iMatch
Rimguard in rears, chains x4

$18,865 +tax - $19,996.90 out the door.

Totaled $4341off MSRP

I think I did pretty good. This is going to be the longest 2 weeks ever......:p

#3 ·
Oh well pass the time reading the forum...congrats on new tractor

#6 ·
Congrats, on new purchase very nice setup. Well at least you only have about 333 hrs left to wait !

#7 · (Edited)
Mean, aren't we?

:greentractorride::greentractorride::greentractorride::greentractorride::greentractorride::greentractorride::greentractorride::greentractorride::greentractorride::greentractorride::greentractorride::greentractorride::greentractorride::greentractorride::greentractorride::greentractorride::greentractorride::greentractorride::greentractorride::greentractorride::greentractorride::greentractorride::greentractorride::greentractorride::greentractorride::greentractorride::greentractorride::greentractorride::greentractorride::greentractorride:

:empathy3:

Congratulations!

:peace:

#12 ·
For you older folks out there, I'm having flashbacks to images of Al Bundy standing at the front door waiting for a pizza delivery. :laugh:

#13 ·
Was looking through the paperwork and noticed that the ballast box is in that deal as well. I had intended for them to get rid of it and use the box blade as ballast, but I may just keep it anyway for when I really need a heavy ballast load to offset the FEL. I've got a bunch of landscaping bricks that I can use for free ballast.

#15 ·
IMHO, the ballast box is a great thing to have...and you have a good dealer that included it with the loader. While a box blade will work fine as ballast, nothing beats how compact the ballast box is when using the loader in confined areas.

#16 ·
That was where it showed up in the detail (under the loader) The only thing I was really checking when I went through that part was that it had the 53" bucket.

Good thing I put in a 12x16 shed last year - it's going to be the implement shed here pretty soon. :laugh:

#24 ·
Congrats on the new tractor.:greentractorride:

#25 ·
T-minus 10 days and counting

- Kenny's hooks are on the way and Piranha tooth bar just ordered. Went the forgiveness vs permission route on this one. Better bring home a good dinner on the way back from work tonight.

#31 ·
My 1025R w/ FEL should arrive at my door tomorrow. :yahoo: I'm really excited to use this tractor. I feel your pain...
Did you post that just to make sstlaure feel envious?
I would have.:lol:

#36 ·
So after a little shipping drama (self-induced) I have Ken's hooks in my hands. Shipped them to a house I haven't lived at in 9 years or so, but they were just delivered yesterday and I got down to the house before USPS could pick it back up from the homeowners.

When I realized they had gone to the wrong house I posted on here about it and Ken graciously and immediately offered to ship me replacement hooks until those got sent back to him, but I'm glad to report I don't need to take him up on this great Customer Service response. Thanks Ken

Also got the tracking info for my Piranha bar...arrival on the 13th. Now all I need is that :greentractorride:

#37 ·
Spoke to the dealer this morning....looking like Thursday or Friday delivery! :dance:

Scout camp this weekend so I need to get it early so I can play before I go camping.

I expect Sunday to be a heavy work day for the new toy. I'll have my wife take pics. because

:ttiwwp:

#38 ·
My Piranha toothbar got here today. Man this thing is beefy. I'll have the wife take pics after she's done giving me disapproving looks when she gets back from the store.

Bad news is it's been raining like mad and I've got a good 1-2" of standing water all over the yard. Not sure if I should even think about driving the tractor on it when I get it in 2 DAYS (maybe 3)

Reactions: Gizmo2
#39 ·
Pics of my shiny new Piranha toothbar from BXPanded, my Ken's bolt-on hooks and my new lift chain (one of (2)) Found the slip ends in a back drawer of the workbench (one of many workbenches - I'm sure you all can relate.)

Attachments

#41 ·
Still got a bit of clean-up to do before she comes home....YIKES

Attachments

#45 ·
Most of it will go out to the shed or to the curb. It's just really disorganized right now because I've been pulling out all of the 180 implements and moving stuff up from the basement because we're currently in the middle of finishing it. Just too much chit everywhere it seems.

#46 ·
Looking like Friday morning....they are still working on getting everything assembled and tested and should wrap that up tomorrow.

The suspense is killing me.

#47 ·
I just went through that wait; it was tough. Ordered it in early April and had to wait until April 28th. Could have had it about 10 days earlier, but had to travel to CA for work right about the first date they could deliver. Stupid Work, I'd just quit; but then I couldn't afford the tractor.

I felt like a kid waiting for Christmas. Was counting down the days, and everyone knew it. My coworkers would ask me how many days left when I would go into work. The bartender at the local watering hole would ask the same. :lol:

#48 ·
The garage is clean (ish) and just got the call - Delivery at 8am tomorrow. Time to burn one of those vacation days I'll lose at the end of the year because I don't have time to take them

#49 ·
Don't forget to have the battery charged in your camera tonight.:lol: Gizmo will have a field day if you don't have pics.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.