Got the tractor switched around for winter snow battle last week. I'm using the 54" Blade and 54" snowblower like last year but I have made some changes. First, after polling on the forum here, I switched the R4 tires/wheels out to the R3 turf set. I didn't have the ballast box last year but used a home made 1/2 size trash can ballast that weighed about 150lb I think. With the actual John Deere ballast box and filled tightly with paving bricks plus my log chain and shrub grubber thrown on top, I am now at 680lb for rear ballast. I also added a horse stall mat scraper and that is one of the best things I have added. Clean scraping and NO noise from the metal to concrete. I also added a set of LED lights to the rear and that really made a world of difference on my dark rural property. Inside the curtis cab, I never liked the metal step plate just inside the doors so I added a nice grippy rubber step pad that I found at an auto parts store. It may seem silly but the "uncapped" seat adjusting rod and rear axle locking rod always bothered me too so I added caps to make them look a little more finished. I also did this with those small rods that stick out on the upper link of the three point. I don't know how many times I've bumped my head on those sharp edged little things so now when I do bump my head again, it might not hurt so bad! LOL! I also changed the exhaust mod that I did last year. Last year, I created a slight "stack" with the exhaust but some of the exhaust seemed to work it's way into the cab and it was unacceptable. It also was a little too long and did a lot of moving that eventually split the lower mounting tab. The new one clears the tire just fine even if the tractor is tipping down on that side and I don't smell exhaust anymore and even better is NO soot on the tractor after going through a tank of fuel. I also added side mirrors to the doors but didn't photo those yet. I really like having them there instead of looking over my shoulders. I'll add photos below with brief descriptions.