Like Tree3Likes

Thread: John Deere 445 decked out

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    08-16-2019 @ 11:37 PM
    Thanks

John Deere 445 decked out

John Deere 445 w/ 40 loader - general for sale - by owner

It is going to be tough to see it go. It is a great machine. Just posted it this morning.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2

Last Online
    Thanks

not much interest

I have not had much interest in this post on CL. What do you all think? Do I have to separate it? I have had a few people asking for separate items but no one is really interested in the package. Which kind of surprises me. Once you have a tractor you need all the stuff. Maybe they already have the tractor but want to build on what they have. I dunno. Thoughts?

4. Top | #3

Last Online
    Today @ 08:29 PM
    Thanks
    I got 6500 for a similar 600hr package a couple years ago. It just had the 47 blower and a bagger.

If I separate a package I won’t sell anything until the tractor buyer decides what they want and don’t want.

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:50 AM
    Thanks
    Have you tried FB marketplace? I despise facebook but when it comes to selling, it does very well. You're probably on the high end of your target market as far as price. Most people don't have access to that kind of cash and if they do, they'll buy new or at least newer.

Just sayin

~Brian~

1998 425/54 Deck/650 hours | 1998 455/60 Deck/54 Blade/1300 hours | 2003 GX345 48 Deck/47 Blade/Electric Pivot/900 hours (sold)

Yes I have an addiction and no I don't want help

7. Top | #5
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:34 PM
    Thanks
    +1 on Facebook marketplace. I had my Harley on Craigslist for about two weeks without a call until I put it on Facebook Marketplace at my wife's suggestion. I was shortly deluged with calls and sold it in two days.
    2019 John Deere 1023E SCUT with 120R FEL
    iMatch quick hitch Cat 3
    Titan 3-Point 2" Receiver Hitch
    Titan 42 inch Chinese pallet forks
    Titan Chinese Ballast Box
    Field Tuff FTF-60PSR3PT Pine Straw Rake, 3 Pt - modified for 2" receiver
    Ken's Bolt-On Grab Hooks
    Ratchet Rake

8. Top | #6
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:52 PM
    Thanks
    I would sell the loader for $2500 then the rest for $4500. That'll get you your $7000, and it'll probably move faster. Not many people are looking to spend $7k on a gt with a loader, but lots of people are looking for a gt to mow and plow/blow snow. And lots of people with 425/445/455 are looking for a 40 loader.

I got $3800 for a my nice 445 with mower deck and 54 plow. You shouldn't have any issues getting your price if you split the loader off.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

9. Top | #7
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:02 PM
    Beautiful beaches, moderated summer heat and lake effect snows. Right where I want to be.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,421 Times in 1,357 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sld961 View Post
    I would sell the loader for $2500 then the rest for $4500. That'll get you your $7000, and it'll probably move faster. Not many people are looking to spend $7k on a gt with a loader, but lots of people are looking for a gt to mow and plow/blow snow. And lots of people with 425/445/455 are looking for a 40 loader.

I got $3800 for a my nice 445 with mower deck and 54 plow. You shouldn't have any issues getting your price if you split the loader off.

Agreed......Split the loader off and since they are no long available, start at $2,900, don't give that away because they are a sought after item. .....Plus Craigslist seems like a lot of bottom feeders reside there........Hate to say that because I spend time on CL occasionally.....

There are at least (3) 445's in my area for between $4,500 and $6,500 and they remain on month after month. The guy with the one at $6,500 insists he is going to hold his price and I bet he has had it on for nearly a year.................

I despise WasteBook and its "founder", but from what I hear, its the place to sell things.........

I have a Harley and a 455 with all of the attachments and now a low hour D140 I really should sell as I don't need nor use any of them. I just hate the thought of being stroked around, plus I don't like people coming to my house that I don't know.

1025R with Mauser Cab
    (10/2017)/ 120R FEL / RC2048 Mower / All of Ken's Bolt on Products / 60" HD Front Broom / 3 pt 45 Gallon Boom less Sprayer / CA2068 Core Aerator / I-Match / 54" Snow Plow w/ angling Quick Attach / Frontier 3 Pt Sprayer / Pallet Forks / 8 -42# Weights

John Deere 455 (New in 9/1996) / MC519 Cart /60" MMM /47" Snow Thrower / 7'3" snow plow / Quick Hitch /
    4 -42# Weights / JD#10 Cart

ExMark Lazer Z w/60" Deck , Billy Goat Blower , Full Stable of Echo Products

10. Top | #8

Last Online
    Thanks
    Thanks for all of the replies. I know $7000 was a bit of a dream but I wanted to throw it out there. I have gotten a few calls but no lookers yet. I will give Facebook a try and adjust the price a bit. I'd hate to separate it cause of the wrenching involved. To do it right I have to sell the wheel spacers and hydro pressure relief with the loader. As that buyer really should have them. I was hoping for $2750 for the loader if I took it off and then $4,000 for the tractor and snowblower. I know it has high hours.
    Last edited by rjm240; 08-01-2019 at 10:11 AM.

11. Top | #9
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:52 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rjm240 View Post
    Thanks for all of the replies. I know $7000 was a bit of a dream but I wanted to throw it out there. I have gotten a few calls but no lookers yet. I will give Facebook a try and adjust the price a bit. I'd hate to separate it cause of the wrenching involved. To do it right I have to sell the wheel weights and hydro pressure relief with the loader. As that buyer really should have them. I was hoping for $2750 for the loader if I took it off and then $4,000 for the tractor and snowblower. I know it has high hours.
    Wheel weights don't have to go with loader. You need them for the blower too.

You could make the buyer of the loader swap the pressure relief valve if he wants it. You could even make him take off the mounting brackets. That would also let him test out the loader before buying.

What year is the 445? Has the camshaft been replaced if it's plastic? If it has a metal camshaft, that'd be good to mention in your ad.

12. Top | #10

Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sld961 View Post
    Wheel weights don't have to go with loader. You need them for the blower too.

You could make the buyer of the loader swap the pressure relief valve if he wants it. You could even make him take off the mounting brackets. That would also let him test out the loader before buying.

What year is the 445? Has the camshaft been replaced if it's plastic? If it has a metal camshaft, that'd be good to mention in your ad.

It does not have wheel weights. It has wheel spacers behind the wheels to allow the chains to clear loader brackets. I wrote it incorrectly before. I can take them off easy as I will have the tires off to remove the loader brackets. I could always just leave the pressure relief valve.

Yes, metal camshaft. It is a 1994 I did not mention that cause it is old.
    Last edited by rjm240; 08-01-2019 at 10:12 AM.

13. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast