Like Tree10Likes
  • 6 Post By SulleyBear
  • 2 Post By jeepjeff
  • 2 Post By CADplans

Thread: Check out this 322 and Attachments

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:06 AM
    Beautiful beaches, moderated summer heat and lake effect snows. Right where I want to be.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,330 Times in 1,318 Posts

Check out this 322 and Attachments

Noticed this on Craigslist. Someone has put a bunch of time into this and it looks really good.......The ad says that everything operates from the tractor seat and the implements Unfold when you reach the destination just like the Big Tractors and ground prep Implements.

Dig those Rear Duals on the 322, makes it look like a beast. and I bet they "dig" as well......Front and rear wheel weights. With this set up for group prep, I wonder what he built for snow removal?

Here is the craigslist add and information.

He want's $8,500 for the set up. The description says it opens to 8' in width. The listing has a couple of more photos and the contact information for those of you looking for something really special for your food plot prep for the critters or someone with a huge garden.

https://swmi.craigslist.org/grd/d/32...670589758.html
    ColonyPark, felixm22, posi and 3 others like this.

1025R with Mauser Cab
    (10/2017)/ 120R FEL / RC2048 Mower / All of Ken's Bolt on Products / 60" HD Front Broom / 3 pt 45 Gallon Boom less Sprayer / CA2068 Core Aerator / I-Match / 54" Snow Plow w/ angling Quick Attach / Frontier 3 Pt Sprayer / Pallet Forks / 8 -42# Weights

John Deere 455 (New in 9/1996) / MC519 Cart /60" MMM /47" Snow Thrower / 7'3" snow plow / Quick Hitch /
    4 -42# Weights / JD#10 Cart

ExMark Lazer Z w/60" Deck , Billy Goat Blower , Full Stable of Echo Products

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    07-19-2019 @ 10:07 AM
    Thanks
    I saw that a few days ago and said "WTF" he has either got to be bored or else has more money than he knows what to do with.
    Drifterbike and CADplans like this.

4. Top | #3

Last Online
    Today @ 07:18 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jeepjeff View Post
    I saw that a few days ago and said "WTF" he has either got to be bored or else has more money than he knows what to do with.
    His wife said to sell that thing, and buy her a clothes dryer, so she could stop hanging laundry,,,

PickupMan and Fade2Blk like this.
    Some of the tractors include JD 4105, JD 855, JD 650,,,, and,,, the IH 584 4WD
    My favorite attachment is the homemade landplane,,, EVERYONE needs one of those!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements