John Deere 140 with 33 tiller for sale, possibly sickle bar too

Thread: John Deere 140 with 33 tiller for sale, possibly sickle bar too

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:49 PM
    Thanks

John Deere 140 with 33 tiller for sale, possibly sickle bar too

Hello,
    I am looking to sell a john deere 140 with a 33 tiller..
    Theree is also a sickle bar
    And a 42 or 48 " mower deck that could go with it.

Location is chilton or manitowoc wi

I am not sure of prices, so if others would chime in upon a fair value that would be appreciated.

The tiller has very little use, the tines have been welded with a hard surface material so they will last longer.
    The deck i believe is off of a 212, which should fit with adapter brackets which i have the info for
    I would have to check the sickle bar for info

Please let me know if interested
    Thank you.
    Last edited by xpshooter; 11-13-2018 at 02:13 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    07-07-2019 @ 02:50 PM
    Thanks
    I'm pretty sure you will need to post some pics & more details before you're going to get much interest or help with value estimation. Also, don't take this as gospel but I've never heard of a mower deck from a 212 being able to fit a 140. To my understanding not only are the mounting arms different, but the drive pulleys are set up differently. The old garden tractors don't seem to be bringing as much interest or the prices that they used to not that long ago for some reason, but the 140 is a classic & that might help. Good luck to you.
    2018 1025R FILB (120R, 260B), 60D MMM w/ Load-N-Go, Auto connect, Premium LED light kit & guards, Block heater, Ken's bolt on hooks, seat springs, & diff lock pedal, Heavy Hitch Toothbar, Edge Tamers & Extenders, Gremlins?

1990 318, Homemade 3pt hitch, 54 Blade w/ homemade scoop, 30 Hydraulic tiller w/ homemade 3pt mount, Homemade weight brackets

4. Top | #3

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:49 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeribd View Post
    I'm pretty sure you will need to post some pics & more details before you're going to get much interest or help with value estimation. Also, don't take this as gospel but I've never heard of a mower deck from a 212 being able to fit a 140. To my understanding not only are the mounting arms different, but the drive pulleys are set up differently. The old garden tractors don't seem to be bringing as much interest or the prices that they used to not that long ago for some reason, but the 140 is a classic & that might help. Good luck to you.
    Thanks for the tips, i will try to get pics asap.

Here is a link as to how the deck fits

John Deere 212 Mower 48" Deck

Hope the link posted right.

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4
    Last Online
    07-07-2019 @ 02:50 PM
    Thanks
    Interesting. I've never seen that before. I guess anything can be done with some fab work. I never would have guessed it was that simple of a changeover. Learn something new every day. Lol.
    2018 1025R FILB (120R, 260B), 60D MMM w/ Load-N-Go, Auto connect, Premium LED light kit & guards, Block heater, Ken's bolt on hooks, seat springs, & diff lock pedal, Heavy Hitch Toothbar, Edge Tamers & Extenders, Gremlins?

1990 318, Homemade 3pt hitch, 54 Blade w/ homemade scoop, 30 Hydraulic tiller w/ homemade 3pt mount, Homemade weight brackets

7. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements