Green Tractor Talk banner

Pics of new Green

3K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  Vern1026R 
#1 ·
Made the 300 mile round trip today and picked up my used (75 hrs) 1023E. Seems like the thing to do is post a pic. Used it to scrape ice off the drive just to play around a bit. With the temps in the low 40s the ice was soft enough to scrape up, and worked great. Only complaint, and it is a minor one, is that you can't operate curl and boom at the same time as I can on my dad's Kubota. Other than that it is a sweet machine.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Not even broken in yet. ;)

Congrats

#3 ·
Very Nice!!:good2: Good Luck with it and have some fun!!

#4 ·
Congrats! :yahoo:

With a bit of practice, you'll be able to use both functions on the loader at the same time.

#6 ·
So you can operate both functions at the same time? Seemed like when I pulled the boom control all the way back to raise the loader, nothing happened to the curl when I simultaneously moved the lever left to dump it. I had to lift the boom to the height I wanted, then dump the bucket. At least that is how it seemed to want to operate.

#8 ·
That is a nice looking tractor! You did good! Nice retriever too.

#9 ·
Nice tractor!!!! Anything around here with those few hours would still be considered "new" by me! Enjoy!

#11 ·
Very nice , and enjoy. New at a used price.

#13 ·
Looks new to me...Have fun....:greentractorride:

#14 ·
yep, that's a beauty.. I get my 1023 in a month.. Can't believe the dealer can't get one for me sooner!.. Enjoy and post more pics and your thoughts on the machine when you get some more seat time..

#15 ·
Congrats and don't have to much fun:greentractorride:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.