John Deere Model 1050 37 HP 4 x 4 Diesel Tractor With 776 Act. Hrs. And Front Blade
Results 1 to 5 of 5
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By John Deere 1025R TLB
  • 1 Post By out-of-date

Thread: John Deere Model 1050 37 HP 4 x 4 Diesel Tractor With 776 Act. Hrs. And Front Blade

  1. Top | #1

    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Last Online
    11-20-2018 @ 08:55 PM
    Location
    Near Indianapolis, IN.
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    John Deere Model 1050 37 HP 4 x 4 Diesel Tractor With 776 Act. Hrs. And Front Blade

    Private One owner John Deere 1050 4 x 4 diesel tractor with 776 actual hours and JD 423 front blade hydraulic up / down and left / right movement. 37 HP with Rear hydraulic 3 point hook up, drawbar, engine block heater and ROPS with seat belt. No issues, everything works. Tractor has been kept inside and in very good condition with tractor and blade owner manual's for $13,500. Tractor located Indianapolis, IN. Delivery available. More information, please e-mail private message. Thank you. John
    Last edited by out-of-date; 11-19-2018 at 06:25 PM.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. Top | #2
    Keeper of the GTT Cookies dieselshadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:25 PM
    Location
    Joelton TN
    Posts
    19,510
    Thanks
    1,048
    Thanked 4,153 Times in 2,521 Posts
    John, I would highly recommend you remove your phone number and encourage you to use our built-in PM (private message) system. This way your private personal info isn't out on the internet forever.
    - Jason

    GreenTractorTalk.com Rules, Policies, and Terms of Use

    Subscribe to dieselshadowman on YouTube

    2720 w/ 200CX FEL
    , Ken's weld-on hooks, Fit Rite Hydraulics Top and Tilt kit, Artillian forks.
    1954 60 - getting full restoration, 1964
    110 round fender in the shop for crustoration
    Ferris IS3200Zzero turn mower

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dieselshadow For This Useful Post:

    buckteeth445 (11-27-2018), out-of-date (11-20-2018)

  5. Top | #3
    John Deere 1025R TLB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Online
    07-15-2019 @ 07:12 AM
    Location
    Scranton, PA Area
    Posts
    2,446
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked 169 Times in 157 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by out-of-date View Post
    Private One owner John Deere 1050 4 x 4 diesel tractor with 776 actual hours and JD 423 front blade hydraulic up / down and left / right movement. 37 HP with Rear hydraulic 3 point hook up, drawbar, engine block heater and ROPS with seat belt. No issues, everything works. Tractor has been kept inside and in very good condition with tractor and blade owner manual's for $13,500. Tractor located Indianapolis, IN. Delivery available. More information, please e-mail private message. Thank you. John
    First Welcome! Your signature does not show your locale. I would suggest an in person interview if practical. If not get the dealer info to see if anything can be found out there. There may also be a member may be willing to go take a look. We all like looking at machines, to help spend your money.
    Good luck, and we always enjoy pictures!!
    Bill

    Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    MY2013 1025R TLB
    47" 2 stage front QT Snow Blower
    647 Tiller
    54D QT mowing deck W/ independent lift
    120H FEL W/ 49 in bucket
    260 BH W/ 12" bucket
    Homemade 10 Kw PTO Driven Generator (Timing Belt Driven 2000RPM input, from front PTO)
    1972 Homelite XL12 inherited from Dad going strong!
    Stihl FS90 String Trimmer
    Mantis Rotary Tiller
    ABI 5ft. Heavy Duty Landscape Rake

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to John Deere 1025R TLB For This Useful Post:

    buckteeth445 (11-27-2018), out-of-date (11-20-2018)

  7. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  8. Top | #4
    John Deere 1025R TLB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Online
    07-15-2019 @ 07:12 AM
    Location
    Scranton, PA Area
    Posts
    2,446
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked 169 Times in 157 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by John Deere 1025R TLB View Post
    First Welcome! Your signature does not show your locale. I would suggest an in person interview if practical. If not get the dealer info to see if anything can be found out there. There may also be a member may be willing to go take a look. We all like looking at machines, to help spend your money.
    Good luck, and we always enjoy pictures!!
    Bill

    Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    Oh, you are the seller perhaps. But pics would certainly help!

    Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    buckteeth445 likes this.
    MY2013 1025R TLB
    47" 2 stage front QT Snow Blower
    647 Tiller
    54D QT mowing deck W/ independent lift
    120H FEL W/ 49 in bucket
    260 BH W/ 12" bucket
    Homemade 10 Kw PTO Driven Generator (Timing Belt Driven 2000RPM input, from front PTO)
    1972 Homelite XL12 inherited from Dad going strong!
    Stihl FS90 String Trimmer
    Mantis Rotary Tiller
    ABI 5ft. Heavy Duty Landscape Rake

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to John Deere 1025R TLB For This Useful Post:

    buckteeth445 (11-27-2018), out-of-date (11-20-2018)

  10. Top | #5

    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Last Online
    11-20-2018 @ 08:55 PM
    Location
    Near Indianapolis, IN.
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by John Deere 1025R TLB View Post
    Oh, you are the seller perhaps. But pics would certainly help!

    Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    Hello: Thank you for your post. I'm new to the Forum and trying to navigate my way around. Now, that I have posted my for sale ad, I'm having trouble adding photos to the posted ad description. Thanking you in advance for your knowhow to walk me through adding photos. John
    buckteeth445 likes this.

  11. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •