Our plans have changed, and we have decided that country living is not for us and are selling our property near Ojai, CA and are planning to move to Santa Barbara. So there is no more need for this tractor.
John Deere 970 with 440 Loader including:
- 60" Woods grader (like new)
- Titan 3pt hitch pallet fork attachment to lift and haul heavy loads
- Titan fork lift attachment to replace the bucket. Great for moving stuff around and way up!
- Added razor teeth to the loader for more bite and to protect the bucket. This makes a difference when moving much with sticks in it! Also for digging!
- Shop manual (never opened)
- Service manual (never needed!)
This 1999 John Deere has only 56 hours on the clock.
Until last year it has been sitting in a garage and had only 36 hours on it when I bought it for our 3 acre property. The plastic wrapping was still on the seat!
I used it a bit for landscaping and howling stuff around. Stored it under a heavy tarp to protect it from the sun in our balmy southern California weather...
Battery is from 2015 and very strong.
Below is a link where you can see lots of pictures and video: