Green Tractor Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2007 620i Gator

3K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  Herminator 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a friend (I know hard to believe) with a 620i he wants to sell. They bought a new Honda Pioneer 1000 and doesn’t need this now. 235 hours and has the winch, roof, windshield, Hydraulic Dump, metal screen for rear window, work lights, blinkers and brush guard. MFG date is 9/25/2007. Asking $6,500.00

I have known him a dozen years, quality guy who takes care of his equipment. PM me for more information.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
#6 ·
Really, not one nibble. :dunno:

Reactions: Gizmo2
#9 ·
Have you tried to post on that “other” forum? There are also a couple Facebook groups as well.

#12 ·
...I started here because I know it is quality people.
I dunno there’re seems to be some pretty sketchy characters here[emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

#13 ·
:munch: i already got me a gator now. so no longer looking for one. did i mention its cabbed too, :dunno:along with heat, a/c and a wiper too.:lol:

good luck selling it Herm. ur a good friend indeed.:bigthumb:

#14 ·
. did i mention its cabbed too, :dunno:along with heat, a/c and a wiper too.:lol:
:
I am glad you posted that. I was just thinking the other day about if you had a/c. Was just concerned about you when summer gets here. I see Giz also liked your post so we know he can rest easy and not worry about you as well.:good2:

#15 · (Edited)
Still available. 620i XUV he wants to sell. They bought a new Honda Pioneer 1000 and doesn’t need this now. 235 hours and has the winch, roof, windshield, Hydraulic Dump, metal screen for rear window, floor mat, bed liner, work lights, blinkers and brush guard. MFG date is 9/25/2007. Asking $6,500.00

I have known him a dozen years, quality guy who takes care of his equipment. PM me for more information.

:good2: ALMOST LIKE BIG JIM’s 835r :good2: Be like Big Jim, well like Big Jim if he was a bit poorer.:laugh:

Attachments

#16 ·
ALMOST LIKE BIG JIM’s 835r :good2: Be like Big Jim, well like Big Jim if he was a bit poorer.:laugh:
:lol:boy i would like my aunt to buy this for her.:good2: she needs 2 new fenders for her 620I-as the trees in the woods alongside the trails failed to move out of the way a few times when she spied deer in the woods:lolol:

Herm-do u know anyone................who can plug into the dash of the same gator to see why the check engine light is on and blinking:dunno: we need a :spy: behind the lines IT fella somehow:mocking:

for 2 yrs now her check engine light has been blinking on and off. couple weeks ago i pulled the oil dipstick and it was filled double the amount of oil-which i smelled like gas on the stick, her boy then drained it for her, changed oil filter, and i gave her a spare airr filter for in it. still no good,

what can be letting gas get in crankcase? injectors-right?

my uncle hates the jd dealership who took over here locally, after they wanted $100 for points and condenser in his model H--he then got them for $28 off a vendor in state college at jd days or whatever its called.
that is why it hasn't went to jd to see what code comes up--for the check engine light. thanks for letting me vent:lol::good2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.