• Other

2 8.70%
  • Pappa

1 4.35%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 412 of 416 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 410 411 412 413 414 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,120 of 4157
Like Tree50950Likes

Thread: How Many Sandwiches Do You Eat Per Day?

1. Top | #4111

Last Online
    Today @ 02:11 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tj1 View Post
    ok I cheated big time on my doctor, or did I cheat on myself?

a Mexicali burger! Tasted just like a cantina steak, it was great. I know the pic is not the greatest but after three shots of tequila and two dos equis and one more ready to go it's the best I could do.. I had all I could do to finish this huge sandwich.. Angus beef, lettuce, tomato, red onion real mayo some hot salsa sauce on a toasted potato bun. I think I'll have another this week too... The misses called me a nut to take a pic in the restaurant, I told her to have another drink! And she did of course... Sorry for the lousy shot, it looked better on my phone! Let me tell you,, Levi would have been proud with the coverage on the mayo it was trying to escape all the way around the bun! I didn't even know they had them and fries too!
    Oh darn. I guess you have to go back and get us a better picture
    Looks like a good bun also.
    rtgt, Levi, tj1 and 2 others like this.
    LGM= Little Green Machine!!
    2018 2025TLB

BB2048L Box blade.
    Imatch quick hitch
    AV20F grapple
    Artillian diverter kit
    3pt tractor receiver hitch
    LR2060L Landscape Rake
    LP1060L Land Plane
    Homemade quick attach forks . http://www.greentractortalk.com/foru...uild-soon.html
    *Please Lord give me the strength to add to this list when my wife isnít paying attention*

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #4112
    tj1
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:57 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Herminator View Post
    That sounds very good, like Sirlion tips on a sandwich.

Yes it does.

A dozen years ago my oldest went on a high school trip to France. He ordered a hamburger with egg sandwich. It was ground horse with egg. He was told after he ate it. He said it was good.

As a dairy farmers son I said. Well there is a good use of horses after all.
    I know for sure you don't have to go that far to eat Horse! Just go north of our border! Years ago I spent a month traveling around Nova Scotia, PEI, eventually thru Quebec (Saint-Pie was our true destination, Sanair super speedway 1/4 mile drags), Montreal, then home and we had our share of horse meat.. Even at a Chinese restaurant in Quebec City there was horse on a stick! They called it Steak teriyaki! I have to say, if no one told you what you were eating you may not even be able to tell the difference.. One guy at breakfast tells us the more muscle on the creature the better,,, he had no idea who he was talking to,, my friend spoke fluent French, ( I knew all the swears, doesn't everyone?) darned good thing too. Some of those places did not speak English at all.
    Horses= hay burners in my opinion and my wife had a few to make me say this!
    Last edited by tj1; 06-25-2019 at 10:16 AM.
    pappa, Levi, wentonbrown and 1 others like this.
    Jeff

X 738 4X4/ 54" mower deck, 47" two stage snow thrower/ linear actuator spout control, Curtis hard side cab/heater, JD roof top LED work lights, Curtis fuse block, rear roof light connected to dash light switch and reverse lights, additional 20amp alternator, Curtis fast Cast 2000 sander custom fitted to tractor/ vibrator for use with dry sand, Kubota L39 TLB, JD 450 E dozer, Husky 18 horse/ 48" mower deck/Berco 42" two stage snow thrower/Berco soft side cab, Kubota RTV500-H.

4. Top | #4113
    tj1
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlegreenmachine View Post
    Oh darn. I guess you have to go back and get us a better picture
    Looks like a good bun also.
    OK I did,,,
    I'm Hooked!!!! Wife called me a dink for getting her BINGO wings in the pic,, and she doesn't even play BINGO..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mexican hamburger 2.jpg
    Last edited by tj1; 07-05-2019 at 07:11 PM.
    ColonyPark, pappa, Levi and 4 others like this.
    Jeff

X 738 4X4/ 54" mower deck, 47" two stage snow thrower/ linear actuator spout control, Curtis hard side cab/heater, JD roof top LED work lights, Curtis fuse block, rear roof light connected to dash light switch and reverse lights, additional 20amp alternator, Curtis fast Cast 2000 sander custom fitted to tractor/ vibrator for use with dry sand, Kubota L39 TLB, JD 450 E dozer, Husky 18 horse/ 48" mower deck/Berco 42" two stage snow thrower/Berco soft side cab, Kubota RTV500-H.

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4114

Last Online
    Today @ 02:11 PM
    Thanks
    OK I did,,,
    I'm Hooked!!!! Wife called me a dink for getting her BINGO wings in the pic,, and she doesn't even play BINGO..
    Iíd be hooked too. That burger looks good
    LGM= Little Green Machine!!
    2018 2025TLB

BB2048L Box blade.
    Imatch quick hitch
    AV20F grapple
    Artillian diverter kit
    3pt tractor receiver hitch
    LR2060L Landscape Rake
    LP1060L Land Plane
    Homemade quick attach forks . http://www.greentractortalk.com/foru...uild-soon.html
    *Please Lord give me the strength to add to this list when my wife isnít paying attention*

7. Top | #4115
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:07 PM
    Thanks
    OK I did,,,
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlegreenmachine View Post
    Iíd be hooked too. That burger looks good
    Artery clogging, heart stopping, colon killer of a meal right there. Hope you had EMT's close by?
    ColonyPark, Levi, BigJim55 and 2 others like this.
    2320 200cx loader, 46 backhoe, 54"snowblower, original cab, Titan 42" forks, welded on hooks by neighbor.

8. Top | #4116
    tj1
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pappa View Post
    Artery clogging, heart stopping, colon killer of a meal right there. Hope you had EMT's close by?
    Yup right up the street! But they would rather let an inspector suffer just a little!

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk
    ColonyPark, pappa, Levi and 3 others like this.
    Jeff

9. Top | #4117
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:07 PM
    Thanks
    Yup right up the street! But they would rather let an inspector suffer just a little!

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk
    So true fellow inspector buddy. You know the difference between a dead dog and a dead inspector in the road?..................................Skid marks in front of the dog! Bada bang
    ColonyPark, Levi, OxPath and 3 others like this.
    2320 200cx loader, 46 backhoe, 54"snowblower, original cab, Titan 42" forks, welded on hooks by neighbor.

10. Top | #4118
    tj1
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pappa View Post
    So true fellow inspector buddy. You know the difference between a dead dog and a dead inspector in the road?..................................Skid marks in front of the dog! Bada bang
    You just made that up! But no doubt true! Not to many people even state cops care for inspectors, my golfing partner is a retired trooper and he hates me! Well maybe that's because he s**ks at golf and can't putt to save his life! He also hates sandwiches, can't stand bread, maybe that's why he got a medical discharge from the Army! He will not even think of a nice steamed dog and bun after golf with an ice cold beer or four,, has to have vodka and soda water with a twist of lime,, pansy butt. Worst part,,,, he's also a lawyer! I got bite by a dog a couple years ago on an inspection and he says; that's 5 grand right there are you soft, the insurance people settle out of court for dog bites he says,, it was my wifes working buddies house,, how can I sue someone like that,, the dog was only doing it's job to protect it's property.. Lawyers don't care, they would sue their own mother if they could make a buck,, and again he is a terrible golfer and I tell him all the time after he throws his club in the woods, if he ever attacked me I would lose, he's a tall lanky son of a gun with a temper and training to fight!!! He was known for his attitude/temper while in his uniform,, but I also can swing a driver pretty darned hard with a 105 swing speed! How much would that get me outside of life in prison!

Sandwiches rule! Hey where's the commish on these posts? I did tell my doc about eating a few burgers and he says,, moderation Jeff, Moderation! But he didn't tell me to stop so............
    Jeff

11. Top | #4119
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:53 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,115 Times in 952 Posts
    I'm right here! That's quite a tasty looking burger, thanks for the pics. You better thank that headless woman for allowing her below the chin image to be posted online! As for your golf partner.......wow!
    Levi, OxPath, BigJim55 and 3 others like this.
    Jamie

2011 JD 1026R - w/60" NON-AutoConnect MMM, FEL w/WR Long Toothbar, 47" Front Mount Snowblower, 54" Front Mount Blade w/ Rubber Edge, 48" KingKutter Tiller & Brush Hog, CountyLine Carry All and CountyLine 60" Rear Blade, Pat's EZ-Change Quick Hitch System
    1990 JD 185 - 46"MMM w/Power Flow Bagger

12. Top | #4120
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:15 AM
    Thanks
    You just made that up! But no doubt true! Not to many people even state cops care for inspectors, my golfing partner is a retired trooper and he hates me! Well maybe that's because he s**ks at golf and can't putt to save his life! He also hates sandwiches, can't stand bread, maybe that's why he got a medical discharge from the Army! He will not even think of a nice steamed dog and bun after golf with an ice cold beer or four,, has to have vodka and soda water with a twist of lime,, pansy butt. Worst part,,,, he's also a lawyer! I got bite by a dog a couple years ago on an inspection and he says; that's 5 grand right there are you soft, the insurance people settle out of court for dog bites he says,, it was my wifes working buddies house,, how can I sue someone like that,, the dog was only doing it's job to protect it's property.. Lawyers don't care, they would sue their own mother if they could make a buck,, and again he is a terrible golfer and I tell him all the time after he throws his club in the woods, if he ever attacked me I would lose, he's a tall lanky son of a gun with a temper and training to fight!!! He was known for his attitude/temper while in his uniform,, but I also can swing a driver pretty darned hard with a 105 swing speed! How much would that get me outside of life in prison!

Sandwiches rule! Hey where's the commish on these posts? I did tell my doc about eating a few burgers and he says,, moderation Jeff, Moderation! But he didn't tell me to stop so............
    What's with the lawyer bashing? The old skid mark joke was originally a lawyer joke; at least it was 40 years ago; and no, not all lawyers would sue their own mother. If he's an Ahole, he was that when he was a cop and before he was a lawyer. I might add, the I was legal counsel for the plumber's licensing and inspection division, and the inspectors didn't like me very much; probably because their idea of Due Process and mine didn't always match. But in all fairness, of all the professions I have dealt with, Engineers have shown me both the best and the worst of egos.
    ColonyPark, pappa, Levi and 3 others like this.
    Have wings, will travel.

13. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 412 of 416 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 410 411 412 413 414 ... LastLast