Critter pics! - Page 719
Page 719 of 726 FirstFirst ... 219 619 669 709 717 718 719 720 721 ... LastLast
Results 7,181 to 7,190 of 7260
Like Tree68227Likes

Thread: Critter pics!

1. Top | #7181
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:37 PM
    Beautiful beaches, moderated summer heat and lake effect snows. Right where I want to be.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,426 Times in 1,360 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by coaltrain View Post
    Welcome Mrs. SulleyBear!

Nice to have you - looking forward to your participation.
    I showed her all of the other threads and how each heading has subcategories and I think it was a little overwhelming......I have a feeling she is going to focus on the critter pictures section....

Thanks for taking the time to welcome her. Now, she won't have to ask me "So, have you seen any pictures of Jake lately" as well as Buddy, Bob, Toffee, Winnie, Woodie, Stella, Gracie, Bruno, Axel and all of the other K9 friends from GTT........

It will also help her connect names to faces as she doesn't see them as often as I do, but that should change now.

She liked the picture of Jake with his fetch toy and then saw the photo a few later where someone had shredded their fetch toy.....I think she will like the GTT critter pictures as she is always looking at dog pictures and stories online.

In big NEWS, not only did I get Mrs. Bear to create her own GTT account, she actually drove my 1025r all around the yard and down the driveway and over to the neighbors, etc. while I was spraying everything. She drove it more today than all other times times 10. She did very well. She did have to put towels over the seat so her white skirt didn't get dirty as I have a seat cover on the seat and let's just say the seat cover could use a bath. I should pull it off and throw it in the wash.......

Her help was VERY MUCH appreciated as it kills my back to climb in and out of the cab every 20 feet while spraying all the landscape beds, driveway seams, etc., etc. We sprayed 45 gallons of KillZall to keep our stone areas free from weeds......Had she not helped, I would have had to climb in and out of the cab probably 25 times to cover all the areas which we sprayed.

No pictures of her driving as we won't post photo's of one another, but she also said "It needs air conditioning on your next tractor"....She even had the stereo cranked up last weekend in the cab while we were using the tractor to pull weeds and trim landscaping. Things are a changing around here......
    Gizmo2, DRobinson, rtgt and 6 others like this.

1025R with Mauser Cab
    (10/2017)/ 120R FEL / RC2048 Mower / All of Ken's Bolt on Products / 60" HD Front Broom / 3 pt 45 Gallon Boom less Sprayer / CA2068 Core Aerator / I-Match / 54" Snow Plow w/ angling Quick Attach / Frontier 3 Pt Sprayer / Pallet Forks / 8 -42# Weights

John Deere 455 (New in 9/1996) / MC519 Cart /60" MMM /47" Snow Thrower / 7'3" snow plow / Quick Hitch /
    4 -42# Weights / JD#10 Cart

ExMark Lazer Z w/60" Deck , Billy Goat Blower , Full Stable of Echo Products

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #7182
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:10 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,236 Times in 1,386 Posts
    Welcome, Mrs. SulleyBear.
    Gizmo2, rtgt, rydplrs and 3 others like this.
    Don

2320, 54D MMM, 200CX FEL, 54 Front Blade with Artillian Extensions, Omni Transformer Hitch
    445, 54 mower and 54 front blade
    80 dump cart, 21 walk behind mower

4. Top | #7183

Last Online
    Today @ 09:20 PM
    Thanks
    I asked buddy if he wanted to say hello to his brown truck Santa angel. He got up and then got shy.

I think Bob is out fishing based on his recent gifts to buddy. Iím sure he would say hello and thank you too to Mrs Sulleybear.

Yes I still owe a mouse toy video...Iím still a bit scared. Buddy enjoyed his squeaky toys so much that bob brought him a duck this spring.

I donít want to encourage repeats.
    Gizmo2, DRobinson, rtgt and 3 others like this.

