Like Tree7Likes

Thread: My 1025r for your X758

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    03-24-2019 @ 09:31 AM
    Thanks

My 1025r for your X758

Good morning!

I have decided to not keep my 1025r. We moved to a smaller property and I need something more garage friendly. Located in Iowa.

I bought brand new and has only been used for myself, not commercially on less than an acre. I’m looking to trade my barely used 1025r (autoconnect 60D and slightly larger quick disconnect loader) for your 2017-2018 X758 with 54in deck with snowblower. There is no loan on my machine and I am ready to go.

I live 2 hours away from my 1025r. I am heading to our home for sale where it is parked to see where the hours are. A family member has been running it this winter to keep our home for sale driveway clear. Should be around 40 hours on the meter and I can confirm that today.

Feel free to PM me if interested.

Kind regards,
    Todd
    BigJim55 likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2

Last Online
    06-18-2019 @ 01:28 PM
    Thanks
    I live in Iowa and have a 2012 x740 with new HDAP rear tires. I never seem to get stuck with it so I never even have to push the locking differential foot pedal. I'd be willing to trade with cash on my end. It has a 62" deck. Let me know if that is of any interest.

4. Top | #3

Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Goat Co View Post
    I live in Iowa and have a 2012 x740 with new HDAP rear tires. I never seem to get stuck with it so I never even have to push the locking differential foot pedal. I'd be willing to trade with cash on my end. It has a 62" deck. Let me know if that is of any interest.
    I appreciate the offer. I am in the market for a later model. Good luck with your search!

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:06 AM
    Beautiful beaches, moderated summer heat and lake effect snows. Right where I want to be.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,330 Times in 1,318 Posts
    Todd,

What are you using on the 1025r to clear snow, the FEL bucket, a FEL mounted blade, a front quick hitch snow plow blade or front mounted blower?

The reason I ask is because the quick hitch mounted plow or blower will work on the x758 but the actual quick hitch is different on the x758. Also, the PTO shaft from the blower itself to the tractor front drive shaft is different, but changing that is not a big deal. It would save you taking the financial hit on the snow blower if you already have one. The correct PTO shaft is around $300 if memory serves me.

Any thoughts on the cash price on your machine if you were to sell it outright? What exactly would be included (the snow moving equipment, mounts, etc.....?)

Thanks.
    Levi likes this.

1025R with Mauser Cab
    (10/2017)/ 120R FEL / RC2048 Mower / All of Ken's Bolt on Products / 60" HD Front Broom / 3 pt 45 Gallon Boom less Sprayer / CA2068 Core Aerator / I-Match / 54" Snow Plow w/ angling Quick Attach / Frontier 3 Pt Sprayer / Pallet Forks / 8 -42# Weights

John Deere 455 (New in 9/1996) / MC519 Cart /60" MMM /47" Snow Thrower / 7'3" snow plow / Quick Hitch /
    4 -42# Weights / JD#10 Cart

ExMark Lazer Z w/60" Deck , Billy Goat Blower , Full Stable of Echo Products

7. Top | #5

Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SulleyBear View Post
    Todd,

What are you using on the 1025r to clear snow, the FEL bucket, a FEL mounted blade, a front quick hitch snow plow blade or front mounted blower?

The reason I ask is because the quick hitch mounted plow or blower will work on the x758 but the actual quick hitch is different on the x758. Also, the PTO shaft from the blower itself to the tractor front drive shaft is different, but changing that is not a big deal. It would save you taking the financial hit on the snow blower if you already have one. The correct PTO shaft is around $300 if memory serves me.

Any thoughts on the cash price on your machine if you were to sell it outright? What exactly would be included (the snow moving equipment, mounts, etc.....?)

Thanks.
    It was used to mow. Snow removal is done with FEL but my old driveway is maybe 60 feet. I can’t imagine more than 10mins is added to the tach when the tractor is used in cleaning up the driveway. It looks like my tractor on tractorhouse with around 75-100 hours is going for 15-15.5k. I have quick disconnect and bigger loader with half those hours so my cash price would be around the same as the lesser higher hour machines.
    -Thanks SB
    Last edited by Mulewhisperer; 03-11-2019 at 06:55 PM.

8. Top | #6

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 12:30 PM
    Thanks
    Now this isn't a switch you see that often I imagine. Good luck in your hunt, I love my X758. I don't think I'd step down to a 54 inch deck though. I wish I could fit a 72 inch deck under mine lmao.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    BigJim55 and SulleyBear like this.

9. Top | #7

Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TDavis1992 View Post
    Now this isn't a switch you see that often I imagine. Good luck in your hunt, I love my X758. I don't think I'd step down to a 54 inch deck though. I wish I could fit a 72 inch deck under mine lmao.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    It is not a common switch. I was happy to purchase it and happy to own it. The tell tale is that I have only put a couple dozen hours on it. I purchased the buffet when a snack would of been just fine. I want a smaller deck as I am in the club of enjoying as much seat time as allowable. I also have a gt245 with the 44inch piranha deck that might also be for sale. I want the smaller deck to extend the time I get to mow! 👍. New place does not have the garage space so this seems like the best move for the John Deere needs/wants.
    TDavis1992 likes this.

10. Top | #8
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:43 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulewhisperer View Post
    Good morning!

I have decided to not keep my 1025r. We moved to a smaller property and I need something more garage friendly. Located in Iowa.

I bought brand new and has only been used for myself, not commercially on less than an acre. I’m looking to trade my barely used 1025r (autoconnect 60D and slightly larger quick disconnect loader) for your 2017-2018 X758 with 54in deck with snowblower. There is no loan on my machine and I am ready to go.

I live 2 hours away from my 1025r. I am heading to our home for sale where it is parked to see where the hours are. A family member has been running it this winter to keep our home for sale driveway clear. Should be around 40 hours on the meter and I can confirm that today.

Feel free to PM me if interested.

Kind regards,
    Todd
    Since Your In Iowa You should talk to this Deere dealer they specialize In Late Model Used Deere's( mostly Deere employee Trade's ) John Deere Dealership Roeder Outdoor Power I Bet they would be willing to Make a even Trade with You I would Call and ask for Jerry or Casey
    Levi likes this.
    John Deere Models: 2025RTLB(Gen 2),X748,GX335,140H3,112SF,110RF,Sabre 1542,TX Gator
    Cub Cadet Models:0riginal,70,106,XT3GSX & Experimental Non Production Rear engine rider
    Ingersoll Model:3016PS
    Simplicity Models:Wonder Boy
    White Model: GT2055

MSGT 11 & 18 Series Retired

11. Top | #9
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:38 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergeant View Post
    Since Your In Iowa You should talk to this Deere dealer they specialize In Late Model Used Deere's( mostly Deere employee Trade's ) John Deere Dealership Roeder Outdoor Power I Bet they would be willing to Make a even Trade with You I would Call and ask for Jerry or Casey

They are great people to work with.

Doug
    2010 John Deere 2305
    200cx loader
    iMatch
    Ballast Box
    Frontier 1048 Box Blade
    Frontier 1060L Landscape Rake
    Artillian Forks
    54 MM Mower
    54 Front Blade w/Artillian Wings
    54 Front Blower
    Humbolt 3-Bag 12 Bushel PTO Grass Catcher

12. Top | #10
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:37 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,300 Times in 1,510 Posts
    If you're happy with the 1025 and need space, sell the FEL, remove the 3pt lift arms . When all is said and done only a few inches of difference in size. Then if you ever want a tiller or rear attachment you have your lift arms. I'll till the garden and then I'll remove the lift arms till time to dig the potatoes in the fall. Gives me a 15" or so more space in the building, plus while mowing , can back up closer to a fence or building.

I posted the other day , I hate installing the driveover deck on the x738 for me its a PIA. I take it off at least 3 -4 times during mowing season and for me I'm not impressed .
    Yes both are driveover , but for some reason, guessing series 1 has the guide bar for your tire , Then still seems old fashioned needed to connect the front lift bracket on the x compared to not needing to on the series 1.
    Every time I go to remove the deck on the x I will forget to remove that front bracket. Admit better and easier than rolling the deck out from under the x590 Harley had till he bought the x738.
    Levi likes this.
    Gene

Have fun and be safe !!!
    USAR 8yr 8 mo SSG 99th ARCOM
    JD 1025R, H120 FEL 54" bucket, 54" mmm Auto Conn, 54" Front blade, JD back hoe ,JD IMatch, 48" Bush Hog tiller, Middlebuster from MF dealer, used King Kutter 5' rear blade, a new 47" JD Front blower and Original Tractor cab w/heater.
    We have a Red Honda Pioneer 700-4 (4 seater) w/soft top , doors, and winch.

13. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast