2004 John Deere GX355 garden tractor with a 18 hp Yanmar diesel with 950 Hours. It comes with a 54 inch mowing deck, power steering, hydraulic deck lift, hydrostatic transmission and cruise control. This is a very nice, heavy duty tractor with plenty of power that mows well and is very efficient on fuel and sold for around $9k when it was new. I put new blades on it last fall and I changed the oil and filter this spring and do regular lubrication. I replaced the deck belt last year and the bushings in the deck recently. No leaks or blow by. Everything works as it should. The top portion of the hood does have a crack (see photo), but does not impede operation and can be replaced without replacing the whole hood. Spindle covers are included (but not pictured). Delivery available. $3,000 cash. No trades accepted. I’m only selling because I upgraded to a bigger tractor and no longer need this one. My new tractor is a John Deere based largely on my experience with this machine. Cross-posted. This ad will be removed as soon as it is sold.

Located in Batavia, Ohio. John Deere GX355 Diesel Lawn Tractor Mower - farm garden - by owner - sale

Additional info/specs can be found: TractorData.com John Deere GX355 tractor information