How Many Sandwiches Do You Eat Per Day? - Page 427

View Poll Results: Next Years Sandwich Commissioner

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • ColonyPark

    13 56.52%
  • Bubber

    8 34.78%
  • Other

    2 8.70%
  • Pappa

    1 4.35%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 427 of 428 FirstFirst ... 327 377 417 425 426 427 428 LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,270 of 4273
Like Tree51515Likes

Thread: How Many Sandwiches Do You Eat Per Day?

  1. Top | #4261
    tj1
    tj1 is offline
    tj1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 01:50 PM
    Location
    ma
    Posts
    3,888
    Thanks
    266
    Thanked 305 Times in 228 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlegreenmachine View Post
    Supersize it!
    Maybe I like it because it debuted when I was born. 1981.



    I almost Never use the nice dinnerware. Heck. Not sure we even have any anymore. We buy paper plates & big plastic plates, bowls, etc. they hold more food

    And the kids make sure they do the dishes before dinner so we have to use paper plates



    I’m with you CP. I love the fish sammich also! Being in construction It was hard not eating fast food. I had to cut back since I weighT 165 now.
    It wasn’t till recently I was able to bring food. Me and the wife have always had a family of 5. Someone always needed us and we always took them in. So leftovers where hard to come by.
    I have to admit, I used to like the fish sandwich no matter what it's made of! Just don't go to Mc D's anymore or any of those fast food places. But if I did under a drunken stupor I would get the fish and fries,, but that's it! Also our local Mc D's a few towns over borders a failed municipal sewer palace! Some days stinks to high heaven others they just let it flow into the 7 mile river so everyone downstream can enjoy it too! Heck of a place to build a McDonalds...
    Paper plates,,, always at our house,, me and the wife use them all the time when I am home,, I tell her to get the nice floral designs and 26 gauge like yours and a few others here use but she comes home with the cheap simple design things that need viagra to stay erect,,, I swear the nice plates add something to the mindset of how good the food actually is... All upstairs!
    Speaking of Viagra, not to go off subject on this tightly knit thread, I heard and never knew this; Viagra is made just outside of Limerick Ireland! They had a major robbery just last week and they are now actively searching for hardened criminals... True..
    Jeff

    X 738 4X4/ 54" mower deck, 47" two stage snow thrower/ linear actuator spout control, Curtis hard side cab/heater, JD roof top LED work lights, Curtis fuse block, rear roof light connected to dash light switch and reverse lights, additional 20amp alternator, Curtis fast Cast 2000 sander custom fitted to tractor/ vibrator for use with dry sand, Kubota L39 TLB, JD 450 E dozer, Husky 18 horse/ 48" mower deck/Berco 42" two stage snow thrower/Berco soft side cab, Kubota RTV500-H.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. Top | #4262
    pappa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:42 AM
    Location
    State of Jefferson
    Posts
    5,111
    Thanks
    249
    Thanked 453 Times in 359 Posts
    [QUOTE=tj1;3357570]Nope not a sheltered diet,,, I call it a smart diet! Frogs legs are in my opinion out,, horse is also ok, goose guts, nope, snails nope. My friend from enterprise Louisiana, introduced me to frog legs, alligator, crawdads and the like... I was hesitant but Like the good guy that I am, I tried them all. LIked everything but the frog legs... Put some salt on raw frog legs and the nerves make the legs come to life,,, that's to weird for me! Plus the things we did to frogs when we were kids,,, nope not a fan. Bullfrogs and firecrackers make a huge mess! Bad kids.. That memory stuck but yet I will eat steamers!:dunno:[QUOTE]

    Ah yes, the Gordon twins are back!
    I did try deep fried frog legs the other night on a drunken dare and I think they tasted ok? I just wasn't ok with the thought that somewhere out in OC's swamp a frog is looking to grow back some legs!
    Last edited by pappa; 10-08-2019 at 02:46 PM.
    ColonyPark, BigJim55, tj1 and 1 others like this.
    2320 200cx loader, 46 backhoe, 54"snowblower, original cab, Titan 42" forks, welded on hooks by neighbor.

  4. Top | #4263
    pappa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:42 AM
    Location
    State of Jefferson
    Posts
    5,111
    Thanks
    249
    Thanked 453 Times in 359 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tj1 View Post
    I have to admit, I used to like the fish sandwich no matter what it's made of! Just don't go to Mc D's anymore or any of those fast food places. But if I did under a drunken stupor I would get the fish and fries,, but that's it! Also our local Mc D's a few towns over borders a failed municipal sewer palace! Some days stinks to high heaven others they just let it flow into the 7 mile river so everyone downstream can enjoy it too! Heck of a place to build a McDonalds...
    Paper plates,,, always at our house,, me and the wife use them all the time when I am home,, I tell her to get the nice floral designs and 26 gauge like yours and a few others here use but she comes home with the cheap simple design things that need viagra to stay erect,,, I swear the nice plates add something to the mindset of how good the food actually is... All upstairs!
    Speaking of Viagra, not to go off subject on this tightly knit thread, I heard and never knew this; Viagra is made just outside of Limerick Ireland! They had a major robbery just last week and they are now actively searching for hardened criminals... True..

    Been drinkin early today?
    2320 200cx loader, 46 backhoe, 54"snowblower, original cab, Titan 42" forks, welded on hooks by neighbor.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. Top | #4264
    tj1
    tj1 is offline
    tj1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 01:50 PM
    Location
    ma
    Posts
    3,888
    Thanks
    266
    Thanked 305 Times in 228 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pappa View Post

    Been drinkin early today?
    No and in fact when I leave here in 25 minutes (4pm) I head to one of my other jobs until 8pm! Then a couple Glenlivets!
    Retiring here October 31st,, can't wait mark.... Still keeping my other two part time towns for awhile... I have to get used to this state pension thing and social security screwing! need my money for golf and the legion! Priorities you know....
    Jeff

    X 738 4X4/ 54" mower deck, 47" two stage snow thrower/ linear actuator spout control, Curtis hard side cab/heater, JD roof top LED work lights, Curtis fuse block, rear roof light connected to dash light switch and reverse lights, additional 20amp alternator, Curtis fast Cast 2000 sander custom fitted to tractor/ vibrator for use with dry sand, Kubota L39 TLB, JD 450 E dozer, Husky 18 horse/ 48" mower deck/Berco 42" two stage snow thrower/Berco soft side cab, Kubota RTV500-H.

  7. Top | #4265
    Kbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:02 PM
    Location
    -Western WA
    Posts
    735
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 84 Times in 77 Posts
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6862DA78-B004-4E9E-B496-99BBDD4F0A82.jpeg 
Views:	1 
Size:	1.75 MB 
ID:	708556

    Little snack for work today. Last nights flank steak on left over hot dog bun with mayo an snp
    ColonyPark, BigJim55, tj1 and 1 others like this.
    1025R, 120R FEL, 60D MMM, Frontier 2060L, Bunch of homemade crap

  8. Top | #4266
    BigJim55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Online
    10-16-2019 @ 02:30 PM
    Location
    Schellsburg, PA
    Posts
    11,234
    Thanks
    3,035
    Thanked 1,401 Times in 1,101 Posts
    i have to say fellas its been a while since i have laughed so hard and darn near fell off my chair at the same time

    i have not and will not eat none of the Sheetz's devil biscuits ever. one time was enough for me and none of that other crazy food either. wife claims my taste buds is messed upmaybe-IDK for sure.
    ColonyPark, pappa, tj1 and 1 others like this.
    jim

    2006 2520 mcut, 2004 x475, 1953 model 50, 1985 318-was my Dad's,
    king kutter tiller-60", frontier-stone rake, jd-4ft brush hog, frontier-6ft back-blade, frontier-forks, 48 inch forks,
    2-54inch jd snow plows, jd-5ft-pull brush hog,

    2018 835R gas model gator-"aka" the Cadillac i say!! 6ft jd snow plow-which already has a dtac out on it. i got just about everything on it i could at the time

  9. Top | #4267
    tj1
    tj1 is offline
    tj1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 01:50 PM
    Location
    ma
    Posts
    3,888
    Thanks
    266
    Thanked 305 Times in 228 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJim55 View Post
    i have to say fellas its been a while since i have laughed so hard and darn near fell off my chair at the same time

    i have not and will not eat none of the Sheetz's devil biscuits ever. one time was enough for me and none of that other crazy food either. wife claims my taste buds is messed upmaybe-IDK for sure.
    Well Jim, If I'm involved in making you laugh,, I'm pleased! Also,, do not and I repeat; do not fall off your chair,, We don't mend like we used to when we were 50!
    Just the sound of Sheetz's devil biscuits is enough to make me never try one! Sometimes a name alone tells you your body will not enjoy it and like a cat that just ate a chipmunk,, you know you're gonna have issues! Sorry Giz, but I didn't say Jungle Cat!
    Looks like Burger time tonight if we don't get washed away by this Nor'easter we're supposed to be getting! Had a haddock sandwich last night but didnt have my phone to take a pic, it was a last minute thing,,, and it was good.. I really need to stop eating bread before my Doctor's visit next month.. He's going to be pretty mad... So I won't tell him,, he is in charge in that office and they can order some pretty invasive tests! Right Mark!!! Even worse than the IRS and their microscope.... You know; the one they shove so far up Mikes that they can see venus! Sorry guys named Mike,, a figure of speech..
    ColonyPark, pappa and Herminator like this.
    Jeff

    X 738 4X4/ 54" mower deck, 47" two stage snow thrower/ linear actuator spout control, Curtis hard side cab/heater, JD roof top LED work lights, Curtis fuse block, rear roof light connected to dash light switch and reverse lights, additional 20amp alternator, Curtis fast Cast 2000 sander custom fitted to tractor/ vibrator for use with dry sand, Kubota L39 TLB, JD 450 E dozer, Husky 18 horse/ 48" mower deck/Berco 42" two stage snow thrower/Berco soft side cab, Kubota RTV500-H.

  10. Top | #4268
    Corndog Hater ColonyPark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:37 AM
    Location
    WNY
    Posts
    10,711
    Thanks
    3,581
    Thanked 1,144 Times in 975 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SulleyBear View Post
    I have never understood why so much effort is put into making something taste like what it's not...?? Why does a Whipper have to taste like its a Whopper, made from "bef"? Why not make it the most delicious "veggie burger" one can make? Instead of replicating something old, why not create something entirely new?

    How about a new McRib and a "Whipper" (non meat Whopper....) for lunch today?

    Along the same lines, I never understood why Diet Coke and Diet Pepsi taste totally different from their non Diet counterparts. Seems to me you'd want them to taste the same, but with less calories and sugar? But then what do I know!?! Pappa, don't answer that!

    Following SB's way of thinking, maybe they are supposed to taste different. Boy, that is some deep thinking for a Friday, it's making my head hurt!
    pappa, Old Cajun, tj1 and 1 others like this.
    Jamie

    2011 JD 1026R - w/60" NON-AutoConnect MMM, FEL w/WR Long Toothbar, 47" Front Mount Snowblower, 54" Front Mount Blade w/ Rubber Edge, 48" KingKutter Tiller & Brush Hog, CountyLine Carry All and CountyLine 60" Rear Blade, Pat's EZ-Change Quick Hitch System
    1990 JD 185 - 46"MMM w/Power Flow Bagger

  11. Top | #4269
    pappa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:42 AM
    Location
    State of Jefferson
    Posts
    5,111
    Thanks
    249
    Thanked 453 Times in 359 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ColonyPark View Post
    Along the same lines, I never understood why Diet Coke and Diet Pepsi taste totally different from their non Diet counterparts. Seems to me you'd want them to taste the same, but with less calories and sugar? But then what do I know!?! Pappa, don't answer that!

    Following SB's way of thinking, maybe they are supposed to taste different. Boy, that is some deep thinking for a Friday, it's making my head hurt!
    You had to go throw the worm in the water didn't you? It is like why do water suppliers toss chlorine in other wise smelly water, or why does OC toss sweet soda in with good whiskey? Why do you put miracle wahip and mustard on a Velveeta, bologna and white balloon bread sandwich?Hiding the taste is the ticket.
    And why is a high salaried sandwich commish doing a side job inspection culverts when he is a dirt measurer? So many questions about this man's integrity casts a shadow on his duties here.
    Last edited by pappa; 10-11-2019 at 11:36 AM.
    ColonyPark, Old Cajun, tj1 and 1 others like this.
    2320 200cx loader, 46 backhoe, 54"snowblower, original cab, Titan 42" forks, welded on hooks by neighbor.

  12. Top | #4270
    Corndog Hater ColonyPark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:37 AM
    Location
    WNY
    Posts
    10,711
    Thanks
    3,581
    Thanked 1,144 Times in 975 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pappa View Post
    You had to go throw the worm in the water didn't you? It is like why do water suppliers toss chlorine in other wise smelly water, or why does OC toss sweet soda in with good whiskey? Why do you put miracle wahip and mustard on a Velveeta, bologna and white balloon bread sandwich?Hiding the taste is the ticket.
    And why is a high salaried sandwich commish doing a side job inspection culverts when he is a dirt measurer? So many questions about this man's integrity casts a shadow on his duties here.
    That post might get us back to the roots of debate of this mighty thread. I better measure how far down the roots are, being a dirt measurer at heart, I need to know these things!
    pappa, Old Cajun, tj1 and 1 others like this.
    Jamie

    2011 JD 1026R - w/60" NON-AutoConnect MMM, FEL w/WR Long Toothbar, 47" Front Mount Snowblower, 54" Front Mount Blade w/ Rubber Edge, 48" KingKutter Tiller & Brush Hog, CountyLine Carry All and CountyLine 60" Rear Blade, Pat's EZ-Change Quick Hitch System
    1990 JD 185 - 46"MMM w/Power Flow Bagger

  13. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •