Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JD-4100

Thread: Haulmark V-nose 6' x 10' enclosed trailer

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    @
    Thanks

Haulmark V-nose 6' x 10' enclosed trailer

6'x10' V-nose Haulmark, single axle enclosed trailer F.S. 2980 GVWR, has rear ramp door, and side entrance door; crank-up roof vent with screen. Interior is factory plywood; has plywood floor with D-ring tie-downs; motorcycle chock; mounted spare tire inside; self-leveling stabilizers under rear corners. Aluminum Diamond plate V-nose rock guard, gray aluminum skin exterior; one-piece aluminum roof, and aluminum fenders. Trailer is in very nice condition, & located in lower Delaware. Asking $2250. Call or txt @ three oh too 9 for five six 7 six seven.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Haulmark2.jpg   Haulmark3.jpg   Haulmark4.jpg   Haulmark6.jpg   Haulmark7.jpg  

Gizmo2 likes this.
    Will

JD 4100 HST, MFWD; JD 410 w/61" bucket, Ken's BoltOn hooks & shackles; Titan ballast box; modified quick hitch; 6' landscape rake & wheel kit; TS subsoiler; Woods Mowin'Machine; 61" mower deck, vac & hopper.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:59 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,989 Times in 2,162 Posts
    Nice - if only you were closer....

Do you happen to know the weight rating for the gate?

Also assuming it does not have brakes?
    ~Stan~
    It is what it is
    Knowledge is power, ignorance is bliss
    2520 w/200CX w/62D2

4. The Following User Says Thank You to coaltrain For This Useful Post:

JD-4100 (06-05-2019)

5. Top | #3
    Last Online
    @
    Thanks
    Thank you for the interest, Stan. No brakes required on the trailer, if carry capacity is 2000# or less. So I'd have to say the weight rating of the ramp/door would be the full capacity of the trailer. The only thing I ever drove up the ramp door was a Honda Goldwing Trike, which we did exactly 3 times total. Other than that, it has only been used to store a few things that my daughter and SIL left here when they moved to Florida.

We don't trailer the trike any more, and in fact, we've only used it twice last year, and only once so far this year, so it's probably going to some classifieds too.
    Will

JD 4100 HST, MFWD; JD 410 w/61" bucket, Ken's BoltOn hooks & shackles; Titan ballast box; modified quick hitch; 6' landscape rake & wheel kit; TS subsoiler; Woods Mowin'Machine; 61" mower deck, vac & hopper.

6. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

7. Top | #4
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:55 PM
    Thanks
    Its worth double that in Oregon and there are trailer stores and manufacturing outfits all over the area I'm in.

Thats a steal....Someone will be very happy.
    Dan

JD 955 ,70A loader, 60" mmm , Original I-match ,4' woods B hog , 5' Box blade , 12' orchard plane/driveway grader ,various other doo-dads & homebuilt implements. Goossen BFBlower, JakeRake..this thing is different.
    Kubota U-15
    Kubota RTV 900

8. The Following User Says Thank You to theduke For This Useful Post:

JD-4100 (06-05-2019)

9. Top | #5
    Last Online
    @
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by theduke View Post
    Its worth double that in Oregon and there are trailer stores and manufacturing outfits all over the area I'm in.

Thats a steal....Someone will be very happy.
    Yes, I believe it. The replacement cost if that model (DLX is their top of the line model), and even without all the options, is something like $3600 or more. I am the original owner, and it is and always has been flawless. It tracks straight and true; no squeaks or rattles, and no leaks. All the rubber; seals and tires in good condx.

Thanks for your comments.
    Will

10. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements