Green Tractor Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2016 John Deere 1025r TLB w/ attachents Package

4K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  jdtwnshp 
#1 · (Edited)
Selling my 2016 JD 1025r 25 hp Diesel Sub Compact Tractor , 53" QA bucket , Backhoe ( used one time )

75hrs ( 50 hour service was done ) will have a few more hours until sold
Upgrade to the 180 degree thermostat
4 wheel drive
260 Backhoe QA Factory Installed with Power Beyond ... I made a wooden cart with rollers for easy garage moving around
H120 Bucket 53"
54" deck ( drive over and self auto connect )
New hub caps all four wheels
3 point hitch
Ballast Box (JD)
47" two stage snowblower ( used 3 times ) (JD) Has remote chute up and down cylinder kit
54" front blade , 4 way with bolt on side extensions , for a scoop type or angle ... width 66" total (JD)
42" QA forks (Black) by Everything Attachments
Rear Tires are loaded with Beet Juice (Rim Guard)
8 Rear Suitcase weights ( JD )
Omni transformer suitcase weight bar w/ storage roller cart ( QA )
I Match ... for 3 point hitch (JD)
53" Bxpanded Toothbar for front bucket
Kens bucket hooks (3)
4 Lifting straps with rings on ends
Rear work light
3" edge tamers ( keeps front bucket edge off surface such as stone driveway or grass edge when plowing snow or similar tasks )
Edge extenders for front bucket ( adds length to front bucket for carrying )
Balance of JD 2 year warranty is good till 3/18 and 6 yr. powertrain warranty until 3/22
This 2016 model will accept the new John Deere cab according to info I read .. Older models will NOT ...

Tractor and all attachments have been stored in my garage and heated in the winter .. All in excellent condition treated like a new car and truck
This is all you need in one complete package ... Selling due to health reasons ...

Location is south central Pa.

Over $28,000 invested ... Selling for $22,000 OBO Thanks for Looking !! I will provide pics upon request for Serious buyers Only
!!!!!!! NO SALES TAX !!!!!

See less See more
#2 ·
Just want to add , a lot of savings with NO Sales Tax

Reactions: Levi
#3 ·
Pictures attached !!!

Attachments

#4 ·
Wow that’s a lot of stuff. Have you sold it yet? Are you upgrading?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#6 ·
Don't want to sell , I have been going thru some health challenges .

#7 ·
Everything is like brand spankin' new and cared for like a new vehicle . I have some wiggle room in price !!

Spread the news west to east and east to west ...

#9 ·
Sorry to hear you’re having health issues. Beautiful setup. I’ll be watching in case you have to part out the attachments. Lol. But seriously good luck with sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

#10 ·
Good luck with the sale! More importantly I hope your health improves soon. :good2:

#11 ·
Sold !!!

Thanks for everyone's encouragement . The Tractor is Sold . Got a deposit and the gentleman will pick it up in about a week or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.