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #7184
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:42 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSulleyBear View Post
    This is my first post, SulleyBear suggested I have my own account so can see all of the GTT critter pictures. My post will be much shorter than SulleyBear's because he thinks he is the "Alpha Dog".
    Nice to see you on board MrsSulleyBear.

No children in the house here so I live vicariously thru my pets.

Figured I'd post a picture of a real critter.
    This was Max. Raised from the size of a mouse. He was deaf. RIP little buddy!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Max_04.JPG
    2016 1025R FILB: Loaded R4's - 72# Starters - 60" MMM - Mechanical lift - 260 BH - H120 - 53" bucket - Ballast box - 647 Tiller - JD 40 gal 3 pt sprayer
    2003 X595: R3's - 62C MMM - 3 pt hitch - 47" blower - 80 cart - Brinly 24x36 roller - Parker lawn sweeper - 10 suitcase weights
    1994 445: Sold
    2004 X485 AWS:
    Sold

7. Top | #7185
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:31 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSulleyBear View Post
    She is such a cutie!!

This is my first post, SulleyBear suggested I have my own account so can see all of the GTT critter pictures. My post will be much shorter than SulleyBear's because he thinks he is the "Alpha Dog".
    Welcome aboard Mrs.SB! Glad to have ya!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Gizmo2, DRobinson, rtgt and 2 others like this.

8. Top | #7186
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:53 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SulleyBear View Post
    Firemark,

Your post about your new K9 family member happened to land on this thread right at the same time that Don lost Dynamite and many of the posts were condolences to Don and his wife for the loss of their family member. As such, your new dog hasn't gotten the normal welcome that most new K9 or Feline family members receive. Please share more details if you don't mind as we enjoy hearing the stories of new companion animals joining the homes of our friends here on GTT.

Please share some more details and even photos, if you would, about your new buddy, with the GTT critter page followers. What is his name? What's his background? How did your wife select him and had you two been looking? Do you have other companion animals at home?
    If you don't mind sharing these and other details, we certainly would like to hear more about your new pal.....He is very handsome.

Also, if you are interested, Mrs. Bear and I would like to send your new pal a little welcome to the GTT family present. Please send a PM to me, with your mailing address and name if you would allow us to send a small, welcome gift for your new Golden Retriever Puppy / Youngster. There is no obligation and we won't bother you or share or allow any use of this confidential information other than for the Big Brown Truck to deliver a package to your Golden Retriever puppy.

My wife really likes to put together Christmas / Holiday packages for the animals as well. We expect nothing in return and certainly don't want anyone to feel obligated in any way, as that isn't why she ( I guess we...) do this.

I am sure there are GTT members who can verify what I am saying about their experiences and their companion animals getting a package from us. We aren't psycho's and we aren't trying to get anyone to join any pyramid organization or is there any other motive. My wife enjoys and does a very good job at selecting different toys or treats which dogs really seem to like and enjoy. We appreciate seeing pictures of companion animals enjoying their new items and hearing updates about the animals and hearing of their exploits and watching them grow up. It isn't just when new animals are adopted, but also for things such as "Get Well" packages following a surgery or other medical or similar challenge.

We protect your privacy and we ask you return the same courtesy to us. That's it. While many people are active on Facebook and not concerned about such matters, we are concerned about such matters and prefer to keep all personal identifying information and details off the internet. As a friend of mine recently told me, my wife is the ONLY female he knows who isn't on Facebook, Instagram or any other social media type site excluding, of course, the GTT forums. While you are likely to see pictures of the real Sulley Bear and Beasely, you won't ever see a photo of myself or my wife which would permit identification.

Congratulations on your new family member. We are Hoping to hear and see more about your new buddy here on GTT....................
    Thanks for the nice response Sulley. Heís a loved and wonderfully additional companion. He is half Ukrainian and all golden retriever, thatís why he is still light. The hope is this Labrador mix is less susceptible to hip displacia and disease. extremely smart and learned to sit and lay done after 15 mins in one day. They are an extremely intelligent breed. This breed was extensively used on scene during 9/11 along with the Shepardís. They are very very sharp. This dog makes my jaw drop from his learning, reactions, intuition and intelligence. Thanks for the nice response, Sulley.
    Gizmo2, DRobinson, rtgt and 3 others like this.
    2016-1025 FILB, 54" FEL, 54" Front Blower, 54" MMM, Brush Guards, Front and rear LED work lights
    BXpanded-backhoe thumb, bucket teeth, backhoe dolly
    Kens hooks w/ shackles (3 on Bucket), Diff Lock Pedal, backhoe steps
    Artillian Blinders
    Bush hog SBX 480 box blade, BX 600 box Blade
    Frontier LR2060L landscape Rake w/ gauge wheels, subsoiler
    Woods RBC 60 Rear Blade
    Land Pride QH-15 quick hitch
    Everything Attachments 60" Pine Needle Raked
    Garber Easy Seed 60" drop spreader

9. Top | #7187

Last Online
    Today @ 05:28 PM
    Thanks
    Don - just getting caught up on this thread. I choked up when I read about Dynamite. So sorry for your loss.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Gizmo2, rtgt, rydplrs and 1 others like this.
    '05 JD 3520 Open Station w/ 300CX FEL
    Grandpa's '52 Farmall Cub
    A couple of old Gravelys
    Help a Vet and his dog

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mark02tj For This Useful Post:

DRobinson†(08-15-2019)

11. Top | #7188
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:18 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,363 Times in 1,068 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Randog View Post
    Don't know if anybody caught this on the news.

https://www.insideedition.com/chaser...d-age-15-54821

Chaser had a confirmed vocabulary of 1,022 words.

Woody and Winnie are half breeds so I'm only expecting 511 words.
    that was a great story to read-thanks a million for posting it for us to read about
    .................................................. .............
    and welcome to GTT-Mrs. Sulley Bear--Charley boy enjoyed his present from uns a lot.
    i don't really have any up to date of him-here he was when we bought the gator last yr. he sure does love to ride in it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3495.JPG
    jim

2006 2520 mcut, 2004 x475, 1953 model 50, 1985 318-was my Dad's,
    king kutter tiller-60", frontier-stone rake, jd-4ft brush hog, frontier-6ft back-blade, frontier-forks, 48 inch forks,
    2-54inch jd snow plows, jd-5ft-pull brush hog,

2018 835R gas model gator-"aka" the Cadillac i say!! 6ft jd snow plow-which already has a dtac out on it. i got just about everything on it i could at the time

12. Top | #7189
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:53 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJim55 View Post
    that was a great story to read-thanks a million for posting it for us to read about
    and welcome to GTT-Mrs. Sulley Bear--Charley boy enjoyed his present from uns a lot.
    i don't really have any up to date of him-here he was when we bought the gator last yr. he sure does love to ride in it.
    Nice pic Big Jim. Itís always nice to see a members pic, especially with a great dog

Don
    Gizmo2, DRobinson, rtgt and 4 others like this.
    2016-1025 FILB, 54" FEL, 54" Front Blower, 54" MMM, Brush Guards, Front and rear LED work lights
    BXpanded-backhoe thumb, bucket teeth, backhoe dolly
    Kens hooks w/ shackles (3 on Bucket), Diff Lock Pedal, backhoe steps
    Artillian Blinders
    Bush hog SBX 480 box blade, BX 600 box Blade
    Frontier LR2060L landscape Rake w/ gauge wheels, subsoiler
    Woods RBC 60 Rear Blade
    Land Pride QH-15 quick hitch
    Everything Attachments 60" Pine Needle Raked
    Garber Easy Seed 60" drop spreader

13. Top | #7190
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:27 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 Times in 2,192 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJim55 View Post
    Thatís an awesome pic of you guys!
    Gizmo2, rtgt, rydplrs and 2 others like this.
    ~Stan~
    It is what it is
    Knowledge is power, ignorance is bliss
    2520 w/200CX w/62D2

14. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 719 of 726 FirstFirst ... 219 619 669 709 717 718 719 720 721 ... LastLast