1025r wheel spacers
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 1025r wheel spacers

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    08-16-2018 @ 10:47 PM
    Thanks

1025r wheel spacers

im wanting to get some wheel spacers that dont cost an arm and a leg for the rear tires of my 1025r so does anyone know were to get some low cost but heavy duty ones

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    12-30-2018 @ 05:54 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jd1023epro View Post
    im wanting to get some wheel spacers that dont cost an arm and a leg for the rear tires of my 1025r so does anyone know were to get some low cost but heavy duty ones
    Check with Richard at Bro-tek. Got this from him earlier in July...

"We are presently having a 20% sale on wheel spacers, adding spacers on the tractor is one of the best improvements one can make."

[email protected] or Bro-Tek: Tractor Add Ons

No affiliation, just passing the info.

Steve
    Steve

John Deere 1025r FiLB, with 53" bucket, 54" mower (sold), (sold) Imatch Quick Hitch, (sold)Frontier RB2060L and Ken's Bolt on Grab Hooks (x2), HLA 1500 Snowpush.

4. Top | #3
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:52 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,484 Times in 1,598 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sbussell View Post
    Check with Richard at Bro-tek. Got this from him earlier in July...

"We are presently having a 20% sale on wheel spacers, adding spacers on the tractor is one of the best improvements one can make."

[email protected] or Bro-Tek: Tractor Add Ons

No affiliation, just passing the info.

Steve
    I bought my at Wheel Adapters, Wheel Spacers, Hub Rings, and much more! | Motorsport Tech last fall . Can't find the price I paid but less than 150. There website doesn't list any for series1 ,but Lenny Stahl Jr. is owner and will take care of you. I wish they were metal but made of aluminum , had them oxide so they are black. They are 1 3/16" thick , I mowed the other evening for close to 2 hrs no issues with 54 deck. The one problem and not really a problem, just a small thing, back wheel of mower right side is about 1/8-1/4" to close to the tractor tire. If you lower mower deck and then lower the wheel have little issue of releasing the latch to lower the wheel.
    According to Lenny he can not make them any thinner than 1 3/16.
    Gene

Have fun and be safe !!!
    USAR 8yr 8 mo SSG 99th ARCOM
    JD 1025R, H120 FEL 54" bucket, 54" mmm Auto Conn, 54" Front blade, JD back hoe ,JD IMatch, 48" Bush Hog tiller, Middlebuster from MF dealer, used King Kutter 5' rear blade, a new 47" JD Front blower and Original Tractor cab w/heater.
    We have a Red Honda Pioneer 700-4 (4 seater) w/soft top , doors, and winch.

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4
    JKR
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:15 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by etcallhome View Post
    I bought my at Wheel Adapters, Wheel Spacers, Hub Rings, and much more! | Motorsport Tech last fall . Can't find the price I paid but less than 150. There website doesn't list any for series1 ,but Lenny Stahl Jr. is owner and will take care of you. I wish they were metal but made of aluminum , had them oxide so they are black. They are 1 3/16" thick , I mowed the other evening for close to 2 hrs no issues with 54 deck. The one problem and not really a problem, just a small thing, back wheel of mower right side is about 1/8-1/4" to close to the tractor tire. If you lower mower deck and then lower the wheel have little issue of releasing the latch to lower the wheel.
    According to Lenny he can not make them any thinner than 1 3/16.
    I got my wheel spacer for lenny also. Very nice guy to deal with.

7. Top | #5
    Last Online
    Thanks
    [QUOTE=JKR;144552]I got my wheel spacer for lenny also. Very nice guy to deal with.[/QUOTE

I agree, mine was the first ones he had made for the 1026. He ended up making 2 sets for me, but always very polite . It did take a wk or two longer than I was hoping and planning but they have done OK.
    Gene

Have fun and be safe !!!
    JD 1025R, H120 FEL 54" bucket, 54" mmm Auto Conn, 54" Front blade, JD back hoe ,JD IMatch, 48" Bush Hog tiller, Middlebuster from MF dealer, used King Kutter 5' rear blade, a new 47" JD Front blower and Original Tractor cab w/heater.

8. Top | #6

Last Online
    09-27-2019 @ 02:23 AM
    Thanks
    Not sure what the bolt pattern is for the Deere's... but I got a set for my ATV from Precision Motowerks (Wheel Spacers Adapters, Shock Absorbers Struts items in Precision European Motorwerks store on eBay!

When I talked to them they were willing to customize... maybe they have.. or will build a set for the tractor... prices were good.

There is a link on GTT (Wheel bolt pattern for John Deere 425 and the common 23x10.5-12 wheels - MyTractorForum.com - The Friendliest Tractor Forum and Best Place for Tractor Information) that talks about the bolt pattern... looks to be 5x4.5... if that is true then Precision probably has a set for about $50.

9. Top | #7
    Last Online
    07-05-2019 @ 09:07 PM
    Thanks
    Ok, rookie question. What's wheel spacers for? Wider stance?
    2014 JD 1025r, H120 53" FEL, 60D Auto connect , iMatch Hitch, Ballast Box, 48" Box Blade
    Mods: BXpanded Quick-On Receiver Hitch, Ken's hooks, Piranha tooth bar, Heavier seat springs, LED lights with magnet mounted in the makings.

10. Top | #8
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by btb601 View Post
    Ok, rookie question. What's wheel spacers for? Wider stance?
    Mine and some of the others have a BH. Having a subframe and using chains the chains will hit the subframe causing problems.
    Yes a wider stance , but my main reason subrame and chains.
    Gene

Have fun and be safe !!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to etcallhome For This Useful Post:

btb601 (08-06-2014)

12. Top | #9
    Last Online
    06-28-2019 @ 11:07 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by etcallhome View Post
    Mine and some of the others have a BH. Having a subframe and using chains the chains will hit the subframe causing problems.
    Yes a wider stance , but my main reason subrame and chains.
    I disagree. After buying a set of spacers (which didn't fit) I plowed most of last winter with chains and they cleared the BH frame nicely in all conditions. When the chains are properly installed they lay BETWEEN the lugs on R4 tires and do not come anywhere near the frame. I don't know about R3 turf tires.

My chains are genuine JD Chinese made chains and there would still be room for "weed type" lug chains. I will be adding one more cross link for this winter on each side, there is excessive spacing between the ends of the side chains equal to one cross link.
    2013(12) 1026r TLB 54 QH front blade, 54D Auto Connect deck, ballast box, carryall

'04 GX335, 48C, Johnny Bucket Jr., PowerFlow W/7bu. bagger, 42 snow blower, 48 Plow, JD front dethatcher, 10 Cart, Little-Brown Henway, Stihl 026P/20", Stihl 241/16", Stihl BG 85 blower, Stihl KombiMotor 110 w/string trimmer/brush cutter/edger/pole saw/hedge trimmer, Snapper 21" WB, Snapper 8/24 snow blower

"...and visions of green CUT sugarplums dance in his head..."

NRA Life Member

13. Top | #10
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HydroHarold View Post
    I disagree. After buying a set of spacers (which didn't fit) I plowed most of last winter with chains and they cleared the BH frame nicely in all conditions. When the chains are properly installed they lay BETWEEN the lugs on R4 tires and do not come anywhere near the frame. I don't know about R3 turf tires.

My chains are genuine JD Chinese made chains and there would still be room for "weed type" lug chains. I will be adding one more cross link for this winter on each side, there is excessive spacing between the ends of the side chains equal to one cross link.
    Mine are genuine v and I bar car chains and with just about every cross link you can put on . It's crazy one side never has hit or go caught on the subframe and the other side only every now and then. Have made all kind of adjustments to subframe but it will still catch just every now and then.

Also R4 tires
    Gene

Have fun and be safe !!!

14. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast