• 14 Post By allicatguy
  • 5 Post By TheR2Guys

Thread: Kudos for R2 Manufacturing's Product Support

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:51 AM
    Thanks

Kudos for R2 Manufacturing's Product Support

R2 Manufacturing's product support is the best I've encountered in a long time! Last January I received 2 #ET3 Edge Tamers for my cabin tractor. Used them very little. This season one started coming loose. The hole through the nut was 'funny'...not stripped per se...but the threads were rounded and the hole wallowed out. Tried chasing the threads to no avail. The bolt threads were fine. Contracted the Henning brothers who sent a new #ET3 edge tamer. No questions, no hassle, not haggle, no argument. That, my friends, is superior product support! You can buy with confidence from R2 Manufacturing.
    Kennyd, RandyM, Gizmo2 and 11 others like this.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to allicatguy For This Useful Post:

Kennyd (01-14-2017), Levi (01-17-2017), TheR2Guys (01-16-2017)

3. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

4. Top | #2
    Last Online
    08-14-2019 @ 12:22 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by allicatguy View Post
    R2 Manufacturing's product support is the best I've encountered in a long time! Last January I received 2 #ET3 Edge Tamers for my cabin tractor. Used them very little. This season one started coming loose. The hole through the nut was 'funny'...not stripped per se...but the threads were rounded and the hole wallowed out. Tried chasing the threads to no avail. The bolt threads were fine. Contracted the Henning brothers who sent a new #ET3 edge tamer. No questions, no hassle, not haggle, no argument. That, my friends, is superior product support! You can buy with confidence from R2 Manufacturing.
    It's rare that we have to address a product issue (and one way or another they always seem to end up a discussion on GTT ), which makes them easy to stand behind. You were very courteous and patient with us since we were on backorder at the time, so really thank you for reaching out and being so easy to work with. Now that you have a working set, I hope you find them working to their full potential!
    -John Deere 970 w/FEL
    -John Deere 175 Hydro w/38" deck for mowing
    -1983 EZ-Go 3 wheel golf cart, because it's fun
    -Kubota BX2230 w/60" MMM & FEL
    -John Deere X320 w/48" deck for mowing

Edge Tamers and Edge Extenders available: http://r2manufacturing.com
    See the videos for yourself!

5. Top | #3
    Last Online
    08-15-2019 @ 11:38 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,879 Times in 1,055 Posts
    Made in USA still at work. Thanks R2!
    1026R -- 60D mmm -- H120 Loader -- Curtis 150 Tiller -- DR 3 point Chipper -- Howse Middle Buster -- Brinly 16 Blade Disk -- Kodiak 5' Box Blade -- 12-42 lb. suitcase weights -- Lawn roller -- Upgraded seat springs from psrumors -- Kennyd's bolt on hooks & clevis -- BXpanded tooth bar -- CMI 6' wagon -- Heavy Hitch Cultivator /garden bedder / hiller attachments --

Donated by some great people/vendors on here: 72 lb. wheel weights -- Bro-Tek 1½" rear wheel spacers.
    NRA Life Member

6. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements