First 50 hour transmission service

Thread: First 50 hour transmission service

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    02-02-2015 @ 11:40 AM
    Thanks

First 50 hour transmission service

So Iím getting ready to do the 50 hour transmission service on my 1025R and had a few question about leaving my attachments on during the service. Do I need to remove the back-hoe and loader attachments before draining the hydro-oil? I was thinking if I leave the back-hoe in place I could use the stabilizers to lift the machine on to a set of jack stands and work from there. I would let pressure off the attachments once on the jack stands. Has anyone done it this way? Thoughts?

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2

Last Online
    09-25-2019 @ 06:50 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    So Iím getting ready to do the 50 hour transmission service on my 1025R and had a few question about leaving my attachments on during the service. Do I need to remove the back-hoe and loader attachments before draining the hydro-oil? I was thinking if I leave the back-hoe in place I could use the stabilizers to lift the machine on to a set of jack stands and work from there. I would let pressure off the attachments once on the jack stands. Has anyone done it this way? Thoughts?
    I changed my trans oil with the backhoe on at 50 hours, but it is a lot harder to get the suction hose off the strainer fitting, because the backhoe is in the way. It can be done but takes a while longer to do.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements