1025r pricing

Thread: 1025r pricing

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    09-11-2015 @ 06:52 PM
    Thanks

1025r pricing

I'm looking at a new JD 1025r fel and backhoe. After all promotions are applied the total comes to $17900 without tax. Is this a good deal? I'm also considering getting the Imatch is it worth it?

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2

Last Online
    Today @ 06:00 AM
    Thanks
    $17,900 seems decent.
    1025r TLB w 60D MMM & Independent Lift
    SN 114287 Built April '13 received 8/21/13
    180 degree thermostat
    Omni Transformer w/ integrated weight bracket
    Single Point
    Ken's Bolt on hooks
    Artillian Forks (42")
    Full Compliment of Wheel Weights (340lbs)
    Custom Seat Springs

Kubota 326H 72" deck ZTR

Stihl MS361, FS250R

4. Top | #3

Last Online
    03-18-2017 @ 09:02 AM
    Thanks
    Welcome from Oklahoma! Here's my thread on my recent purchase:

http://www.greentractortalk.com/foru...r-backhoe.html

I have the I-Match and all JD implements except for the box blade. Works perfectly on the JD stuff, but not on the Woods BB. I enjoy my tractor more and more each day.

Good luck! Keep us posted and ask any questions you can think of. The guys here know a lot and are very helpful.
    1025R FILB - And lots of other goodies. Support our GTT American small business vendors! Great products at fair prices.

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4

Last Online
    09-11-2015 @ 06:52 PM
    Thanks
    thanks for the info. Im not planning on getting jd implements as they are just too expensive. Im looking at getting a tiller, pull behind brush cutter, and a subsoiler/buster. The salesman just said the imatch was worth its weight in gold , he made no mention of it not working with non jd implements. All the implements im looking at are sold by this dealer though. Should i get the imatch or not?

7. Top | #5
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:18 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,660 Times in 1,090 Posts

1025r pricing

I would, and simply make sure the implements fit it. It isn't designed for JD only implements, but many aftermarket manufacturers don't build it the standard 3 point hitch dimensions. That's not a problem when the lift arms are free, but may not work with the fixed width/ height of the iMatch.
    -Blake

Your mileage may vary.

JD 6410
    Some other stuff

YouTube- Life in Wyoming

8. Top | #6
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:10 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 56FordGuy View Post
    I would, and simply make sure the implements fit it. It isn't designed for JD only implements, but many aftermarket manufacturers don't build it the standard 3 point hitch dimensions. That's not a problem when the lift arms are free, but may not work with the fixed width/ height of the iMatch.
    I'm looking to get the Imatch with my tractor. Dealer is going to try the Imatch with the Landpride tiller and aerator I'm planning on getting. If they don't work on the Imatch, then most likely I'll get the Landpride quick hitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1025R w\ block heater and one rear work light
    H120 FEL w 53" bucket, 54" QH blade, 60" MMM w\ autoconnect, mulch kit and independent lift kit
    JD 3 bag MCS with powerflow
    Land Pride RTA1250 tiller and CA1556 core aerator
    Imatch Quick Hitch
    JamisonBryce MCS Imatch adapter
    Heavy Hitch weight bracket & sub soiler combo
    CMP Attachments 60" HD front dethatcher
    Garber 72" 3pt mount drop spreader
    Countyline 3pt PHD with 9" diameter auger

9. Top | #7

Last Online
    03-18-2017 @ 09:02 AM
    Thanks
    As to the I-Match, this is my second one. I had a 5205 once and the only implement it would fit was the JD rotary cutter. I took it back for a store credit and got a landscape rake. But this time around with the 1025, I went ahead and got JD's Frontier implements and the quick hitch bushings from Northern Tool. Sometimes you can get the dealer to throw in an I-Match into the deal - then you might as well get it. It's the top link that usually does not fit on many implements - if you're skilled at fabrication, you can modify your implements to fit the I-Match. Also as previously stated, many other manufacturers implements are now I-Match compatible.

There are many more opinions here than mine on the I-Match, so I'd keep reading and learning and decide what best works for you and your budget.
    1025R FILB - And lots of other goodies. Support our GTT American small business vendors! Great products at fair prices.

10. Top | #8

Last Online
    04-11-2019 @ 09:17 AM
    Thanks
    I love my iMatch, but I have all Frontier implements. I will make sure before I buy others that they are compatible (or easy enough to modify for a guy with a welder like myself)

Right now I only have a ballast box and a box blade for it, but as you have more 3pt implements it would become even more convenient.
    -Scott-

2014 1025R - 60D 7-Iron MMM, H120 53" FEL/Ballast Box, Ken's hooks and Piranha toothbar, BB2048L Boxblade, 54" snowblade Quick-tatch w/full hydraulic lift/tilt.

You don't have to outrun the bear......just the other campers

11. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements