Hydraulic plow mount lift and angle $475.

Thread: Hydraulic plow mount lift and angle $475.

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    07-10-2019 @ 12:45 PM
    Thanks

Hydraulic plow mount lift and angle $475.

This unit is based on a Meyers E-47 12 volt snow plow pump (6" stroke) that I put together about 10 years ago to use on my JD 650 tractor. For front end hydraulics all you do is connect two leads to your tractor battery and stick the up/down and Left-Right angle switch box to the tractor (Switch box has a magnet). The pump has drip less connectors and was test run recently after a few years storage and everything works as designed. Not shown in the pictures is additional mounting iron used under the tractor. This can be modified to fit your application. The Meyers E-47 pump is an older model but all parts are still available. The 6' blade that I used is no longer available.
    (The red iron in the picture is a small hand cart used to move the pump around).

J-D Don
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Picture 317.jpg   Picture 318.jpg   Picture 325.jpg   Picture 326.jpg  
    JD 2032R Tractor #130 FEL / 61' scoop, JD #261 rear grooming mower, JD #403 brush hog, JD#550 rototiller, JD# 50A box scraper, JD#7 Back hoe adapted to 2032R, York Rake 6' / wheels, JD 935/ heated cabJD 4' snow blower/Hyd. chute, JD 6' grooming mower, JD 125 mower/bagger, JD 650 Tractor/FEL (sold), Agri-Fab Chip-N-Vac 8 HP, Equipment trailer 7000 LB. GVWR

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements