• Other

2 8.70%
  • Pappa

1 4.35%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 405 of 406 FirstFirst ... 305 355 395 403 404 405 406 LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,050 of 4060
Like Tree50385Likes

Thread: How Many Sandwiches Do You Eat Per Day?

1. Top | #4041
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:26 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ColonyPark View Post
    Two epic threads collide???? This might not be good!

2Lane.....thanks for the recipe, sounds great
    You're welcome. Sharn Jean likes to add in some Green Giant sliced mushrooms from time to time; makes it that much better!
    ColonyPark, OxPath, tj1 and 1 others like this.
    Have wings, will travel.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #4042
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:22 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,085 Times in 928 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 2LaneCruzer View Post
    You're welcome. Sharn Jean likes to add in some Green Giant sliced mushrooms from time to time; makes it that much better!
    A mushroom hasn't graced this house in years, maybe not ever. Mrs. CP is REALLY not a fan!
    rtgt, OxPath, tj1 and 1 others like this.
    Jamie

2011 JD 1026R - w/60" NON-AutoConnect MMM, FEL w/WR Long Toothbar, 47" Front Mount Snowblower, 54" Front Mount Blade w/ Rubber Edge, 48" KingKutter Tiller & Brush Hog, CountyLine Carry All and CountyLine 60" Rear Blade, Pat's EZ-Change Quick Hitch System
    1990 JD 185 - 46"MMM w/Power Flow Bagger

4. Top | #4043
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ColonyPark View Post
    A mushroom hasn't graced this house in years, maybe not ever. Mrs. CP is REALLY not a fan!
    It's kinda funny. I'm the picky eater in this family; there are a lot of things I don't like and won't eat. Sharn Jean, on the other hand, likes about anything. She grew up in a poor family in East Texas, and I guess they had a lot of meatless meals. I on the other hand, grew up on meat, bread, taters and gravy...including lots of wild game. I don't think I ever recall seeing her eat an oyster though; and I love them...but they gotta be cooked!
    ColonyPark, rtgt, OxPath and 2 others like this.
    Have wings, will travel.

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4044
    tj1
    Last Online
    05-20-2019 @ 01:36 PM
    Thanks
    It's kinda funny. I'm the picky eater in this family; there are a lot of things I don't like and won't eat. Sharn Jean, on the other hand, likes about anything. She grew up in a poor family in East Texas, and I guess they had a lot of meatless meals. I on the other hand, grew up on meat, bread, taters and gravy...including lots of wild game. I don't think I ever recall seeing her eat an oyster though; and I love them...but they gotta be cooked!
    Same here Dennis; meat, potato gravy and bread was it and I may add beans, "the Boston Baked kind",,, Dad, when he was home hated vegies.. The only wild game dad ever shot at was at a turkey shoot and that was a canned ham or a frozen turkey for a shot with at least one bb near the center of the target with his 16 gauge single shot shotgun and that's about when I was 12 years old and we moved to a more country setting than a city! The only gun club we had as a kid was the corner of West Ninth street and we had zip guns, (damn irish kids)! I don't like mushrooms but I will eat them if that are on a pizza??? GO figure. I will eat clams or oysters and as you stated they have to be cooked, no way am I eating one of those slimy things raw. Well maybe for money and after quite a few scotches or tequila's!!
    The misses will eat just about anything as your Sharn Jean will as she too was brought up in a very poor farm family. IN fact the first time I actually saw a "live" chicken was when I met my wife and she took me to see the barn, (wink, wink nod nod) Stop laughing, I Know I'm a neophyte to barn/farm life but I was all of 19 years old and was not brought up in country life unfortunately,, now, I'm a country boy for sure, hate city dwelling and would never do it again, ever. YOu guys who grew up on farms in my opinion are the luckiest people on earth. I had no choice and knew no better.
    I did have tuna fish last night with a nice potato salad on a bed of lettuce before my night job but no bread! Guess I didnt have a sandwich then. But I am getting closer!
    Mexican, tequila and dos equis tonight for sure. Then a couple scotches at the legion for a night cap.
    ColonyPark, pappa, OxPath and 1 others like this.
    Jeff

X 738 4X4/ 54" mower deck, 47" two stage snow thrower/ linear actuator spout control, Curtis hard side cab/heater, JD roof top LED work lights, Curtis fuse block, rear roof light connected to dash light switch and reverse lights, additional 20amp alternator, Curtis fast Cast 2000 sander custom fitted to tractor/ vibrator for use with dry sand, Kubota L39 TLB, JD 450 E dozer, Husky 18 horse/ 48" mower deck/Berco 42" two stage snow thrower/Berco soft side cab, Kubota RTV500-H.

7. Top | #4045
    tj1
    Last Online
    Thanks
    When I first read this I said, I've never seen a green giant mushroom I don't believe in all my years in the woods ,, then I woke up!
    Jeff

X 738 4X4/ 54" mower deck, 47" two stage snow thrower/ linear actuator spout control, Curtis hard side cab/heater, JD roof top LED work lights, Curtis fuse block, rear roof light connected to dash light switch and reverse lights, additional 20amp alternator, Curtis fast Cast 2000 sander custom fitted to tractor/ vibrator for use with dry sand, Kubota L39 TLB, JD 450 E dozer, Husky 18 horse/ 48" mower deck/Berco 42" two stage snow thrower/Berco soft side cab, Kubota RTV500-H.

8. Top | #4046
    tj1
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselshadow View Post
    Collide? I can combine all the DA threads together and watch y’all squirm trying to figure out that mess. Sandwich, key, GM, salad(?), and any thread created by CP.
    But it got cha here Jason!
    ColonyPark, pappa, OxPath and 1 others like this.
    Jeff

9. Top | #4047
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tj1 View Post
    When I first read this I said, I've never seen a green giant mushroom I don't believe in all my years in the woods ,, then I woke up!
    Yeah, we let him pick our mushrooms for us and put them in a jar. I do like the fresh ones too, grown by someone who knows what they're doing. Oh, BTW, I did laugh, before I got to your admonishment not to!
    ColonyPark, OxPath, tj1 and 1 others like this.
    Have wings, will travel.

10. Top | #4048
    tj1
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Yeah, we let him pick our mushrooms for us and put them in a jar. I do like the fresh ones too, grown by someone who knows what they're doing. Oh, BTW, I did laugh, before I got to your admonishment not to!
    Thank you Dennis for humoring me! That was my penultimate thought then said what am I nuts! There are no green giant mushrooms in the woods that I have ever seen! But then again I haven't been to NK.!

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk
    ColonyPark, OxPath and Herminator like this.
    Jeff

11. Top | #4049
    Last Online
    Thanks
    ColonyPark, tj1 and Herminator like this.
    Have wings, will travel.

12. Top | #4050
    tj1
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Proof they do exist!
    We were going to get a mushroom factory in one of the towns I work in until the plumbing inspector threw a wrench in the works because the existing building has garage doors and because of the change of use, he was making the owner install oil/grease separators in the floors and that was the end of the possible new business.. All because the building had garage doors, which were necessary for the factory to operate.. The cost for the separators was just to much to continue and the inspector would not budge.. I tried to talk some sense to the guy to no avail. to bad, I would be a mushroom scholar by now. That is a code that should have discretion on the plumbing inspectors behalf. The town lost good money because of that decision. Ah,, Laws!
    Jeff

13. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements