

Last edited by 2LaneCruzer; 06-13-2019 at 08:56 AM.
    mjncad, Gizmo2, DRobinson and 7 others like this.
    Have wings, will travel.

9. Top | #6856
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:10 PM
    Beautiful beaches, moderated summer heat and lake effect snows. Right where I want to be.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,324 Times in 1,314 Posts
    Dear Dynamite,

We are very glad you liked the treats. Just to be clear, the treat you are eating in the picture are Beasely's most favorite treats EVER. She asked me where some of them went and I told her she must have just eaten a few extra and lost count. She saw the picture and said to me "Lost count, right into the box that went to Dynamite."

Don't worry. She will get over it. She never stays mad for very long. Plus she has dad's Paypal Card and His Bank Account card so she orders us whatever we want, when ever we want it. After all, I even have my own GTT reputation and it says "My reputation is beyond reproach", which must be a town in GTT land because not only have I never been there, I know I have never been past reproach either. That GTT is a funny place, that's for sure. I do know that we have made a lot of really good friends on GTT.

I know our dad knows we are using the cards but he never says anything. All I have to do is give him a big wet sloppy kiss and look at him with my "sad eyes" and he melts like a Frosty Paws Dog treat outside on the patio in July.....By the way, I wanted to send you some Frosty paws in case you haven't ever had them. If you haven't had them, you really need to try them. Peanut Butter Frosty paws are my favorite. You should have some Frosty Paws to celebrate getting your stitches out next week. They are really, really good.

Glad to hear you have a wonderful mom and dad. My dad says your dad worries about you a lot and he even had to come home from work just to make sure you were OK when your stitches came out. We are glad you are in a nice home. Sorry about losing your Greyhound Friends, they sound like great friends.

Sorry you haven't lost the Dang cats. Beasely and I don't like cats. We have never had one dare to live in our house, but a few have dared to walk across MY yard. Let me tell you that I went running full speed at that cat, I thought for sure he would run and I would just chase him and it would be fun. But as you know, Cat's aren't always very smart and once I had a full speed run towards him, instead of running, like any reasonable cat would and should, that dork just arched him back and hissed at me.

My brakes don't work quite like they used to and although I slammed on my brakes, I was running so fast that I just ran right over the top of that cat and he tumbled acorss the lawn about 41 times. It was great. I wish I have been wearing my GoPro Camera, but I wasn't. I never saw that cat again. I think he got the message, you mess with the Sulley Bear and I might just run you right over.

Beasely saw your picture and wanted to know if you were going out in a boat. She is always a little smart a leck. I told her that wasn't a "Life Preserver" you had around your neck, but it's a "air cone" to keep you from licking and biting at the stitches. My dad has had a ton of stitches, staples and even super glued skin. He takes his own stitches and staples out. He has a thing about pain. Between you and me, I think he likes it because he is always in pain. So he must like it. But he also lies on these really great big frozen ice packs. Wow, do they feel great to lay on when its hot outside. He even bought me my own ice packs to use. Not that I am spoiled or anything. Not even close.....

Glad the big brown truck made it to your house. Today, the Big Brown Truck was at our house, so was the Fed Ex truck and then later, the Fed Ex Van and even the USPS little Jeep brought us stuff. Its a fathers day present we ordered for our dad. He is really the best dad. He let's us do what ever we want and he always gives us treats whenever we ask him. He tells Beasely no sometimes and says "You have had enough and don't need any more tonight" and then she sits up on her back feet, takes her front paws and pulls down on the side of the bed where my dad lays on the ice packs. WOW, does he NOT LIKE THAT when Beasely does it. But he always gives her another Chewnola so she will stop. It surprises me. I thought he was smarter than that.

Dynamite, it's time for what my dad calls " L and F. C. for all P. D.'s". It took me awhile to figure it out be he is telling us we have to go outside and, well, you know....before we go to bed. I guess it stands for " Last and Final Call for all Puppy Dogs". Usually we see rabbits or deer outside. We also usually see a coyote named Wylie outside. She is really small and skinny but she comes out there every single night to the same area. She is really skittish. But I would be too if I had to live all alone like that. She probably doesn't have leather couches and special pillows and blankets of her own like we do. We have it really good. Our parents are the best ever.....

Tonight, when we were getting ready to go out for "L& F C for all P. D.'s", there were 4 big deer in our back yard and they were all boys because they were wearing blue......and they had funny tree branches on their heads. Fuzzy tree branches, a bunch of them. They just stood in our yard and ate the grass like they owned it. I noticed they like to eat from the dark green circles which seem to pop up a few days after we visit that area. My dad said something about the deer liking the Nitrogen in the grass. What ever than means.......

We sure are glad you liked your presents.We are also glad you are doing well after the surgery. You are very brave for going through that. We hope you are all done with that now.

Enjoy the goodies we sent you. From one GTT dog to another. Your friends in the Great Lake State....

Sulley Bear and Beasely......

1025R with Mauser Cab
    (10/2017)/ 120R FEL / RC2048 Mower / All of Ken's Bolt on Products / 60" HD Front Broom / 3 pt 45 Gallon Boom less Sprayer / CA2068 Core Aerator / I-Match / 54" Snow Plow w/ angling Quick Attach / Frontier 3 Pt Sprayer / Pallet Forks / 8 -42# Weights

John Deere 455 (New in 9/1996) / MC519 Cart /60" MMM /47" Snow Thrower / 7'3" snow plow / Quick Hitch /
    4 -42# Weights / JD#10 Cart

ExMark Lazer Z w/60" Deck , Billy Goat Blower , Full Stable of Echo Products

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SulleyBear For This Useful Post:

BigJim55 (06-14-2019), DRobinson (06-14-2019), Gizmo2 (06-14-2019)

11. Top | #6857
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Dynamite is still sleeping, but I'm sure he will have something to say when he wakes up.
    Don

12. Top | #6858
    Senior GTT Super Slacker Gizmo2's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:04 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 2,823 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DRobinson View Post
    Here are some pictures of Dynamite yesterday after the Brown Truck came. He wrote a thank you letter, which follows the pictures.
    DARN NICE letter.
    Keith

JD 2320, 200CX FEL/61" bucket , 46 BH/16" bucket, Artillian Forks, 72" Snow Blade, Landscape Rake, Ballast Box, PHD, The Wife
    BX42 Chipper, XUV 560 Gator, Z915B ZTrak

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Gizmo2 For This Useful Post:

DRobinson (06-14-2019)

14. Top | #6859
    Senior GTT Super Slacker Gizmo2's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:04 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 2,823 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SulleyBear View Post
    Dear Dynamite,

We are very glad you liked the treats. Just to be clear, the treat you are eating in the picture are Beasely's most favorite treats EVER. She asked me where some of them went and I told her she must have just eaten a few extra and lost count. She saw the picture and said to me "Lost count, right into the box that went to Dynamite."
    TWO DARN NICE letters.
    Keith

JD 2320, 200CX FEL/61" bucket , 46 BH/16" bucket, Artillian Forks, 72" Snow Blade, Landscape Rake, Ballast Box, PHD, The Wife
    BX42 Chipper, XUV 560 Gator, Z915B ZTrak

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Gizmo2 For This Useful Post:

SulleyBear (06-18-2019)

16. Top | #6860
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:06 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,337 Times in 1,045 Posts
    WOW--Sulley Bear-u have taught ur kids good. heck ur kids can type and spell way better than i can

that was very thoughtful letter u sent to Dymanite-i'm sure it will make him feel better after he reads it.

for the record --i have tried the frosty pawls myself--just to see what they tasted like--- bland tasting except for the taste of peanut butter in em.

Charley prefers Friendly ice cream from the store or in the summer some tastee-freeze--of course he gets his for free-in a dish along with a doggy treat, and i gotta dish out $2.35 for mine.
    jim

2006 2520 mcut, 2004 x475, 1953 model 50, 1985 318-was my Dad's,
    king kutter tiller-60", frontier-stone rake, jd-4ft brush hog, frontier-6ft back-blade, frontier-forks, 48 inch forks,
    2-54inch jd snow plows, jd-5ft-pull brush hog,

2018 835R gas model gator-"aka" the Cadillac i say!! 6ft jd snow plow-which already has a dtac out on it. i got just about everything on it i could at the time

17. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 686 of 701 FirstFirst ... 186 586 636 676 684 685 686 687 688 696 ... LastLast