Green Tractor Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Deere 2320 for Sale - SOLD -

5K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Superglidesport 
#1 · (Edited)
I’m selling my 2012 John Deere 2320 and wanted to list it here first. It’s been in my fleet since 2013, is in great shape and has been meticulously maintained by a Master Certified Auto & Diesel Technician with a “Type-A” personality.

Seriously though, at ~240 hours the rig still looks near new. Washed regularly, waxed seasonally, there’s no rust or corrosion anywhere and the paint is great with no scratches or dulling. The 2320 has always been garaged.

Engine oil changes were done at 50 hour intervals since new using Shell T6 Rotella Full Synthetic 5w-40 oil. The hydraulic fluid and filters were serviced at 50, 100 and 200 hours. Each time I cleaned the suction screen, replaced the spin-on filter and used Hy-Guard Lo-Vis fluid. Also greased all fittings regularly and replaced the coolant at two-year intervals. All maintenance was done using only genuine John Deere parts.

Early on, I modified the lower dash cowl in order to quickly lubricate the front u-joint which has been a known issue on some JD sub and medium frame compact tractors. Here's a link: http://www.greentractortalk.com/forums/medium-frame-compact-utility-tractors-mcut/16826-2320-2025r-front-u-joint-lubrication.html

The front and rear tires are loaded with Propylene Glycol RV Antifreeze which is good to -50*

I’ve listed the tractor description with attachments below:

• 2012 John Deere 2320
  • R4's, H130 Loader, 53" Bucket, Bolt On Hooks
  • 62D Deck with mechanical lift, MCS Powerflow & Tri-Bagger
  • 47 Snowblower with Quick Hitch

Depending upon your needs and budget I’m willing to sell it equipped as you need it. Base machine or set-up as a loader, a mower, a snow blower or any or all of the above. If you have any interest we can discuss your needs and a potential configuration and price. I can assist with delivery in the Northeast or will be happy to work with a shipper of your choice.

Here are a few photos:

Land vehicle Vehicle Tractor Agricultural machinery Construction equipment
Tractor Vehicle Snow blower Agricultural machinery Outdoor power equipment
Land vehicle Vehicle Tractor Agricultural machinery Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Tractor Agricultural machinery Motor vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Tractor Lawn Mower
Land vehicle Vehicle Green Riding mower Agricultural machinery

Thanks for your consideration!

Frank

See less See more
#5 ·
Thanks all for your interest and questions. :hi:

My 2320 tractor package has been sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.