I have a 3rd function kit for a JD 430/460 loader for sale. It is new old stock. The packaging was opened when I bought it - all the parts are there. I did not install it on the tractor. This is the kit to plumb from the rear SCV to the loader bucket.

It includes all the parts in this diagram: https://partscatalog.deere.com/jdrc/.../pgId/14392275

There are two exceptions: 1. It is an older edition and has bracket 13A. 2. It doesn't include bolts/nuts 26 & 27 - on my tractor, the bracket (13) fits on the loader mount bolts.

This goes in the category of "I have more good ideas than time to execute." I bought it think it might fit my 420 loader or could easily be modified to fit. The hardlines are not even close to fitting and I don't have time to mess with. Given I'm not using a 4 way bucket or a grapple. And, I already have the hoses, couplings and brackets plumbed to the mid SCVs.

I paid $200 for it and would just like to get my money out of it. If you're willing to pay $200, I'll throw in the shipping cost. Reasonable offers will be considered.

Thanks.